Chapter 25

Sorry I keep forgetting to update! Haha! Remind me to when it gets too long!! I don't have a good sense of how many days that I don't update!

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! x Thank you!

~

Rumor or Reality: Kol’s restraining order against stalker?

A mere rumor, but her reaction could be just as dramatic. Kol had been videotaped during her conversation with her stalker, when she visited him in the psychotic ward of the hospital that he had been admitted to. The stalker had allegedly created a fantasy world in his head that he and Kol were engaged before she became a model, and came looking for her in London, to the point where he started following her around. She had no knowledge of this until he made a scene on the rare moments when she had free time and spent the beautiful day outside with Niall Horan. He has since been confined at a London hospital, and his family had given their apologies to Vicencio, stating that he had disappeared two weeks prior. Below is the video of her visit.

-

“How are you doing, Chaz?” Kol said pleasantly, smiling at Chaz from the other end of the table. She knew that there were people on the other side of the glass, watching them in case he attacked her or something.

“You don’t understand. You have to come back with me,” he said, looking around. His eyes darted around the room, nervous. “Quick, before they come back again.”

“No, it’s fine. We’re safe here.” She was also very aware that Niall was probably on the other side of the glass, wondering why the hell she didn’t go ahead and get a restraining order like the rumors suggested. She would explain later.

“Why did you leave me?” he said, suddenly sad. He really wasn’t that bad. He was just a normal guy, actually, and was probably a very nice one. “And what are you doing with this Niall Horan guy?”

Kol tried not to laugh. The first time he made his appearance was when Kol and Niall were trying to have one of those normal days, when they thought that they could go out on the street and not get mobbed.

That obviously didn’t happen.

They ended up getting followed around everywhere, a majority were Niall’s fans, and some were Kol’s – the others, a little mix of both. That was why Kol wasn’t very alarmed when Chaz launched himself at the two of them. It certainly annoyed Niall and Kol, but they had been used to overtly passionate fans by then.

What alarmed her was when he suddenly hit Niall square on the jaw, claiming that he stole his woman and that he wanted Kol back.

That’s when Kol intervened and looked for the nearest officer as they tried to get away from Chaz, who started going crazy. Some of the girls had even backed away to just watch.

There were so many clips of it on Youtube that were eventually taken down, at the request from Kol and her management. She didn’t really want to give Chaz any trouble, or to his family. That was why she asked her management to keep his name out of the papers if it was possible.