chapter 33

Sophia's POV

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I felt strong arms wrapped around my bare body. I turned around and faced a still sleeping Hunter. I can't believe what happened last night.

I had sex for the first time with him. I always wanted him to be my first and I never thought it would feel so amazing. I always knew he and I would eventually sleep together when we were together but not for a little while and then we split and I was alone until Peter. I can't believe I was going to let him be my first soon.

I am happy with my choice to have sex with because I love him and I don't think I'll ever stop loving him.

But I'm not happy with my choice when. It was the heat of the momment. I missed him and I just wanted him but he is still with his girlfriend. Oh no I am not the girl the guy cheats on their girlfriend with.

I sat up and wrapped the sheet around my upper half I took a deep breath before getting up and putting on my clothes that were left on the floor by the bed. I love him and I hated that I did with him when he was with someone else. I regretted that part but I didn't regret doing it with him and that made me mad at myself.

Once I was dressed I saw Hunter turn around and then slowly open his eyes. When he saw me dressed and standing up in front of the bed he sat up and looked at me with worry, "What's wrong Sophia?" He asked.

"What's wrong?! Are you kidding me. You still have a girlfriend and we slept together!"

He looked down sighing and then got up. I turned around still mad and upset at myself and him as he put on his clothes.

I turned around after a while and he was putting his shirt on and he looked at me, "I know I didn't end it yet. She cheated on me too. I am calling her today to end it. I'm really sorry Sophia. I just love you so much and I needed to have you."

I stood there in my place not moving at all, "Did you sleep with me to get back at her?" I ask the question I thought as soon as he told me she had cheated on him too.

His eyes went wide and he came over to me cupping my face gently, "Gosh, no Sophia. I love you. I did it because I love you and I always wanted to have you."

With that he put his lips on mine in a slow passionate kiss.

"I love you too but I still feel guilty." I said.

"I know but don't. I will take full blame. I love you beautiful."

I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. He grabbed his phone and went out the door to call his soon to be ex girlfriend.

I sighed as I sat down on his bed. I thought about how we could possibly continue our relationship when he can barely visit and he is across the country. We already knew we couldn't do the long distance relationship and that's why we ended it before.

I then thought about how he has to leave tomorrow morning. We only had two days left of spring break.

I heard the door open and close and the bed shifted from him sitting next to me on the bed.

"How did it go?"

"We both agreed that we needed to end it and she admitted that she lied and cheated last night and yesterday. We both agreed to be friends as well so we don't have to change dorm rooms or anything."

I nodded and looked down at my feet that were touching the carpet of his room.

He wrapped his arm around me, "Whats wrong?"

He kissed my shoulder and I sighed, "Nothing it's just that you have to leave tomorrow and I don't know how we are going to do a long distance relationship when that's the reason we broke up in the first place."

He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his shoulder as he ran his hand up and down my arm.

"I know that I have to leave tomorrow and I honestly don't know what we are going to do. I mean I have an idea but I don't think I could do it. It would be to hard for me."

I looked at him, "What is it?"

"Well, I have three years left of collage and so do you. I barley am going to get the chance to visit so I'll never really see you. So I want to take a break but we are still together but we are paused for three years. No calling or texting unless its major. No visiting eachother because it would be to hard. It will be hard for me but I will do it for you because I love you and I can't see you or me with anyone else."

I looked down at our hands and I ran my finger tips up and down his knuckles and I rubbed my thumb against his palm in circles.

"I love you too and I think I want to do it. We still have one day to tell everybody and enjoy it together and then I'll see you in three years."

He smiled but I could tell he was hiding his frown and sadness. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't even know I was I crying. When did my eyes water?

"Don't cry beautiful. I love you and we'll do this. I promise."

I nodded and kissed him. We had one day to spend together before he had to leave for three years. Something about the thought gets me nauseous. I think it's about the fact that it felt similar when we first broke up and we had a summer before he left.

I don't want to go through that but I trust him and I believe we won't cheat on eachother and I'll see him in three years and we'll be together.

I hope we will. Oh no, cue the bad thoughts.

I hope you liked this chapter. There's only 3 more chapters left!

Song title - girlfriend by Avril Levine