chapter 15

Hunter's POV

(Play the song now)

I was kissing her. I was really kissing her! I didn't realize how much I wanted to kiss her before today. The way she was jealous and how she smiled at me had me wanting to claim her lips. I only pecked her on the lips knowing that she probably wanted to go slow. We stared in each other eyes before she jumped at me wrapping her arms around my neck.

This was the most amazing kiss I had ever had. I kissed girls all the time but I never liked them the way I like Sophia.

Once we pulled apart we were breathing heavy from the sucking of each other's faces that I was not complaining about at all. We smiled at each other and her eyes sparkled. I pecked her on the forehead before bringing her into a tight hug.

She surprised me with a peck on my neck. Oh my god, Sophia! I was deep into this now. I kissed right behind her ear and sent kisses down her neck. She gasped and I smiled against her neck.

"Hunter we.... We should."

I stopped her with a peck on the lips while smiling. I knew she was trying to hide a moan. I loved that I had this affect on her. She smiled at me before kissing me with her heaven lips again. I smiled during the kiss. I just couldn't help it.

We pulled apart smiling and I  ran my thumb across her soft cheek.

I kissed her forehead before I got on my bike and she got on the back wrapping her arms around me. She layed her head on my back making me smile widen as I drove her to her house.

She gave me a peck on the lips with her irresistible lips before walking into her house leaving me to grin like an idiot.

I was laying in my bed now thinking about her. I knew her for a week. A week it took me to feel this way about her! I wouldn't call it love. Right now I don't know how to describe the feelings.

My mom knocked on my door bringing me out of my thoughts. She came in after I told her to. She smiled weakly and sat down on the bed looking at me. She looked me as I was currently laying down on one side of my bed and I could tell something was up.

"Hey Hunter, I just found out some news from the school."

She now wasn't smiling. I sat straight up. I was curious and scared. It may be something really small I told myself and I felt a little bit better.

I had been laying on my bed for almost six hours thinking about Sophia.

"What is it mom?"

She paused and then said, "The school called and they said that a fellow student had gotten into some trouble."

She paused searching my face which I held a blank face but still curious.

"And.." I said telling her to go on.

"It turns out that she was beaten by a man and women who are currently in jail. While this happened she had tripped and busted her head on the concrete side walk. She passed out and was rushed to the hospital from a helicopter. She hasn't woken up but they don't know if she will. Her cuts and bruises are fine and slowly gonna heal but she's currently in a coma and they can't really predict if she will wake up or not. They wanted to know if you want to go visit her. They called every family."

I was taking in this information. I felt bad for this girl. I felt bad for her family. Who would want to beat her up and then have her trip and bust her head on the concrete?

"Mom, it depends if I really know her not."

She nodded and she looked even more sad.

I grabbed her hand and asked, "What's wrong mom?"

She grabbed my hand and sqeezed it.

"Baby, the girl is Sophia."

In that moment my whole world felt like it crash down. Every emotion went through me. First, I was shocked. Then, I was devastated because this is my Sophia in the hospital and the doctors don't know if she'll wake up. Then I was confused because who would want to beat Sophia. A man and a women? I was pissed as well. I would kill the man who pit his hands on her.

I felt my eyes water. I haven't cried since that day with my dad and that was after everything had happened.

I jumped up and grabbed my mom's keys and without saying anything she followed. This can't be happening! She has to wake up. I refuse to believe she won't wake up. I need her. She needs me.

I headed towards the hospital as fast as possible. I don't think anyone else will be there besides her aunt, uncle, Henry, Dream, her brother, their mother, my mom, and me.

I wanted to kill who ever did this to her. How could they do this to Sophia? I couldn't answer these questions just yet. The only thing I was focused on was making it to the hospital to see Sophia.

I know it's kind of cliff hanger but you'll see what happened in those six hours to Sophia from her POV next chapter :)

Song title - kiss me by Ed Sheeren