Extra Info

This is all about the others and Hunter and Sophia's friends and family. You may ask, What happened to them or What about them? Here are the answers!!!

Cody and Samantha - They got married the four months after spring break. Samantha got pregnant 2 months later with a baby boy who was five at Sophia and Hunter's wedding. Samantha didn't finish collage but Cody did and hes a lawyer making really good money. Samantha was pregnant at Sophia and Hunter's wedding with two girl twins. They stopped there. Three kids were enough for them.

Dream and Carl - The two got married right after they graduated. Dream was five months pregnant at their wedding with a baby girl. They took a long break before having 3 other kids. Three years after their first they had another girl and the following year had a baby boy. They took another three year break before having there fourth child which was a boy. They stopped there not really because they wanted to because the doctor said she can't have anymore.

Anthony and Vanessa - They were engaged for two years. They finally set a date after graduation. They split up and called off the engagement because Vanessa was always at work with her father. They got back together and got married after realizing they couldn't live without eachother. They had two kids. Three years apart and both girls.

Aunt Abby and Uncle Franky - They are still a happy couple and parents. Once Henry was in highschool and had a girlfriend they were worried he would leave them.

Henry - He had plenty of girlfriend and highschool and was kind of a player. He was the quarterback on the football team. He graduated Highschool with a crush on his best friend Layla and they finally got together. It was very weird because they did everything together all through middle school and highschool. They were best friend and then they realized they were more. They're in love.

Hunter's mom (Heather)- She remarried to an amazing guy who Hunter loves as well. She is happily married.

Austin and Beth - They are still happily married. Emily was six at Hunter and Sophia's wedding. Their second child was 4 at their wedding. There last child she was pregnant with at their wedding. They stopped there and are very happy.

Hunter and Sophia - They got married two years after Hunter's graduation. They got pregnant at their honeymoon. She was pregnant with her baby girl Robin and then they had Ryan and then Paisley. They are still happily married. Sophia is still putting out music and touring with her family. Every season Hunter is racing. Sophia and the kids support him. Almost every month their is a picture of the happy couple in the magazine's. They don't really care because they are a happy family. Sophia and Hunter's are great parents.

There it is people! I hope you like how everyone ended up! Thanks for reading Bad Chick :)

P.s - The theme song called Bad Chick is to the side or above

Thanks again guys!