chapter 36

This is the last official chapter of Bad Chick. There will be a two epilogue after this though.

P.s I would like to take a minute and thank everyone who read this book. I hope you enjoyed it :)

This is my new book and I hope you would go read what I have so far. Thank you.

The Broken Girl Meets The CEO

"What is your name?" I asked her while she stands there like an idiot who didn't know how to speak.

"Ugh...It's Kendra. Kendra Peterson."

I raised my eyebrows at her in question, "And do you care to explain why you just stole from me?"

She stares at me speechless, not saying a word. Her face held a blank expression. I really don't have time for this shit with this mute women who doesn't know how to speak but had the nerve to steal from me.

"No" she simply answered after a while of silence.

"No?" I questioned and scanned my eyes over the women standing in front of me. She deffiently didn't look wealthy at all with her ripped pair of jeans and plain white shirt. Her apron is still tied around her waist.

"Yeah, I don't care to explain why I did it. You can call the police or do whatever but I dont care to explain why to you what so ever." She stated with certainty.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked her getting a little pissed with her attitude when she was the one who stole from me.

"No clue but I can tell you're rich as hell and a cocky bastard if you wanted my whole opinion."

Extanded Summary inside......Enjoy!

Hunter's POV

I never felt so nervous and terrified to be going back to my collage. As we were at the airport and I was getting on the plane I knew then how hard it was going to be to not see her face or hear her voice in so long.

I wanted to take back the agreement. A part of me really wanted to after seeing her cry but the other part of me knew she would feel worse if she couldn't see me for months at a time. I would never get a chance to call her because I will be focused on my work.

So I knew we made the right choice but that thought doesn't stop the hurt in me to let her go for three years. She told me how she was afraid about how I wouldn't love her anymore or I would find someone new but the truth is I felt the same towards her.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and started walking away with tears coming down my cheeks. I saw people around us watching like they were watching a romantic part in a romantic movie.

Every step I took to the door was killing me. I had to look back but I would just break down if I did.

I then remembered something. I reached in my pocket as I stopped mid way to the door. My back was still facing her. I pulled out a ring. It was just a promise ring so she knew I would always love her no matter what and so she doesn't forget me.

I turned around to see her look of confusion but her eyes were puffy and red. Her cheeks were red and tear stained. One tear was still coming down to her lip. She wiped her eyes.

"Hunter, what are you d-"

I cut her off by placing my lips on to hers and she kissed back immediately. I smiled through the kiss and when I pulled apart I showed her the ring that had 'promise' on it. She gasped as I smiled at her.

"This is a promise ring for you to keep. It's a promise that I will always love you no matter what. I also don't want you to forget me."

More tears came from her eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her so softly. I put the ring on her finger and I kissed her with love and passion. This would be my last kiss in three years. I needed to make it special.

The kiss reminded me about our first kiss. The thought brought a smile to my face through the kiss.

We had shared out first kiss when she was jealous and I was jealous because I didn't know who Austin was back then.

I can't believe that was more than a year ago.

Once we pulled apart we were breathing heavy. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I love you. I will always love you..beautiful."

She smiled and whispered back, "I love you too."

With that I turned around and headed for the door feeling the pain again.

Once I made it to the door. I turned around and I saw her give me a short smile which I returned.

'I love you' I mouthed to her and she did too. With that I walked through the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(One week later)

I walked into my dorm room and plopped down on my bed. It has been a hard day and I am exausted.

I put my headphones on and it started playing Break even by the Script. It made me remember Sophia. It's been a week. A whole 7 days and I already am missing her. I know I'll see her at the wedding but then after that I don't know what will happen.

(The song he's listening to)

As the song played I glanced over to my nightstand next to my bed. It had a picture frame and in the picture it had her and me at the ice cream shop with Henry. Henry was sitting between us and I knew it couldn't be comfortable because me and Sophia had our arms around eachother while he was in the middle. I was smiling at her as she was looking down at Henry with a grin. Henry was just smiling at the camera.

Sophia and I haven't talked or spoke and I wonder what she's up to. I talked to Dream and I heard her voice in the background yesterday. She told me that she was still showing off her promise ring.

I smiled at the thought of her grin and I couldn't wait until I could make her roll her eyes at me again. When I look at her in the picture I remember why I call her beautiful.

I yawned and I closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming about the day I get to see her again. I know I'm in love again. I'm in love with her and that's what I will tell her when the day comes.

The day I remind her of my love for the bad chick.

It's kind of short but I hope you'll be happy with the two part epilogue after this. I can't believe the book is over. I still have my two Epilogues so keep reading and I'll update the first Epilogue soon!

Song title - I think I'm in love again by Kat Dahila