chapter 27

Sophie's POV

I walked down the hall and saw Peter laying on my bed and on his phone. He had his arm up over his head and his legs were crossed. He had on his night time shorts and a black beater tank top on.

I loved his shorts when we went to sleep together. They were silky and sooth.

That day at the shop we hit it off and played around at the public park. He was so funny and I found him charming but he was sweet as well.

We had kissed when he dropped me off at the house. I still didn't have my own house even though I was almost 20 years old. I decided to wait until I finished college to get my own place. By then I'll be 23 getting ready to turn 24. Peter was 21 and he drank only a little. Never really bothered me though. After the second date we made it official and we were girlfriend and boyfriend. He would sleep with me or I would go to his apartment and spend my time there with him. In the future I picture myself moving in with him but I mean it has only been 2 1/2 weeks.

I never thought I would find anyone else after Hunter. He was my only boyfriend I ever had. He was the only male I loved romantically.

Then Peter came along and was everything I needed it feels like. We haven't slept together or anything. I am still a virgin. Then I thought I would for sure be giving it to Hunter because I loved him but all if that happened.

He understood and said he would wait as long as I needed to. Man was I lucky to have him. I know that he already slept with 3 different girls and only 1 of them was his girlfriend and his first time. The others were one night stands when he was depressed and got drunk or his friends pushed him to do it. He hasn't slept with anyone out of highschool. His last time was graduation night when everyone got drunk.

He never went to college but he works as the manager at his dad's company. He graduated 2 years ago.

I jumped on top of him making him look at me with wide eyes and his phone to fall onto his chest and be sandwiched between us.

He smiled when he was not shocked any more and threw his phone on the other side of the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer moving his lips onto mine.

When we pulled apart I reminded him what today was. It was Austin and Beth's wedding day. I honestly couldn't wait. He nodded and we got up and walked to his car driving over to the venue knowing everyone else was there already. Peter's suit was in the back. He would be sitting in the seats as I walked down the aisle with Cody to be her bridesmaids.

Cody and Samantha picked a date already. They picked this winter after Christmas. A winter wedding!

I walked in the building and headed to my dressing room. Each one of us had our dressing rooms. I walked and Peter walked in behind me. He closed the door behind him.

"There's a bathroom right there for you to get dressed into your suit." I said pointing towards the door across the room.

He nodded and pecked my cheek before walking into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I take a breath before opening the closet and hanging up in the plastic cover was my bridesmaids dress. It was great with one sleeve and had a ruffle affect towards the top.

I smiled looking at it. I unzipped the cover and rapped my fingers around the hanger. I pull off the one sleeve and carry it in my hands to the couch.

I quickly slip the dress on. I had the get Peter to zip up the back before the makeup up artist came in and got started on my makeup.

Peter sat down and was on his phone as I was getting my makeup done.

Afterwards everything was done. My makeup, my hair, the dress. All I had to do was put on my heels.

Once I had my heels on. Peter had walked out to go get his seat. I went to the bride's room.

I knocked on the door and then heard Beth's voice say, "Come in." In a quiet hushed voice. It didn't sound good. When I walked in she was taking deep breaths and was trying not to cry. I pulled her into a hug.

She looked absolutely beautiful. Her red hair was amazing along with her makeup and her dress. She was the whole package. Austin was lucky. I was glad that Austin had found someone like Beth as well.

I remember meeting Beth. It was the same night her and Austin had met. I was 16 and a sophomore.

Me and Austin had been playing live and she was in the crowd. Her and Austin really hit it off that night. I could see them throwing their heads back with laughter which made me smile. Now they have a little baby girl and today was their wedding.

"I can't believe it all happened like this. I never thought I would be a mother at 24 and getting married and to....to be this happy."

She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

She sighed and said, "You know we are the two ladies that Austin loves and I can see how he would love you. You're like his little sister and he would do anything for you. I don't know how be would ever love someone like me when he is absolutely perfect. I... I am deffiently not perfect."

"Hey, you are amazing and do you know how many times Austin has told me the exact same thing. He always thinks you're way to good for him. Austin is deffiently not perfect. I do know that he's perfect you and you are deffiently perfect for him. You know he loves you and I know you love him. Now go marry the guy. "

She Chuckled and grinned at me. She pulled me into a tight long hug before we opened the door and we saw that Hunter and Carley were already down the aisle. I rushed over to Cody he smiled at me before we hooked arms and waited for them to get to the alter. I peeked over the doors and saw Austin looking very nervous standing there and once he saw me I gave him a grin and a thumbs up and he chuckled and winked at me. People looked around in confusion which made me smile.

I then layed my eyes in the people walking down towards the alter. Hunter and Carley's back was facing me. I watched as they made it to the alter. I haven't seen Hunter or at least his face since he left for college, almost a year ago.

I saw him and Carley unwrapped their arms and her walk over where the bridesmaids will be standing behind Beth. She smiled turning towards the audience.

Then I saw Hunter give Austin a hug before standing behind him an putting his hands out in front of him and turned around facing the audience. I saw his face for the first time and months. It just reminded me of how much I loved him.

The thought quickly left my mind as Cody patted my arm and I nodded before we stepped out from behind the door and all eyes looked at us. I smiled big as we took our first step towards the alter.

I hope you liked this Chapter. Let me know what you think about how their lives ended up without each other for months. I'm already starting to work on the next chapter!!

Song title - halo by Beyonce