Chapter 36

The first photos released for the campaign had been of the boys. A new boy was revealed every few days or so, with the last one of all of them together. The very first one that had been released though, was not Niall Horan alone.

What marketing team had used instead was a candid shot of Kol kissing Niall on the shoot, which Meath had shot at the perfect moment. Not only did the clothes look fantastic, but also it became Kol’s favorite photo of her and Niall together so far.

When she asked them why they chose this photo, Franco had said, “Because the hidden message is that if these men dress in Adre, they might end up getting a girl like Kol Vicencio to fall in love with them. I mean, it’s your line, so you will love them anyway, because they’re you’re customers.”

Point made.

The world didn’t seem to mind that she was a girl in an ad for men’s clothing line, and said line was actually from her.

There was just something so lovely about the two of them in the photo, or people didn’t really think that it was too egotistical, since she was a marketable model herself. She might as well give her own line free advertising.

It was safe to say, by the time the other five photos of the other celebrities had come out, the campaign was working. She had twelve different hunks from different professions and was all big celebrities. Five of them were musicians and were friends of hers, yeah, it still pretty much worked. Girlfriends were dragging their boyfriends to dress like One Direction, and Adre (which was what Kol’s clothing line was called) had different styles for different boys. She also had Ed Sheeran, a radio jock, a famous male model, a superstar athlete, a heartthrob actor, a party boy heir of a multi-million dollar company, and a hilarious comedian on her roster. They were all from different backgrounds, cultures and races. She loved the diversity of it, and it seemed, so did everyone else.

Now that she had that campaign behind her, the next problem was not gaining too much weight from all the pastries that they were going to try for the wedding. They had already chosen the meals and deserts. They just needed the wedding cake and cupcakes.

Her other option for this was to bring boys, since they ate a lot and lost weight easily. Josh and Harry tagged along to eat with them, and Kol figured that a second or third opinion would be more useful.

“I think this one’s too sweet,” Josh said, still chewing on a tiny slice of cake that was on his plate. “And it sort of crumbles easily.”

“This one’s a bit dry,” Harry said, pushing away his plate and spitting what was on his mouth into a napkin. “It wasn’t that appetizing.”

“Try this one,” Kol said, sliding two more plates toward them as they alternated tasting food. She had limited herself to one bite of each, and she was already full, after just trying eight different cakes.

“Are you flying out to New York with us for the show this December?” Josh asked, taking the plate and biting into the chocolate. “Pretty good this one. You can never go wrong with chocolate. It just melts in my mouth!”

“Yeah, I will,” Kol said happily. “How long has it been since I went and visited with you guys? It feels like a long time ago!”