》Draco Malfoy x Yuko《

Y/l/n = Your last name

I had come to the Malfoy manor with my parents, because they had some business to talk about.

We sat at the table, me beside Malfoy. He looked clearly nervous.

I got out of my trance, hearing Lucius Malfoy's voice.

"Draco. Isn't there something you have to tell miss y/l/n?" He gestured, his cold eyes staring him down.

In response Draco sighed. He got up from his chair and kneeled in front of me while taking a black velvet box out from his pocket.

"Y/n will you.." Draco started before I interrupted him, standing up from the chair I sat on.

"Don't." I whispered.

"Y/n!" My mother shrieked.

Draco looked confused to what he was going to do, still sitting on his knee.

"I don't want to have a arranged marriage mother! I want real love, for someone to love me! I don't want this!" I yelled, my hands trembling, body shaking and tears running down my face.

"The only thing I want is for someone to love me. I can't do this..." I whispered, looking at Dra-Malfoy who looked like his heart just broke and ran out off the dinner room.

I hid myself in one of the bathrooms in the large Malfoy manor. This house was filled with guest rooms, dining halls, kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms etc...

I cried almost silently, my sobs still clear enough to be heard.

A knock stopped my actions and
I straightened myself on the toilet seat.

"Who ist it?" I asked, my voice cracking a little.

"It is Dobby, the house elf
miss y/l/n. I was sent by Mr. Malfoy to see if miss y/l/n is okay. Is there anything Dobby can do for miss y/l/n?" He asked.

I snorted.

"As if Lucius Malfoy cared about anyone than himself." I sneered, thinking off him being kind.

"No miss y/l/n, Young Mr. Malfoy sent Dobby after you." Dobby answered.

"He did?" I asked him.

"Mr. Malfoy was very sad and nervous. He has taken a liking to miss y/l/n." The house elf said.

I unlocked the door, opening it a little. I looked down and saw the little house elf, called Dobby.

"Shall Dobby follow miss y/l/n to Mr. Malfoy's chamber?"

"Yes please." I responded.

I followed Dobby down corridors. It felt like being in a labyrinth, corners everywhere.

We finally stopped outside a green and silver coloured door.

"Does miss y/l/n need anything else?" Dobby asked.

"No thank you Dobby you have been a big help." I answered kneeling down beside him.

"Thanks for everything Dobby." I whispered.

Dobby nodded, I stood up and saw him apparate away.

I turned to the door. These next minutes will decide the future for my life.

I lifted my hand, just about to knock when I heard Draco's voice inside his room.

I leaned up against the door, attempting to listen to it.

"Y/n I love you, I always have and.. and.. UGH! Why do I love you so much..?" He asked himself.

He loved me...

"The only thing I want is for someone to love me." My mind reminded me.

I knocked on the door. Silence filled the room on the other side.

There came a faint "come in" and I opened the door and walked inside.

He sat on his bed, curiously looking up at me. I slowly walked over to his bed and sat down beside him.

"I-I.." Draco trailed off.

"You don't need to say anything, I heard you." I smiled. He looked down at his hands and nervously fumbled with them.

He looked up at me again and kneeled down in front off me.

"I love you with all my heart y/n. Will you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me?" He asked.

I smiled at him. Someone actually loved me. I wasn't beautiful like models or the smartest, but knowing someone loved me made me happy.

"No..." I said seriously.

Draco seemed to be in a kind of shock. He didn't move nor talk.

"I mean.. I don't want to marry you now Draco. I want to have a normal relationship before getting married." I stated.

He nodded slowly, getting out of the his trance.

"I love you too." I whispered to him, leaning closer. I felt our breaths collide. I looked into his eyes, who were focused on my lips, but travelled up to my eyes. He filled the space and lightly kissed me on the lips..

After 2 years and about 236 proposes later, I said yes and got my happy ending.

And they all lived happily to there's days ending.

Hello my readers. Someone other than me who said it with Dobby's voice..?😂