chapter 13

Hunter's POV

I walked into school today smiling cause I knew I would see Sophia. I walked up to my locker. Before I could open though, some blonde girl tapped my shoulder and then smirked at me mischievously before pushing me up against mine and Sophia's lockers. I was shocked at first but I eventually kissed the hot blonde for a split second before I saw Sophia.

I wanted to pull away and I was about to when I saw the girl get pulled off of me and dragged by her hair. I noticed Sophia did this and she told her off. At first I was smiling cause I thought she was jealous but frowned when she talked about how she was mad because of blocking her locker.

The girl then ran off. She probably had a crush on me and wanted to get my attention but my only attention is on Sophia right this moment.

She turned around and I tried to meet her eyes but she only looked in her locker getting her books. Then, she looked down and left.

Why didn't I say something? I knew the answer. To be honest, I was scared to because I now know she probably doesn't like me like that. My head pictured her with that boy in my head. I got pissed now. I was jealous and I knew it.

I stormed off to my first class.

By the time lunch came around I ate outside because I knew she would problay be in there with Dream.

I didn't want people on us at lunch so I would have to do it after school. Talk to her.

At fourth period she avoided even looking at me even when we did the presentation. We did good but we never made eye contact once.

At the end of class the bell rang and everyone was standing at their desk waiting for the bad chick to go first. Not me so as soon as she made her way to the door. I grabbed her wrist gently. She turned around and asked what I wanted. She looked so over me. Like she really didn't want to see me or talk to me right now. But I needed to talk to her.

I saw people's eyes were on us so I leaned in and told her to meet me at the lockers after school and that we needed to talk. I whispered it only for her to hear and then walked out of the class room heading to fifth period.

  This was my real chance to get her attention back and have her not want to even look at me. I am a pretty damn good sight to look at for most girls and it screwed up my head and ego that she though other wise.

I was just waiting for that time I get to see and talk to her again. That is if she lets me. I hope so.

*This is terribly short, I know I just wanted you to see Hunter's side of the story of what had happened. The next chapter will defiantly be way longer.*

Song title - bad girls mkto