chapter 28

Hunter's POV

I watched as she came out from the door and smiling. Her arm was hooked with Cody's and they started walking down the aisle.

To see her after almost a year and her smiling face looking..beautiful, it had me wonder why I didn't fight. I loved her and I knew that. I also knew she loved me too but I can't help feeling like if we did continue together in a long distance relationship, we would eventually slip apart even if I knew in my mind I would never cheat on her or stop loving her if we were still together.

I took a breath and watched as she came closer to the alter. She was smiling at Austin. She had her hair down and straight and she wore the same dress the other girls were wearing and she sure pulled it off because she looks amazing in my eyes.

 She had her hair down and straight and she wore the same dress the other girls were wearing and she sure pulled it off because she looks amazing in my eyes

(This is Sophia)

I had to move my eyes away from her and look down at my shoes. I told myself that I was with Sidney and I was happy. She is with Peter now. We had grown apart and moved on. The hard part was that we never really talked or even saw each other since we split. We couldn't even be adults now and be friends.

Once I looked up again they were really close to the alter now and they split apart. Cody standing behind me and Sophia looked at me before walking to stand behind Carley. It was like time stopped at that one glance at each other. I quickly shrugged it off once I saw Anthony and Kylie were already standing behind Cody and Sophia and Dream and Carl came walking down the aisle. They were smiling at each other. They looked in love and I knew it wouldn't be long before they tied the knot.

Everyone was with who they were with in highschool but me. I guess me and Sophia just were never meant to be together.

The music started playing and everyone stood for the bride, Beth. I saw Austin take a deep breath and I patted his back He gave a nervous laugh then went serious once he saw Beth come out from behind the door. She grinned at Austin as her and her dad walked down the aisle.

Austin was grinning at her. This must be what it feels like to get married to the women you love. I know it'll be a while until I get married with Sidney but I would hope it would be like that in the future.

She looked absolutely amazing. Her red hair, her makeup, her dress and her smile made her glow and I knew Austin was lucky to have someone like her.