chapter 9

Hunter's POV

  She tried to ignore me by dancing again. I was watching her and this girl that I had my second class with. She looked hot. I got to admit I did like seeing her in this care free form. I saw a few eyes move to her and looks of confusion on their faces. I couldn't blame them. I was confused and shocked too.

  Then I saw them give a look saying 'hey she's cool' and then they go on with what ever they were doing. No guy came up to her and I was surprised because the way her hips were moving she sure caught my attention.

  I saw her look at me and I knew she caught me staring. I had walked up to her and she was still dancing with the girl trying to ignore me. That just made me smile bigger because I then placed my hand on her hips and started swaying with her. She stopped, turned around, and pushed me.

  "What the hell Hunter?"

  "Oh, I love it when you say my name. "

  She rolled her eyes and pushed me again and that made me laugh. I loved seeing her getting mad.

  Then she turned to the girl, "Dream, we should go some where else. Some where this ass hole isn't at."

  I laughed and when she turned around to glare at me. I winked then said, "Don't you want to stay and play some truth or dare with me."

  She looked like she wasn't going to do it.

  "Come on beautiful, your friend Dream can join and you wouldn't want to make me upset now would you?"

  She rolled her eyes yet again. Gosh I loved when she did that.
She looked at Dream and she shrugged.

  She turned back around and said "Fine, but no funny business."

  I held my hands up, "No funny business."

  We'll have to see about that.

  She followed me as I joined cody, Samantha, her friend, and two other friends of Cody's. I sat down and Dream and Sophia went to sit at the other side of the circle facing me. We all were in Cody's room because it was too loud for it to be out there.

  "Hey, you came Sophia, umm nice having you."

  She faked a small smile and then looked back down to the ground.

  Cody started and asked one of his guy friends. He asked truth or dare and he said dare. Now we were watching him make out with Samantha's friend.

  The guy who kissed Samantha's friend who I now knew was named Chloe and the guys name was Andrew asked Dream truth or dare. She said dare and he dares her too kiss the guy she thought was cute in this room and not to lie. She looked around the circle and I hoped she didn't kiss me. I mean she was cute but Sophia was more my type.

Woah don't go there Hunter.

  She walked over to the other guy friend of Cody's and I knew she wasn't going to make out with him because she was way to sweet and a prude to do hat. She just pecked him on the lips before walking back to her spot and sat down. How cute?

  Sophia smiled at her and she smiled an innocent smile back.

  Then, Dream looked at Sophia and asked, "Truth or dare Sophia?"

  She bit her lip then she said "Truth" She looked my way and I mouthed "Chicken" and she glared at me.

  "Okay is it true you like someone."

  She took a minute before replying, "Yes."

  It was probably the guy who picked her up. I really wished I already got her to like me but she was even harder than I thought before.

   It was  Sophia's turn  and she looked at me and said, "Hunter, truth or dare?"

  I smirked at her and said ,"Truth" it was her turn to mouth "chicken"

  I smiled at her and waited for her question, "Okay, is it true that you slept with half the whole school already."

  I don't know where she got that from. I was a virgin. I know it's a shocker but I learned from my mom to save it for someone special. I might make out and do other things with all those girls but I never had sex with them.

  Just to get her pissed I first said, "Not half of the school yet but I'm getting there. I've only been here for a week so cut me a break."

  She rolled her eyes. Did I mention how I love when she did that? I smiled and then spoke the truth. "Actually I haven't slept with anyone yet. Sure I do other things but I never had sex with anybody yet."

  She looked at me shocked but I had a serious face and she seemed to believe me and then she shut up. I checked the time. It was 11:00 and I needed to be home soon if I didn't want to get my mom upset at me for coming in at midnight and wake her up from getting some rest.

  I stood up and said bye to cody, Samantha, Chloe, Andrew, and I soon learned Dreams lover boy was Carl. They all walked out and back to the party leaving me, Dream, and Sophia in here alone.

  I walked up to Sophia and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "You know I still have time to do a quickie here." I then backed up to see her roll her eyes and then glare at me and I laughed, "Chill, I was just kidding."

  She let a little bit looser and then I said, "I don't have time tonight but we can meet up in the janitors closet tomorrow."

  She hit my chest then I asked after winking at her, "You two have a ride home?"

  "Dream rode with her brother."

  "How about you beautiful?"

  "I walked."

  "Your riding with me then"

  She rolled her eyes but didn't disagree because it kind of was cold outside.

  She hugged Dream and told her, "I'll call you and I'll see you tomorrow."

  She nodded gave Sophia a quick hug before leaving.

  She looked at me, "Are we going or not?"

  *I hope you like this chapter, let me know your opinion*

  Song title - boy like you by kesha

P.s - I think about Sophia and Hunter listening to the song.