Chapter 32

Warning : There is sexual content but I'm not a rated r writer and I don't get into too much detail.

Hunter's POV

Her sitting across from me and to tell me that she still loves me had me wanting to regret ever ending it. I told her I still love her too and I do.

I got up and leaned against the wall without her in sight. I thought about how I never really broke up with Sidney and I shouldn't be doing this. I then thought about how she is probably having sex with all those guys or at least making out with someone so if I kiss her I shouldn't feel guilty or anything because I am ending it tomorrow.

My mind went to Sophia. Her smile and her blush that she gets every time I call her beautiful. God,her eye roll turned me on much.

That was it for me. I just needed one kiss. I turned around and hugged her tight. I just wanted her in my arms and then looking in her eyes I kissed her.

We kissed with hunger and want. I wanted her and still craved her. I licked her bottom lip and she opened up and invited me in. Our tongues play in harmony with each other as I had my hands on her waist and she had her arms wrapped around my neck. She grabbed my hair and ran her finger through it.

We continued to kiss when she ran her hands down to my neck and then to my chest and made little patterns on my chest. It had me going crazy. I pulled her closer to me where there wasn't any space between us.

Eventually we pulled apart to catch air. We looked at eachother as we were breathing heavy.

She looked down at my lips as she bit hers. I put lips back on hers and she responded quickly while kissing me back. I nibbled at her bottom lip and she let out a little moan.

I smiled through the kiss. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso as we continued to kiss and I sat her on the counter.

Her legs were open and I stood between them and she brought her fingers to the bottom of my shirt and slipped her hands under making little shapes and out lining my abs. It drove me more crazy and I thought I would get revenge.

I slipped my hands under her shirt and did the same. She squirmed I grinned as we continued to kiss.

I lifted her up off the counter and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room right where the stairs began. I put her back against the wall and we continued kissing. We pulled apart to get air.

She smiled at me and I grinned back at her. I loved her so much. I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I love you, Sophia."

She pecked my lips, "I love you too, Hunter."

I smiled at her and she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to her. I smirked at her as she laughed before my lips met hers again.

We were now up against the upstairs wall next to my bedroom door. I opened my door and I heard a little bang from my door swinging open and hitting the wall.

I carried her to my bed. I sat her down on the edge and kneeled down between her legs and looked up her as I ran my hands up and down her side.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked and she nodded.

I smiled at her, "Why didn't you already have sex after we split?"

"I always knew it had to be with you because I loved you."

I smiled up at her and I was the happiest I have ever been to hear her say that because it's the same way I felt.

"I am still a virgin too and I always knew you should be my first because I loved you."

She grinned down at me and put her hands on my cheeks and she kissed me so gently. Then she kissed my cheek, went down to my jaw line, and then down to my neck .I let out a groan and I could feel her smile against my skin.

I stood up with her in my arms  and layed her down on the bed. I was on top of her with my arms on either side of her head on the bed.

We continued to kiss with want and I trailed down to her neck and sucked on the skin. She moaned and it just made me do it more.

I took off my shirt and went back to kissing her and lifting up her shirt. She took it off quickly and I looked down at her black lace bra.

I went down to her pajama pants and looked up for permission and she nodded. I pulled her pants down and took them off throwing them off my bed. She had pink and black underwear on. I smiled up at her and I could tell she was nervous.

I went up to her face, "You don't have to be scared or nervous and if you ever want me to stop tell me OK?"

She nodded and I pecked her lips. I quickly took off my sweat pants and I took of her bra revealing her Breast. I almost collapsed because I can't believe I am doing this with Sophia the one I wanted to be my first time and I would be hers. This is happening right now.

I took off my boxers and I knew she would get nervous looking at me fully naked so I don't let her see. I just went down and took her underwear off.

She and I were both naked now and I played with her breast making her moan as and she runs her fingers through my hair. I look up at her and I know it's time after a while. So I line myself up for her.

"Hunter..."

I quickly look up at her, "Yes, what is it? Do you want me to stop?"

She shakes her head and then kisses me, "I love you."

I grin at her, "I love you too."

She smiles back at me and my heart melts again. I remember what we were doing, "Are you ready?"

She just nodds and that's my cue to make love to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards we lay in my bed cuddling with her legs twisted up in mine.

She had her head on my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair. After a while I hear her even breathes and a little snore that makes me smile.

"I love you beautiful." I say before I drift off to sleep with her in my arms.

I hope you liked this chapter. There is only 4 more chapters to go until the end. There will be two Epilogues after the last chapter though. So I guess you could say there will be 6 more chapters.

Song title - earned it by The Weekend