chapter 2

Sophie's POV

I slammed my locker and walked to my second class. I heard the rumors about the new kid having his locker next to mine. I was completely fine with it but I acted like I was gonna kill him.

You see, I had this bad girl image and everyone was afraid of me or were turned on by me. I liked it that way because the boys who were turned on by me were too scared to confront me.

I liked how no one wants to be my partner because everyone here were annoying rich brats who didn't have no problems like mine at all.

I didn't have a dad or a mom because they didn't want me and now they're most likely in a crack house slowly dieing. I lived with my aunt and uncle. They weren't that bad but they are really strict. I certainly wasn't used to that. I moved in with them when I was 13 because I got taken away from my aunt's sister or other know as my mother.

My aunt never got into drugs like her and she hadn't talked to her for years.

My mother always tried to act like she loved me and so did my dad. They were always high or drunk when telling me this. They tried contacting me but it wasn't going to happen anymore. I wouldn't let them in my life anymore.

I got stares as I went to my second class. I was used to it now. I paid attention in class and got an A on the quiz we took. When the bell rang everyone let me go first. There was another thing I loved about this. No one got in my way.

I walked to my third class. My last class before lunch. I was so hungry because I left early to just walk around skipping breakfast. That was the reason I was late and didn't get a chance to see the new kid.

I went to school to get good grades to go to college not make friends and make fools of our selves but most people invited me to parties but never asked me face to face. They would slip an invitation letter in my locker.

I never really went to any of them. I decided this year that I would start to go though because I only get one shot at senior year and I spent my last three years like this. I think it's time for at least a little change.

People tried with me and I just ignored them. I blamed myself but I now know that the damage was made by my parents. I would get out more with actual friends because I wouldn't let them ruin my entire life.

I left third period and walked to the lunch room and of course everyone stared at me as I made my way to the line. I got my food and went to a lunch table where all the athletes sat at.

They looked at me but when I looked up at them they all turned away. All six of the "popular kids" sat further down the table. I wasn't even sitting literally next to them. Just a few seats down at the same table

I started eating my food and people's eyes were on me. I noticed a unfamiliar face walk into the cafeteria. He had brown hair with dark blue eyes and a beanie on with a black jacket topping his laid back look off. He must be the new kid. He looked like my style. The bad one. He knows he probably was. Eyes were on him now as he walked up to the line. Then Cody waved him over here.

I quickly stood up and left the cafeteria before he could even see me. I didn't want to deal with another Cody today.

I could hear in the background Cody saying to him, "You just missed her. She was right there but she's leaving now."

All he could see was the back of me before I turned right leaving the cafeteria behind me.

I still had 15 more minutes of lunch. I got my phone out and called my aunt but it went to voice mail. She probably was at my nephew Henry's doctor's appointment. I called my uncle and he picked up.

"Hey, kiddo! Something wrong?" he asked.

"I'm fine but I just wanted to let you know I have a ride home from a friend so you don't need to pick me up."

"Alright, anything else you want to tell me?"

"Yeah, I'll be home around 5:30 because I'm going out with my friends."

"Okay, have fun and I love you."

"Love you too." I said before ending the call. I definitely didn't have a ride and I wasn't going to hang out with my friends. Not that I really had any.

I was a singer and songwriter. I always went with Austin to somewhere besides this town to play live. If I played in this town it would ruin my bad girl reputation.

Austin was my guitar player and I could say only friend. Not best friend, an older brother. He was 19 and dropped out when he was in his junior year of highschool.

He bad dirty blonde hair. He was well built. Not that I liked him like that and he had a fiance.
She was also a friend. She came to a couple of our shows and cheered us on. She wasn't a best friend but a friend. I never really talked to her that much. Not that I didn't like her.

I was invited to their wedding. I didn't want to be any special person though. I kind of liked it that way. At least I think.

I put my phone away and headed to my fourth class just as the bell rang.

I just wanted this day to end.

I hope you like this chapter and I didn't really edit it that much so sorry for any mistakes :(

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE CALLED BAD CHICK BY SOMO
PS. IT IS THE THEME SONG!!!