chapter 4

Sophie's POV

I walked into my fourth class a little bit late and I was just waiting until it was over. I walked over to my seat and I couldn't believe my eyes. The new guy was sitting in the seat. next me. At first I was shocked. What!!??

No one even attempted to ever do that. Even the new kids were always warned by others.

I then was confused. Why was he doing it? He obviously made friends with Cody and Cody would have told him about me.

  I then just decided that he is the new kid and he doesn't really know my reputation so I just sat down. He will figure out sooner or later not to seat next to me.

I paid attention to the teacher and when the bell rang I got up and every one stopped until I made my way to the door. Then it happened.

He walked out before me. Cutting me off. That was it. He needed to know who he was dealing with.

I walked out and then grabbed his shoulder turning him over to look at me roughly. I then slammed him against the lockers and held my forearm against his neck and glared at him.

He looked shocked but not scared and that made me pissed, "Look here pal, no your damn place." I basically spit the words out until I let go of him and headed to my fifth period class.

I looked back as I turned the corner. He was fixing his shirt and a bunch of people were around him. I could here Samantha, Cody's girlfriend say, "I told you Hunter, don't mess with her."

I then smirked because I had won. Good, I won't have him in my way anymore. I liked my reputation and I was not losing it because of him. This stupid new guy.

I was in to fifth period and people stared at me as I made my way to my desk in the back.

This day has been a lot more longer than I wanted it to be.

I left my last class and headed to my locker. Everyone basically already knew what happened with the new guy. I didn't really care and just wanted to go do a show with Austin.

I haven't seen the new guy all the rest of the day and I hoped he wasn't at his locker cause I remembered he was next to me.

I turned and saw that he wasn't there so I walked over to my locker putting in my code. I grabbed some book I'll need for homework tonight. I closed my locker and turned around to meet eyes with him

The new guy was glaring at me and I glared back. I pushed him out the way and headed towards the doors and then I felt his hand grab my wrist and spin me around. I was now pressed against his chest looking up at his blue eyes.

He was now smirking and I fake smiled back at him then punch him in his rock hard torso.

He hunched over and groaned and I smiled at him when he stood up again. I smiled at him a devil smile, "Don't ever lay your fucking hand on me again."

With that I walked out the door and sat down on the bench waiting for Austin. I couldn't believe this guy. How dare he. I learned to hate someone only the first day meeting them.

I sat down on the bench for 10 minutes before pulling out my phone and texting Austin.

Me: where are you at???

Austin: I can't make it tonight because I have to help my dad with something at work. Sorry
:(

Me: Don't worry about it I'll see you Friday

Austin: :)

I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. I have to walk home then. I stood up and headed down the road. I put my phone in my pocket. Then, as I was walking out the parking lot, I saw someone still here. It was a motor cycle and on that motor cycle was the new guy.

He was on the phone. Then, he ended it after telling whoever he was talking to he loved them. He got on the motor cycle. I didn't notice I was staring until he saw me standing there watching him.

I turned back around and headed towards the house. I heard his motor cycle go in the opposite direction.

It took about 15 minutes to get home. I saw both my aunt and uncle's cars in the drive away.

It was only the four of us living in the house. My aunt and uncle, there kid Henry who is 7, and me.

Henry was like my little brother I never had we came to have a strong bond and I just love him. I still call him my little guy even though he states he's not little anymore.

I would just laugh and then I would agree with him to make him happy.

My aunt and uncle definitely weren't bad at all. They were the parents I never had, well nice parents that actually cared about me.

I was glad my life had changed into so much better but flash backs and memories still crept in no matter how hard I try to forget about it. It's very hard.

I walked into the house and I could here Henry scream, "Sophia, is that you?!"

I laughed and yelled back, "Yeah!"

He ran down the stairs and jumped into my arms hugging him. I love my little guy and I missed him at school.

I let him down and he made a sad face and I kneeled down, "What's wrong little guy?"

He sighed, "The doctor gave me awful medicine. It taste terrible."

I laughed, "It's only for a little while buddy. If you don't take it you'll still be sick. Now we don't want that do we?"

He shook his head in defeat, "I guess not."

Then he walked back up stairs after I gave him a kiss on the head.

I walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I put my book bag next to my desk and then jumped on to my bed and sighed happy to be in my bed and out of school especially after what happened today.

He probably won't be a problem anymore. I told myself I would start going to parties and make friends because it was the last year if highschool but I'm not doing so well. Tomorrow I will start.

.....I guess by apologizing to the new guy. I really didn't want to but he didn't really do anything wrong. It was just my stubbornness.

*I hope you like this chapter*

Song title - gasoline Britney Spears