chapter 34

Hunter's POV

We walked down the stairs once we both got dressed and she took a shower.

I don't know what my mom would say. I mean I know she'll be happy for us to be back together and she loves Sophia but I didn't know if she caught us in bed together after she came home from work.

I am 19 and she has to deal with me sleeping with girls even though I don't plan to sleep with anyone besides Sophia.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table and she had a mug of coffee. She was looking at her phone. She looked up when she heard us walk into the kitchen.

She smiled at us and Sophia bent down to hug her. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I looked over at Sophia.

"Can you give me a minute to talk to her?" I asked and she nodded as she gave me quick side hug to encourage me before leaving. I loved when she would do that.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about honey?" She asked and I put my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"I have an idea of what you want to talk about though." She said with a smile and I know she saw us in bed together this morning.

"Yeah, well me and Sophia are back together now. We also had a memorable night last night." I said hesitant. It is a little awkward to talk to my mom about it.

She laughed at me, "Honey your an adult now and almost 20 years old. I know you two had sex last night and you don't have to be so nervous to tell me. I'm just glad that your first time was with her. I love that girl."

"Mom!" I streak and she laughs again. She knows more then I thought.

"I love her too." I say responding to the last part of what she said.

She grinned at me and Sophia walked back in and pulled my mom into a hug. I knew she was listening.

I went over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Always knew you two would eventually be together. You both were broken when you split. You tried to get with someone else to tell yourself you moved on but you didn't really."

I loved my mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat next to each other on the couch as we faced Abby and Freddy. We had told them everything and their expression were blank which made me even more nervous.

"Aunt Abby?" Sophia asked still holding my hand and squeezing it gently for comfort.

Then she grinned, "I am so happy just a little shocked. I always knew you two would get back together but now."

I smiled at Sophia rubbing her hand. She grinned back kissing my cheek and getting up to hug Abby and Freddy who looked just as happy as Abby which made me happy and Sophia happy which always made me happy.

I loved her smile and I couldn't wait to shoot jokes and sexual innuendos at her to make her roll her eyes at me.

I heard the front door open and close and I saw Sophia grin. I turned around to see Henry coming back from his friends house.

She hugged him and he was grinning, "Wait a second here. You and Hunter haven't been in the same room in awhile. What happened Sophia?"

She giggled, "You know, you're very smart Henry."

He shrugged, " That's what they tell me."

That made me chuckle as he ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. I messed up his hair.