chapter 20

Sophie's POV

I didn't know what it was but he made me crack and I just had to kiss him again. I knew that he wasn't just going to forget me and I don't want him to so I told him about my past.

He didn't judge me like I thought. He didn't even say anything or interrupt me. He just held me and rubbed my back while I poured out my emotions. After crying my eyes out I told him thank you and I pecked him on the lips. He kissed my tear away and kissed me passionately again.

We kissed for the last five minutes we had left of complete bliss. When we walked back in I wrapped my arms around his arm. He put his hands in his pocket and we were both smiling.

We got a lot of stares walking in there. I ignored them though and we walked to fourth period together. Samantha was already in the class when she saw us and said, "I knew you too would work it out."

I smiled at her and sat down next to Hunter when the teacher came in and I paid attention. I would see Hunter steal glances at me every once in a while which made me blush.

When class ended I gave him a hug and said good bye and headed towards my fifth class. After him nagging me about how he is supposed to walk me to class and be a gentleman.

"The only thing I want you too do for me is get a good grade in your class and not be late again because then you'll get a detention and then you won't get to be with me."

"Well on that note, I'm going to class now."

I laughed and hugged him before walking to class trying not to look back. I did and he was still standing there and I yelled to him, "Get to class!"

He frowned and did a way over dramatic sad face. I laughed and blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it and put in his pocket.

I laughed rolling my eyes and walked down the hallway and turned the corner to go to class.

At the end of the day I saw him on his phone and he was leaning up against his locker. I smiled and walked up to him.

I smirked as I had an idea for getting back at him for him getting detention.

I walked up to my locker and he wrapped his arms around me from behind as I got my books from my locker and put it in my bag.

I unwrapped his arms from around me and walked towards the door acting mad.

He grabbed my arm turned me around, "What's wrong?"

He looked worried and I couldn't keep going with it anymore so I laughed. He looked confused until he realized what I did
He picked me up and spun me around.

"Put me down!"

He finally put me down and I was a little dizzy. He laughed at my attempt to catch my ballance and he caught me before I fell.

"Alright, I've got to go to detention. I'll call you after."

I nodded and picked up my bag from the ground. As soon as I stood up hunter's hand grabbed my face gently and his lips met mine in another passionate kiss. He pulled away and smirked at me and I smiled back.

He hugged me one more time before letting go and kissing my cheek. He kept leaving sweet pecks all over my fave making me laugh.

Then I heard someone clear their throat and I turned to see Austin with Beth.

I smiled and ran to him hugging him. He spun me around and I let out a yelp.

He patted my head and said, "You had me so worried Sophie. I swear I want to rip their heads off for doing that to you."