chapter 3

Hunter's POV

My second and third classes went well. I headed to lunch happy that half of my first day was over. I got in only one argument with a guy thinking he could say I was "sitting in his seat" please.

I didn't hit him though because he just said whatever and went to a different seat. Do the jocks usually run this school or so what I heard around it was "her" I didn't understand and I knew I had one class with "her" because Cody told me this morning but I haven't seen any body unusual.

I walked into the cafeteria and eyes went on me. I didn't know if it was because I was new or my bad boy reputation got around after the incident which I just learned was the team captain of the basketball team.

Well, he was a pussy.

I went to the line to get my food and then I heard my name called out. I turned around and noticed Cody and five other people sitting in a group at one end of a table. I walked over.

The two blonde haired girls had cheerleader jackets on so I knew they were cheerleaders. They smiled at me as I sat down and the three guys waved. I sat next to Cody but before I could see they were all looking towards the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is so interesting that they all had to look that way?

"You just missed her. She was right there but now she's leaving." Cody said pointing behind me.

I looked at the door way and only got a glimpse of her back before she turned out of the cafeteria. She had brown hair with a black jacket and jeans on with brown tied up boots. She looked my style. The bad one.

I wondered what it was that made everyone talk about her. I guess people were scared of her and fascinated with her. I am sure I'll find out sooner or later.

I turned and looked at Cody as he told me who she is.

"Her name is Sophia and she is one bad chick. That is what we call her around here. She doesn't talk to anyone. She gives a glare or two when someone gets in her way or tries to talk to her. I heard she's been to jail 8 times already getting in fights and drinking and partying. A bunch of people put invitations in her locker but she never shows up. She is one mysterious one."

I nodded, "Well, now I'm interested." I really was. She sounded like me. She was talked about like I was in my old school but I was popular in a different way like hanging out with the popular crowds and being surrounded by girls. She didn't talk to anyone though.

She probably had a back story and I would find out. All I felt was curiosity right now and I couldn't wait to be the first to ever really walk up to her and talk to her. I didn't know how she would react but what would she do? She didn't look that tough from what I saw. I didn't believe in half the stuff Cody was telling me. I knew she had a back story because I was in her footsteps before and I have a story.

Everyone does.

After lunch Cody asked if I wanted to try out for football and I told him I didn't really play and said it was cool. I told him I could still sit with them as a joke but he thought I was serious. I laughed even though it made me a little mad cause it made me seem like just his puppy or something. Hell no that will not happen.

I walked to fourth period. I was one of the first people in there. I sat down in one of the back seats.

A bunch of other kids came in giving weird glances. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see one of the girls I sat with at lunch.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Well, you might not want to sit there."

"Why?"

"Because she sits next to you."

"So, who cares."

I noticed everyone's eyes my way.

"Well, she doesn't exactly like company."

"Well she's just gonna have to deal with it." I snap back.

She shrugged her shoulders "Whatever you say."

I had a smirk on my face cause I wonder what she would do. I loved this drama. I couldn't lie I wanted to see her face when she walked in here.

The door opened and all eyes went to the door and then the teacher walked in. False alarm. She wrote something on the board. She turned around then the door swung open. Then she walked in.

Wow, I didn't think she was this hot. She had blue eyes and had eye liner and mascara on making her eyes pop out more. She had skinny jeans on and brown laced up boats. She had a white tank top and and black leather jacket on.

She didn't look up and walked over to her seat next to me. Then she looked up for the first time and saw me. She looked surprised. Then she looked confused. She eventually sat down next me with out saying a word.

All eyes including the teacher's were on us. I knew the teacher wouldn't dare give her detention because she was late. I wouldn't either. She definitely gave off a bad chick don't mess with me look.

I noticed I was still staring at her then paid attention to the teacher. Wow no wonder everyone talked about her.

She didn't move or anything she just listened to the teacher. I wanted to know this girl. Now I knew why people were so fascinated with her. I was fascinated with her now but I wasn't scared to talk to her and I wanted to.

Get ready people cause I would find out about Sophia. Something everyone else in this school were too scared to do.

I hope you liked this chapter

I hope you like the song too called fire by Somo!!!