chapter 10

Sophie's POV

We walked to his bike. He climbed on and then handed me the helmet. I put it on and climbed on the back. I grabbed the back of the bike not wanting to wrap my arms around him. I could see him smirk and then start it up and take off.

I was shocked at first. He was going crazy fast. He was doing it on purpose though. I still held on to the back. He was going so fast that if I didn't hold onto him I would fall off. We stopped at a red light and I still held on the back not wanting to. I didn't want to die either.

"You know you should really hold onto me before you die and I can't save you. I mean am I really that bad."

I sighed and replied, "Yes, you are." Before scooting closer forward and wrapped my arms around his waist. Then he took off and I knew he was grinning though I couldn't see his face. He went so fast I couldn't see. The wind kept blowing in my face. I had enough and eventually layed my head on his back covering my face from the extreme wind.

We stopped at my house when I told him to make a right and to the third house down. He lived the street over. That was just great. If he wanted to spy on me he only had to walk down his Street. Take a right and be there on the third house down.

I realized I never took the bus since he was here and he always rode his bike there so I wondered if he was on my bus.

He turned his bike off and I got off and handed him the helmet. He grabbed it and got off as well. He stares for a while before he started to lean in. He better not kiss me. Then be was now by my ear. His breath on my neck.

"Good night, beautiful." He whispered.

I shivered at the feeling of being so close to me and whispering in ear. I then realised how close he was and pushed him away a little. He smirked and winked at me before kissing my cheek and getting on his bike and drive away.

"Asshole" I said to myself and rolled my eyes.

*********

I walked to school again. I was supposed to pick Henry up after school because my uncle and my aunt both had to work until 6:00 tonight.

I walked into school and down the hall to my locker. I hurried up trying not to see Hunter. Sure I would see him in fourth period and we'll work on our history project. Speaking of project. I just remembered Hunter was coming over after school to work on the project.

I closed my locker and headed to my first class. Thank gosh that I had got here early because I really didn't want to see his cocky ass right now.

The day went fine up until fourth period because the whole time I was working on the project he was checking me out and smirking. I had enough.

"You know I'm beginning to think you're a pervert."

"A sexy one, right?" He said with a smirk still on his face.

"No, a creepy one."

"Oh, shut up you know you want me beautiful."

I ignored his comment and then went back to work and he actually started work as well. I thought I would have to do it by myself. He caught me staring and like reading my mind he said.

"I can't let you do the project your self. I do a lot of things but I don't do that."

I smiled a sarcastic smile and he mimicked but it made me laugh and then turn my attention back to my work.

At the end of the day I went to my locker. I got a lot of more stares at me when they saw me talk to Cody and Carl. They had asked about Dream. I told them that she texted me and said she had too bad of a hang over and she didn't make it to school today. They smiled at me and thanked me before walking away.

I turned back to my locker and Hunter came up and shockingly didn't say anything and just opened his locker.

I walked out the door. I walked down the street to the elementary school to pick up Henry.

I walked into the school. To the office to get a pass and down the hallway to Henry's kindergarten class. He told me at the beginning of this week on Monday that there's a new nice teacher. Then he got sick on Tuesday. It was now Thursday and he's back into school.

I saw kids packing up and parents helping them to take them home. I saw Henry packing up his things. I walked up to him. This was the pick up room and where they put there book bags and stuff in the morning.

Henry smiled when he saw me. He said be needed to say bye to his teacher and then we could go. Their classroom was in the next room over with its door open. He ran ahead and hugged his teacher. She looked nice. I smiled and then walked into the room.

"Henry, come on now. She's had enough of you today, butt head." I said standing next to him and rubbing his head so his hair was all messed. The teacher laughed.

"Hey, Sophia you know you still owe me that ice cream."

I laughed, "Sure thing buddy."

I smiled at the teacher, "Nice to meet you. I'm Sophia, I'm Henry's aunt."

She smiled and shook my hand, "I'm Heather, Henry's new teacher and there in the back is my son Hunter."

I turned around and saw Hunter smiling at me. He was standing there the whole time. I smiled at her once I turned back around, "I've already met him. We go to school together."

She smiled in return and then Henry was running up to Hunter. Hunter picked him up and spin him around before putting him back on the ground. They then started doing a hand shake. Henry knows Hunter. He must have came here before too.

I walked over to them. Hunter and Henry were smiling at each other. Then Henry grabbed my hand and said, "Come on Sophia I'm hungry." I laughed and looked at Hunter and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"See you in an hour."

Henry looked at me and asked, "Wait he's coming to the house Sophia?"

I nodded at him and he smiled.

"But we are working on a project for school so leave us alone so we can get it done. Then you can play."

He shook his head, "Yes, Sophia."

I smiled at him again and then I heard Hunter say, "How about I go with you guys to get ice cream and then I walk with you back to your place?"

Henry smiled big and looked at me, "Please Sophia."

I smiled and nodded. How could you say no to that adorable face?

He then grabbed mine and Hunters hands dragging us out the door to the ice cream shop.

*I hope you like this chapter and it's good that I already am into chapter 11 because then you can read it sooner*

Song title - little me by little mix