Epilogue (1)

Sorry for any mistakes :(

Sophia's POV

3 years later. . . .

I got out of my car and took my keys with me as I went into the building. I could here my heels clink on the ground once I was in.

This was my old collage now. My graduation was yesterday which was celebrated with Dream, Anthony, Cody, and Samantha. We all graduated together just like highschool. Vanessa was graduating from her collage today so Anthony is there for her like she was yesterday. Yeah, their engaged. Have been for two years now and they still haven't set a date because they wanted to wait until they were out of collage. Now they both are, well going to be after today so hopefully they set a date already.

I smiled at what Dream had told her twin brother about how 'he already put a ring on it but he can't seal the deal. What. A. Shame. Grow a pair and get hitched already!'

I laughed to myself and walked down the hallway. That's easy for her to say considering that Carl and her got engaged two weeks ago and already set a date for two months from now. They already are having a baby anyway. I was so happy when Dream told me. Dream has been my best friend since highschool and still has been for five years. Now I get to be a maid of honor again at my besties wedding and her child's God parent. She's only 3 months and has a little baby bump.

I sighed as I walked into the room. There was hunter's mom standing there cleaning up stuff. That's right she used to be a kindergarten teacher and now a collage one. She started this year. It was so much fun having her as my teacher. I got to admit.

I smiled at her as she looked up at me. She said she needed to tell me something. I was just coming from a meeting with a record label. They said they had to reschedule so I happily came here.

"Hey sweetheart, come in!" She said and I walked into the classroom.

"So, What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

'Well, I wanted to ask you something."

I nodded telling her to go on, "Hunter's graduation is today and I wanted to know if you could come with me cause I don't want to drive and get on the airplane alone?"

I gulped. I haven't seen Hunter since forever. I don't even know if I still have feelings for him anymore. I had gone out with one guy to dinner and then a movie for our second date. It didn't work out because he just wanted to get laid just like my old ex boyfriend Peter.

I saw him at Cody and Samantha's wedding and we were still in love and filling in the time from being away for four months without eachother.

We had 'fun' that night by that I mean we slept together again and then we ate breakfast together before we had the earth shattering goodbye and this time it was worse because it was 3 years instead of 4 months.

I was heart broken for the whole one and half years and the second half of the second year without him I got myself back together and I went into my last year of collage with a bang. I had about 6 one night stands and they were great but not the real deal at all.

Yeah, my nickname from bad chick in highschool to collage slut. I wasn't really a slut. They come to me at my own parties and I turned down tons of guys but 6 of them had me.

I don't think it makes me a whore or a slut for only having sex 8 times and with 7 different guys and I'm 23? In my opinion girls have done way worse.

I remember our agreement. The one where in 3 years we'll come back together and be in love and be a couple. So we don't talk to each other or speak to each other for the three years.