chapter 35

Sophie's POV

I heard a voice and I moved in Hunter's bed. I wanted to cuddle up in his arms but I noticed he wasn't there. I slowly opened my eyes and wiped them to see better. I looked at the wide open door and got out of bed. My feet walked on the soft carpet in his bedroom. I still had my pajamas on and it was getting a little chilly. I can feel my goose bumps. I walked over to his closet hoping to find a jacket but there wasn't any in there so I grabbed one of his button up shirt. I unbuttoned it and put it on over my cold arms.

I pulled it and got a little warmer. I walked out to the hallway and down the stairs. I was being as quiet as I could be because I didn't want to wake up Hunter's mom if she was asleep. I made my way into the living room which was empty so I walked into the kitchen. Hunter's mom was standing next to Hunter explaining how to make pancakes. I smiled at this and I held in a laugh when he itched the back of his neck obviously confused.

I sat down at the table quietly hoping for them not to notice I'm here. Since when did Hunter cook breakfast anyway?

I watched as he poured the batter into the pan and the batter wasn't even mixed right. It was way to chunky. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

He turned to his mom, "Ugh, are they supposed to be like that?"

She shook her head and put her face in her hands. I wouldn't blame her. I couldn't help myself but laugh and both of their heads looked over at me laughing and sitting at the table.

He cleared his throat, "How long have you've been down here?"

"Long enough." I respond with a grin and I see Hunter's mom smile at me and laugh with me. He looked so flustered and I had to go up to him and pull him into a hug, "Don't worry babe, it's the thought that counts." I said with a peck on the cheek.

He smiled, "What did I do to deserve you?" he said and leaned down to me and gave one sweet good morning kiss.

"I honestly don't know but it wouldn't be as great without me." I said a little cocky like.

"I honestly agree with that." He agreed with me

I laugh and peck his cheek before we got dressed to go eat out with Hunter's mom.

"You looked sexy in my buttoned up shirt by the way." He whispered as we were walking to the car that Hunter's mom was waiting in. I knew I was blushing and he laughed kissing my cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am stuffed." I say holding my stomach as we drive back home from the restaurant where we ate breakfast.

Hunter and his mom laughed at me and I wanted to glare at them. My stomach really does hurt now and that was a lot of food. It looked great and I had to get double but I felt like throwing up after two bites of my plate. I didn't want to waist money so I finished the second plate while swallowing my throw up that was daring to come out.

I sighed and rubbed my bloated stomach from eating so much and I felt Hunter reach for my hand. He was sitting in the passenger seat. His mom was driving. I was sitting in the back and he reached his hand and traced pattern on mine making me feel calmer. I wanted to thank him so I kissed his hand and then brought it back to my lap.

He glanced back at me and smiled and I smiled but winked playfully and he rolled his eyes. Wow, that was the other way around this time.

Once we were inside he had to start packing his bags. Reality hit pretty hard as we were in his room with his suitcase. I was helping him pack but I don't want him to go. I knew we had a deal and I would see him in four months at Samantha and Cody's wedding. Then I wouldn't see him for three years. I wonder if it will be the same. Will we still be in love. Will he find somehow? Will we give up on us?

"Beautiful, are you alright?" Hunter said walking up to me and I realised I zoned out thinking about it.

I coughed, "Ye..yeah, I'm fine." I said with a half smile.

He looked at me and I knew he could tell I was lying. He pulled me into a big hug and I wrapped my arms around him.

He sighed before kissing my forehead, "I love you and in three years I will still love you. I promise that I will still love you. I can't possibly not. I don't know where our lives will be by then but I really don't care as long as I have you."

I smiled at him, "I love you."

He grinned at me leaning his forehead against mine, "I love you too."

We kissed a passionate kiss before tears came when he said goodbye to his mom even though he will be visiting her in two months. It's still hard. I don't know if I can do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were standing at the airport in front of the door he has to go through.

I was already in tears and I couldn't do it. I knew I had to be strong though because I didn't want him to be upset and feel guilty. I sniffed as he rubbed his thumb across my tear stained cheek.

I saw his eyes water looking into mine, "Don't cry, okay? I can't see you cry, it hurts to much."

I nodded and went to wipe my tears but he kissed them away with gentle pecks on my wet cheeks.

He kissed my jaw line with the same gentle kisses and I just don't want him to go. I can't wait three years. I just can't. He made his way to my lips and gently pecked it before his eyes were deeply looking mine. He glanced down at my lips and our lips smashed. We kissed each other with love and passion and longing.

"I love you, beautiful." He said once he pulled apart.

I felt two tears fall down, "I love you too." I replied as more years came falling. I knew people were watching us and some were even getting a little teary eyed.

He kissed my forehead for a while and then he slowly pulled away. I looking into his emotional filled face as a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it away and kissed his cheek gently like he did with me.

"I'll see you in three years." He said and my heart almost broke.

After a while I managed to say, "I'll see you in three years."

He nodded his head and started walking away.

I hope you liked this chapter. It was kind of bitter sweet. Happy and sad. Anyway there's only one more chapter left and two Epilogues left in Bad Chick.

Song title - shining by x Ambassadors