chapter 25

Dedicated to ao1201 thanks for the support!!!

Sophie's POV

I walked into the Shop and ordered my ice cream. It was going to be spring break soon and that was great because in March the same day of my spring break is Austin's and Beth's wedding. Emily was beautiful and adorable when she was born and she's the cutest little 9 month baby girl. She was my god daughter. Isn't that crazy that I could be her mother if Austin and Beth died. Of course I don't wish that to happen though.

I had went to the ice cream shop when Hunter came back into town on Christmas. Every time he visits I go somewhere else. I can't see him because it will just crush me and I am in the verge of excepting the fact that we are over and move on.

If I saw him again I would crumble. It was now March 2nd and spring was starting to come around.

I was Beth's brides maid. Her maid of honer was her older sister. I wanted to be there for my best friend, Austin and his future wife.

I had to try on my bridesmaids maid dress on today and I loved the design and how it fitted me. I saw Beth in her wedding dress and it brought tears to my eyes because she was so beautiful. For having a baby 9 months ago she bounced back.

I knew Hunter will be at the wedding. He is in town today trying on his tux for the wedding with Austin. Austin doesn't have any brothers so he asked Hunter to be his Best man. Cody was one of the groom's men too. Samantha will be sitting in the audience.

Me and Austin don't play gigs anymore but we do sing together and make music for fun. We would sing to Emily and she'd smile and giggle her little baby giggle. She is so adorable.

I was in the ice cream shop because he was back in town. I knew he has a girlfriend but she's with her family for spring break so she won't be there at the wedding with Hunter.

I needed a date. I keep getting nagged by my family to get one. I would just shrug it off. I loved Hunter and it was hard.

I ate my ice cream on my way to the house and walked down the hall to my room. No one was home. They were all with Austin and his groom's men.

I left early because Hunter would be there to try on his tux with the boys.

(Play the song now to get the mood of the story)

I sat my ice cream down. I layed on my bed looking at the ceiling. I thought about Hunter. How we ended and how we'll never be. He had a girlfriend now and I never really moved on. I got asked out a few times but I always rejected them.

He was always on my mind weather I wanted him to be or not.

I grabbed my necklace he gave me. I never threw it away or any thing. I couldn't but it seems like he already got rid of my watch I gave him. Why was I so hooked on him when he moved on and has a girlfriend?

I looked at the necklace and ran my finger over it. I felt my eyes water and a few tears fall. The Heart break, the missing him, and most of all the fact that I was still hooked on our love when he has already forgot about it. I pity myself for that.

I let the tears keep falling. First I felt over whelmed and then I felt angry. Angry at him and angry at myself. More tears came coming.

I threw the necklace and banged my head against the wall before sliding my back down the wall and put my face in between my knees and let the tears fall.

He was my rock with my shitty past. He understood and he didn't walk away. I don't know if I will ever find any one to replace him with and what killed me the most is that he ready has.

I wiped away my tears. I needed to forget him. I needed to move on. I needed to find me a date and I need to slowly get happy again.

I got up and threw on my sweater and put my hair up in a ponytail. I sighed looking at the necklace on my bedroom floor before I picked it up and shoved it on top of my closet shelf.

I grabbed my phone and walked. I walked forever it felt like.

I walked until I finally stopped to take a breath and walked into the Starbucks on the corner.

I stood in line and I heard the door swing open and close then I felt the person stand behind me in line.

I walked up to the counter and ordered my coffee.

Then, I remembered I didn't bring any money. I sighed and was about to tell her to keep it because I forgot to bring my money with me until the guy behind me gave the money to the cashier.

I looked at him and he was grinning at me. He ordered his coffee and then he looked at me.

"Thanks so much. I promise if I can contact you I can pay you back."

"Oh, no it was just 6 bucks not 6,000."

I smiled at him and shook his hand after he said, " I'm Peter by the way."

"I'm Sophia."

Today I cry my last tear from Hunter because he's not mine and he's not mine to cry for.

Not anymore

Not anymore.

I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter is the wedding!!! Vote/Comment/Share :)

Song title - Avalanche by Nick Jonas ft. Demi lovato