Chapter 43

They were laughing very loudly as they watched the part where Kol was doing Niall’s makeup. The boys and some of their other friends congregated at Louis’ place and they were watching it on the site of the charity foundation, although they would still be airing all the dares together on TV after New Year. She wasn’t doing his makeup for a boy. She was doing his makeup like for a girl, and she was doing a hell of a good job making him look beautiful.

Well, she was a model, so she was pretty good at putting on makeup.

She just breezed through the whole thing without batting an eyelash. She put on all the layers in the right order, and she decided to put some silver smoky eyes for him. She even did his eyebrows, although he didn’t allow her to pluck any of them off.

She put highlighter on his face and she used the right blush for the look she was going for. To end it, she put some coral pink lipstick.

“Could I have the blond wig please?” Kol on-screen said to someone off-camera.

She fixed it on Niall’s head and the hair reached up until his waist.

“You could be a really pretty girl, Niall!” Zayn said. “I’d hit that.”

Harry was clapping and laughing maniacally as he leant back on the chair. “We should have done this before.”

Niall on-screen made a girly kissy face and blew a kiss at the camera.

“That’s pretty much it,” Niall said, smiling as he ate some chips.

“We actually chipped in for that dare as well,” Liam confessed, letting himself fall onto the couch. “Money well spent I say.”

“Oh hey, by the way, I have the matching ties that you all will be wearing for the wedding,” Kol said. “It’s in the car and I’m not allowing you to keep it yet because you might end up losing it.”

“The matching green ties?” Louis said. “Why would we ever want to lose that?”

“They don’t have four-leaf clovers on it, Jesus,” Niall said, laughing. “I’m not that Irish.”

“Maybe you are, but Kol just won’t let you,” Louis said matter-of-factly.

“You’re already having it in Ireland,” Liam put in. “It must really cost a lot to send people there, not to mention the lodging and food and…”

“Okay, okay, we get it, Liam,” Kol said. She glanced at Ryan, who was flipping through a book, uninterested in what the rest of them were doing. “What are you reading?”

“Oh, your memoir,” Ryan said cheerily. “It was just lying around so I thought I could poke through it.”

Kol glanced over his shoulder and started reading the page where he was at: