Chapter 11 (edited)

Dress Chelsea is wearing for dinner with the twins

Angelo Silvano was going to buy my company!  I couldn't believe it!  I felt incredibly happy...free.  I called for Monique.  "What's up?" she asked happily.  

"Sit down and you cannot tell anyone what I am about to tell you" I warned.  She sat down and listened.  "Adrian and Aiden Silvano asked me out to dinner tonight" I said.  She clapped her hand over her mouth and stared at me, then she slowly moved it away from her mouth and smiled.  

"That's so great!" she half yelled at me.  "Is it really?" I asked still not so sure.  "Chelsea, listen to me" she began.  "You deserve a bit of happiness.  Please honey, go out and have a good time."  I loved Monique.  She was more than my assistant, we had become good friends and I knew I could trust her with anything so I took her advice; I was going to go out and have a good time tonight.  I gathered the agreement and told her that I would be down in Legal for a while and to call me there if she needed anything.

(the twin's POV)

Aiden and Adrian had brought their own car to the meeting with Chelsea Sinclair so they would have a chance to speak without their dad being in the mix.  

Adrian spoke first.  "Well, what are you thinking?"  Aiden kept looking out the window and didn't answer for a moment.  "I'm thinking she's right on the edge of accepting us and our lifestyle.  She's smart.  She picked up on the comment about us finding the right woman, not women, so I'm sure she's thinking about that.  God Adrian, she's so beautiful.  I'm having a hard time being patient about this" he said thickly.  

Adrian looked over at his brother.  "I know Aid but hang in there.  She will be ours, okay?  Trust in this."  Aiden trusted his brother and would exercise self-restraint for the time being.  He wondered how in the world he was going to get through dinner having her that close to him. 

 "When we get back to the office I want to have Vickey send flowers" Aiden said quietly.  "That's a great idea" said Adrian and they drove back to Silvano and Sons both lost in their own thoughts.

(Chelsea's POV)

While Chelsea waited for her legal team to finish drawing up the agreement between her and Angelo Silvano her mind did a mental inventory of dresses she had in her closet.  Might as well make use of the time she had while waiting.  

She knew the perfect dress.  Black, sleeveless, silk, held together in the back by a single button and a single slit in the fabric that went all the way down her back just above her behind.  She had just bought a pair of black velvet pumps that would go great with the dress and her black Chanel quilted clutch.  

She would do her hair in big, soft curls and smoky on the eyes, nude on the lips.  She felt great having that hurdle out of the way.  Danielle brought her out of her thoughts.  "Chelsea, we have the agreement ready and we have contacted Mr. Silvano's legal department as well.  They want to know if you would be available day after tomorrow, Wednesday, to come to Silvano and Sons to sign."  I nodded.  

"Wednesday sounds great.  I'm available any time; and Danielle?  Thanks for everything."  She smiled and nodded.  Today was becoming a good day.

When I got back up to my office Monique was smiling like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.  "What poor unsuspecting man did you eat for lunch, Monique?" I asked her playfully.  She giggled and just pointed to my office.  I was scared to go in.  

"Does it bite, tick or have a white powder" I asked jokingly.  She shook her head no so I went in and found the most incredible, beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen.  I couldn't imagine who would be sending me flowers; I had never received flowers, ever, from anyone.  I found tears pooling in my eyes before I even read the card.  There were pink and white roses, pink and white peonies, pink and white Gerber daisies and pink and white carnations along with the greenery. 

 My office smelled heavenly.  With shaking hands I pulled the card from the envelope and read Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous lady.  You have made us very happy by agreeing to dinner tonight.  We look forward to sweeping you off your feet.  Much love, Adrian and Aiden Silvano

 Oh.my.God!  At that moment I realized that I didn't have either one of the twins cell phone numbers but I did have the main number to Silvano and Sons.  My hand hesitated over the receiver.

"Silvano and Sons.  How may I direct your call?" the female voice asked.  "Good afternoon.  This is Chelsea Sinclair.  May I speak with Aiden Silvano please."  

"Oh yes m'am.  Please hold while I transfer you."  I said thank you and tapped my foot to the hold music.  Soon a sexy, smooth voice filled my ears.  "Aiden Silvano."  Dear God, I'm in trouble now.  

"Uh Aiden, hi.  It's Chelsea" I said hoping my voice doesn't betray me.  "Hey baby.  What's up?" he replied, his voice making my womb weep.  "Well, it seems that two very handsome, suave and debonair gentlemen sent me some flowers and my mother was a big stickler for manners.  All kidding aside Aiden, thank you.  No one has ever sent me flowers before and they are just gorgeous" I finally got that all out.  

"It was our pleasure believe me" he said.  We chatted a bit more and then I added one more thing to our conversation.  "I'm pretty sure you know this but I will be coming to Silvano and Sons sometime Wednesday to sign the contract with Angelo."  

"Yes we know and we are looking forward to having you here and perhaps giving you a tour of our offices?"  I grinned and bit my lower lip, but before I could answer Aiden said very quietly "Chelsea, don't bite your lip baby.  I want to do that."  

What the what?  I giggled a little.  "Aiden how could you possibly know I was biting my lip?" 

 "Weren't you?" he questioned.  "Yes" I barely got out.  

Then his sexy laugh rang out.  "See you tonight baby."  "Yes, yes you will" I answered sexily and hung up.  This would be interesting.