chapter 6

Sophie's POV

I had got up a little bit earlier then I usually do. I had to help my aunt with making Henry's lunch because she had to go into work early today. I gladly did it though.

She kissed my cheek before leaving and told me to give Henry his medicine before I left for school and let him rest. My uncle took off to be with Henry but he wasn't up yet.

I woke Henry up and he made a tired face and it made me smile. I told him he has to take the medicine. He of course pouted about it. After a while of arguing about it I told him if he took it then I would get him ice cream when him and Uncle Freddy came to pick me up from school.

He then took it and made a dramatic face and chugged down some milk afterwards and went back to bed.

I checked the time and I needed to leave now or I'll be late. It took longer than I thought with Henry. I grabbed my book bag and headed to school.

I loved to walk. The bus still stopped at my house but I still walked. I like the fresh air especially in the morning.

I walked through the doors of the high school 12 minutes later. I saw the new guy at his locker and immediately clenched my jaw. I hated him.

I then remembered what I told myself and agreed with myself to do. I sighed and then I walked up to my locker. I could feel his eyes on me as I opened my locker. I didn't want to do this. I hated saying sorry. I always used to say sorry to my parent when they said I was a terrible person and made everything worse in their lives.

I shut my locker when I was done and he shut his locker shortly after. I sighed again.

He looked at me and I looked back at him. I didn't want to draw a crowd so I grabbed his arm and dragged him into an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Wait a second just so you know, I was gonna wait to sleep with you but now is fine."

He smirked at his comment and I rolled my eyes. Great, he's one of those guys.

"Look, I don't want to do this but, I dragged you in here to apologize...about yesterday."

He looked shocked and I rolled my eyes again.

"Wait, why are you apologizing? You don't seem like the type who does that."

"It's not my type and it's none of your business why."

He nodded and I was getting annoying.

"Just accept the damn apology and don't talk to me ever again."

"What if I want to talk to you again?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I found you interesting and I'm kind of turned on."

"Oh no, your a man whore."

He laughed and said, "Thank you, I take that as a compliment."

I rolled my eyes yet again, "Wow, what a dick."

"See, I never brought up anything about my dick but you did didn't you?" He responded with a sexy smirk.

I had enough and j just walked out the door. I only had to deal with him in one class. That should be easy. I hope.

Lunch time I went to my locker first. I planned on going down the street to eat at the diner. I usually go there for lunch.

I went to grab my wallet for my money but when I opened my locker there was a piece of folded up paper. I unfolded and saw an invitation to Cody's party at his house tonight. Great I wish I didn't agree with myself about this whole get out more and go to parties thing.

I never really went to one so I don't even know how it's going to be like so I might as well go and see how it is.

I grabbed my money and headed to the diner.

I walked into the school a little late and I headed to my fourth class. I walked in when the teacher was taking attendance. Just in time. I walked to my seat not even looking at the new guy. She read my name out an I raised my hand.

Then she went on talking about a poster we have to make and present to the class. Great I hated talking in public. Well I didn't really. I just hated talking to this crowd. These stupid students.

I zoned out a little but put my attention back on her when she said they were to be done in partners. I hated this.

Before she read out the names of partners. She said, "Since, Hunter here is new I will let him choose his partner just to be nice."

I knew he would probably pick Cody's girlfriend or something. I really didn't want to have a partner but then again that would be a great way to make friends.

Then I heard the words I never wanted to hear, "I would like Sophia to be my partner."

I looked at him in shock. He just smirked and winked at me. I glared at him and he just ignored me and looked back at the teacher. I then looked back at her too. Great, just awesome!

We walked to the computer lab to do research with our partners. I hated this. I hated him.

He and I sat down together and he turned towards me.

"Pick a person beautiful."

"Don't call me that, and you pick."

"Alright, be that way babe."

I rolled my eyes. He typed in his pick and I agreed with the person. He started writing down notes. Be then looked at me and he caught me staring at him.

"Are you gonna keep drooling over me or are you gonna get to work?"

"Please, in your dreams." I then got to work on taking notes. I then glanced at him and he had a smile on his face and I couldn't help smile a little to myself. His smile was contagious. Ugh. Why did he have to be attractive. He could have been ugly and make this way less hard.

*I hope you like this chapter and its not proofread so I'm real sorry if you come across something that needs to be fixed*

Song title - oh,hell by somo