chapter 22

This chapter is a Christmas special. Meaning it is just Hunters POV of Christmas this year. Next chapter will be a real chapter but I hope you like this either way.

P.s - I would like the song I have here to be their song and the song they dance to in this chapter.

Christmas day (this year)

Hunter's POV

I took her out to bowling again for our 2 month anniversary. She had won this time and was bragging the whole way. I let her have it this time cause it is revenge for bragging last time. I now knew this would for now be a tradition for us.

It was Christmas now and I was at the store looking around the stores in the mall. To be honest I had no clue what to get her. My mom was with me helping me pick.

"Does she like jewelry?"

I shook my head, "She's not a jewelry kind of girl."

She nodded,"Okay, how about clothes?"

I shook my head, "That's more of a best friend gift not a boyfriend gift."

She chuckled, "That's actually a good point."

We walked past a photo album shop. There is different designs on different photo album covers with sample picture in them to see how the pictures are placed inside.

"How about a scrap book of pictures and memories?"

"That's more of a wedding or anniversary gift not a Christmas gift. Plus we only dated for two months and known each other for three."

She nodded and sighed, "I don't know what were gonna do."

"See my dilemma here?!" I explained and threw my arms up in frustration.

She laughed and said, "Alright Hun, is there any thing she likes doing like a hobby or something bigger than a hobby?"

"Yeah, she plays music with her best friend Austin."

Speaking of Austin. He and his fiancée set a date for next year in March. Me and Sophia will be in college then. They told Sophia that Beth is 2 months pregnant now. She went crazy and was so happy. Then she got more happy when they wanted her to be the god mother. She called me squealing afterwards. I smiled to myself at the memory of her excited voice shouting at me that Beth was pregnant and she was going to be a god mother.

I realized that I never seen them perform and I planned watching them play next week for New year. I heard her sing to song on the radio and she sounded so sweet and soft. I always smiled when she sung with her beautiful voice.

"Great, is there a specific artist she loves?"

A light bulb went off in my head and I got the perfect idea for her present.

Later - 5:00 PM

I walled up to her front door and took a breath because I was nervous. Not nervous to spend the holiday with her family, my mom, and I because I've been over here a bunch of times that her family seems like my second family.

I was nervous because I didn't know if she would like the present I gave her. I always seem to get nervous to see her and I don't think that will ever change.

My mom stood next to me and smiled, "She'll love the gift. Don't be nervous."  She said like she read my mind.

I smiled back as I knocked on the door and the door swung open revealing a grinning Henry.

"Hunter! "

Henry jumped into my arms to hug me when I kneeled down and held my arms out. He hugged me and I grinned. Then, he ran and hugged my mom around her legs.