chapter 21

Dedicated to Chakizz for being such a great supporter of my story

Hunter's POV

I saw her face when I said it and felt a little bit of me not wanting to tell her and regret saying those words but I need to be honest with her. She was honest with me.

  I sighed and continued, "My mom and my dad were together when I was younger. I don't remember him because he went away before I was even one. Then he came back when I was 14. He was abusive. He would hit my mom and yell at her and he would hit me when ever I tried to step in."

  I ignored her eyes on me and looked down at the table.

  "He left again and I wanted protection from him. I wanted to keep my mom safe from that ass hole. I began to train with a fighter. I was a trained fighter by the time he came back. He came back two months before I moved here. That is why we moved."

  I looked up at her and she had worry in her eyes and she grabbed my hand and sqeezed it. I smiled at her and she smiled too.

  "He came back and when my mom didn't let him he went after my mom and I guess I surprised him with how hard I punched him."

She nodded listening, "He tried hitting me back but I soon had him on the ground coughing up blood and spitting out teeth. I yelled at him as I punched him repeatedly. The cops showed up and took both us away. I was in there for a week and then I Had a hell lot of cummentive service. He is now in prison for 6 years."

  Water filled my eyes as I thought about it. I never told anyone before now and I thought she would run away and not want to be with anymore.

  "We moved here because the whole town was drama."

  I was ready for her to say something like I was a terrible person or something else but next thing I knew she was in my lap and she was rubbing my cheek and she leaned down to kiss me in a slow passionate kiss.

  I smiled at her and she pecked my cheek before we ate some lunch.

  Thanksgiving (1 month later)

Sophia's POV

  "Your not looking like that for no reason. Oh, yeah Hunter's coming for dinner." My uncle Freddy said with a mischievous smile.

  I blushed and pushed my Uncle while him and my Aunt Abby make dinner in the kitchen. Henry comes down in a little suit. He looked so adorable. My aunt Abby has a tan dress on and she looked gorgeous.

  I wore a black dress that came to my knees with a brown belt that went around it. I had on black 2 inch heels.

  Hunter and I have been perfect. He was perfect. We recently went out bowling to celebrate a month of dating 4 days ago. We made a tradition pact. Each month we go bowling or go out. My uncle's sister and her husband are coming. I loved her. Her name was Fiona and her husband was great too. He was calm and cool with a suit on. He was a lawyer and Fiona was a stay at home mom with baby Brody. Brody was 10 months old and adorable. I haven't seen him in two months. I missed him.

  Hunter is going to meet them today. I am kind of nervous but I don't know why.

  Then the door bell rang and I opened it and there stood Fiona holding Brody and her husband standing next to them all smiling.

  I moved away from the door to let them walk inside.

  Soon after we are all in the living room when the door bell.

  Fiona looks at me, "Who else is coming? I thought it was just us."

  My aunt Abby spoke before I could, "Her lover boy. No, it's her boyfriend Hunter. They are completely in love."

  I rolled my eyes at her and they laughed. I sighed before opening the door to reveal Hunters mom with a dark brown silky dress. Then Hunter in his suit. I wanted to just kiss him with now how cute he looked.

  When I looked back up from checking him out I saw him smile as he checked me out which made me blush.

  "Come on in guys."

  His mom smiled at me and Hunter faced me after I shut the front door. He kissed my cheek.

  "You look beautiful by the way. As always." He whispered.

  I blushed and we went hands walking into the living room.

  We got all awws and I rolled my eyes as we sat down on the couch.

  We ate dinner and I was a little full. My mom, my uncle, Fiona, and her husband went into the living room talking about stuff as me, Hunter, Brody, and Henry went in my room.

  Henry was so sleepy after Hunter made up a story to tell him he passed out on my bed and I was rocking Brody as he drifted off to sleep in my arms.

  When I turned around Hunter was smiling at me which made me blush again. He cupped my face and kissed me gently as I put Brody in his car seat so he is ready to go when they're ready to leave.

  I smiled at him as his forehead was on mine. He returned the smile as he picked up Brody in his car seat.

  We walked down the stairs and I hugged Fiona and Richard before they left with Brody.  My aunt and uncle went to their bedroom to sleep after Hunter picked Henry up and put him in his bed removing him from my bed.

  I got changed into what I now slept in now to pretend like he's in the bed with me. His big white t-shirt. He is aloud to sleep over tonight though and I can really cuddle with him rather than his shirt he left here.

  As I left the bathroom he had his gray sweats on and he had no shirt on. Mouth watering sight I cant deny that. He smirked at me.

"Wow you look quite sexy in my shirt." He said his eyes trailing up and down my body. 

I laughed and walked over slipping into his embrace. He kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled and I got under the covers and so did he. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

  We cuddled as I slowly fell asleep in his arms. All the shit we had in our pasts and the breaking of each other's walls letting each other in all lead up to moments like this and I loved it.

I hope you like this chapter. Don't think this story is coming to a end because their will be a lot of drama coming up soon.

  Song title - unsteady by x Ambassadors