Epilogue (2)

Hunter's POV

2 years later.....

I looked into the mirror one more time and sighed. I felt a large hand pat me on my shoulder and shake me in an helpful way.

I looked behind me to see Cody grinning at me.

"How you feeling man?" He said and I rolled my eyes at him. His son was by his side in a little tux.

"Well, I am getting married and last to do it."

He chuckled, "Save the best for last. Especially considering all of us are having more kids and neither of you have any."

"Well, we are kind of taking it slow."

"A little too slow if you want the amount of kids you say. She's almost 26. She's going to be tired without breaks."

I chuckled at his joke. He's my best man just like I was for him at his wedding five years ago.

I can't believe how far we have gone. All of us are married and have kids besides me and Sophia. We said we wouldn't have kids until we were married and here we are. Our wedding day and I only have five minutes until I go out there."

"Come on man, it's time." Cody says and I take a deep breath once I'm at the alter waiting patiently.

Dream and Cody walk down the aisle. My best man and Sophia's maid of Honer. Then it was Anthony and Beth. Then came Austin and Samantha. Lastly it was Carl and Vanessa.

The music started playing and everyone stood up for the bride. My beautiful bride.

I looked down at my feet nervous taking a deep breath and looked up. My eyes widened and a huge grin made its way on my mouth.

(Sophia at her wedding)

My eyes looked at her from her white heels and her beautiful silky white wedding dress, to her Gorgeous blue eyes. She looked so amazing. My smile widened when we met eyes and they were sparkling. She had a grin on her face as well. Freddy kissed her cheek and smiled her with love in eyes. He could tell he was going to cry as his eyes were already watering.

She made her way to the alter and I grabbed her hand to help her step up the two steps to face me and gather our hands.

I kissed her cheek, "You are absolutely beautiful...beautiful." I whisper in her ear and I see her blush.

I wink at her and she rolls her eyes which makes me just want this to hurry up so I could devour her soft lips and have her be called my wife and I'm her husband.

We got to the vows and we still had huge grins on our faces. I cleared my throat when it was my turn to speak my vows to her...my soon to be wife.

"When I met you in senior year of highschool. Let's just say I didn't picture you being my wife one day. I remember planning to get you to fall for me and then break up to crush your heart but I don't know that I just had a huge crush on the badass bad Chick."

She chuckled with a tear falling down her soft, pink cheek.

"I fell for you myself. We both have awful pasts but you were there for me and I was there for you the year and we fell in love. We graduated and we ended it because we both had two different directions in our lives. You stayed here and I went away to collage. It was months without you and at first it was heart crunching. I didn't know what I would do. I met a girl and we started dating because I kept telling myself saying that I didn't still love you and I moved on. I for sure didn't because at Beth and Austin's wedding I realized I was still deeply in love with you and I couldn't stop. We shared an amazing weekend together and then I had to leave for months until Cody and Samantha got married and we again had a great time together but I had to leave for three years. I got drunk a lot and I wasn't in a happy place those three years. I thought you were long gone. I didn't see you anyway. I knew eventually I would see you because we basically have the same family and friends but when graduation day came. I didn't expect you to show up. You looked beautiful and I was falling again. When you flashed me a smile for the first time in three years I was a goner. That night we got back together and it was the best day of my life. I proposed a year later after we bought our own house. Then, here we are getting married. Soon we'll be at the hospital while you deliver our baby. I love you Sophia and God damn I love your eye roll. I would like to end this by saying...your not a bad Chick to me anymore because that's in the past because you my beautiful are my wife Mrs.Crosswell. I love you."