chapter 26

Sorry for any mistakes :(

Hunter's POV

I slapped Austin's back, "Looking fresh my man."

We chuckled and he wiped his shoulders off and posed in the mirror.

Austin and Beth were getting married in only 2 weeks and we were trying on our tuxes. I was Austin's best man and Cody, Anthony, and Carl were his groom's men.

I knew Beth's sister was the maid of honor and her bridesmaids were Sophia, Beth's friend Kylie, and Dream.

I was glad I didn't have to walk with Sophia because I haven't seen her since last year when I left for college and I am now almost done my first year. Me and Sidney were together now and it was going great. Way different then me and Sophia but you know how that ended.

She couldn't go to the wedding because she had to go visit her parents for spring break.

I walk with Beth's sister Carley. Then Sophia and Cody walk together, then Anthony and Beth's friend Kylie, then finally dream and Carl. They were so great together by the way. They were the only couple really going down the aisle together because Cody was with Samantha and Carley is already married. Kylie had a boyfriend.

I wish me and Sidney could walk down it together but Sidney and I have only been dating for 2 months and she has yet to meet my family and friends so she obviously wouldn't Beth's brides maid or maid of honor.

When the guys got in here to our fitting the girls were leaving but I didn't see Sophia. I shrugged it off and went on with the other boys. It's awesome that all the groom's men and the groom were all my buds. Cody, Austin, Anthony, and Carl.

I posed with him and we acting like bad asses but sexy bad asses. The girls that worked there were rolling their eyes or smiling at us.

"Woah ladies let me remind you I'm getting married to my baby mama who I love dearly. My best man here has a girlfriend. Cody is engaged, Anthony is in a real long relationship with his girlfriend Vanessa, and Carl is in one with his girlfriend Dream." Austin teased the girls working.

Wow they were all getting married or were going to get engaged soon. I loved a girl from highschool, broke up with her before I went to college and I found a girlfriend who I only dated for 2 months.

Not saying I don't like Sidney. Of course I liked my girlfriend. I'm not quite at the loving stage yet. My longest relationship was 8 months and I said I loved her on our 2 month anniversary.

I did love Sophia deeply and I secretly never threw my watch away but I had moved on and I was happy with Sidney.

The girls working laughed at us and went back to work as Austin's phone vibrated.

"Future Wife calling?" I asked teasing.

He looked at the screen, "Nope my best friend who I consider my little sister." He said before putting it on speaker and putting it down on the chair after answering it.

"What's up Sophie?"

She sighed, "Well, I don't know my little Austin is getting married and leaving me." She said teasing.

He chuckled, "Little Austin will never leave my Sophie even when you get married."

She giggled into the phone making me smile. I can't help but smile at the giggle I haven't heard since graduation day. The day we ended everything.

"Well, today it's just a date." I looked at Austin in confusion. Was Sophia going out with something and no one told me?

His face didn't look all that shocked, "On a date, what name?" He asked.

"Peter."

I clenched my jaw. Then I relaxed because I was dating Sidney and we haven't been together for almost a year now. We haven't even spoke or seen each other for almost a year. I'm moved on and she can date whoever she wanted.

"So is everything great with the boys?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, me, Cody, Carl, Anthony, and Hunter are doing great."

"What's up Sophia!?" Anthony yelled from across the room with a grin on his face.

"Hey Sophia!" Carl yelled smiling.

"How you doing, S dog?" Cody said and I smiled.

"See Sophie." Austin said.

"Where's Hunter. I didn't hear him and what's up guys?"

I bit my lip and said in a normal voice like Austin because we were close to the phone, "Hey."

"Hey." She replies like it was nothing and that made my heart sqeezed because our break up didn't hit her as hard. She was over me.

He took the phone off speaker and talked in a hushed voice to Sophia.

  I sighed and walked over to the boys who were pretending to flirt with the ladies working but trust me they reminded the girls they loved their girlfriends and fiance every second so they don't get the idea. I rolled my eyes at them. Then and grained in frustration when my mind had to  make me imagine Sophia rolling her eyes at me.

2 weeks later
*Wedding day Austin and Beth*

I looked in the mirror one more time. I haven't seen Sophia in the past two weeks as I stayed at home with my mom.

I was now at the wedding. I had patted Austin's back before he went down the aisle to the alter.

I saw Beth's sister come out the room with Kylie and Dream behind her. She walked over to me.

I looked back and didn't spot Sophia or Beth.

The girls were wearing gray long dresses with one strap. They all looked amazing.

"Where are they?" I asked Carley.

"Sophia is giving her a pep talk and they're having a girl moment. I can't believe I never met Sophia before today but who ever is with her is lucky. I think his name was Peter. Lucky guy because she's just beautiful on the outside and the inside." She said with a smile.

I nodded my head but I knew I had a frown, "Yeah, I know."

I'm glad she didn't see me with the frown on my face. I didn't need to frown at my Buddies Wedding. It just happens that his other best friend happens to be my ex girlfriend and my only love.

I sighed as the door opened and out came the bride herself and still blocking Sophia from behind her. Words couldn't describe how amazing Beth looked. Austin sure is lucky to have her as his wife and baby mama. Speaking of Emily, she walks now and she's the flower girl.

Someone is supposed to walk with her because she doesn't walk that long before falling.

I sighed as the music started and before I could tell Beth how amazing she looked or even get a glimpse of Sophia me and Carley walked out heading to the alter with smiling faces.

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

P.s Thanks for all the support!!!!

Song title - god damn your beautiful by Chester see