Chapter 41 (edited)

I walked right up to the twins and I wished someone had taken a picture of their faces!  "Hey boys" I said, my voice very seductive. 

 "Baby, not that we're unhappy to see you here but what exactly are you doing here?" Adrian asked as Aiden continued to stare at my ass. 

 "I'm blowing off steam, I missed you guys and I wanted to check out your club.  I asked Monique to keep it to herself and well here I am" I said hoping my explanation made sense.  Adrian pulled me closer and went all dominant on me by fisting his fingers through my hair and kissing my lips until they were swollen and red.  Monique stood there watching us, her mouth hanging open.  

"Hot damn!" she exclaimed.  "That was hot as fuck!" 

 I blushed a little until Aiden stepped up and said "My turn."  He fisted his fingers through my hair, pulled my head back and kissed all over my neck, making me moan out loud.  

"God you three!  I've got to go find me some dick!  I'm so turned on after watching this!"  I just giggled at my friend as she disappeared into one of the curtain covered rooms.

"Well guys, I'm a virgin when it comes to clubs like this, so explain" I asked.  

"Well first off" said Adrian.  "We'll take you to our room.  It's ours exclusively.  It means only us three will ever be in there together."  I loved the sound of that.  

I felt Aiden grab my hand, pull it up to see the bracelet and say "I didn't realize how great this was going to look on you!"  

I smiled at him and Adrian and said "I was a little shocked when your bouncer downstairs knew me and gave it to me."  We finally arrived at a frosted glass covered room, when Adrian opened the door the glass became transparent, when the door closed the glass became frosted and opaque again; as if sensing my next question Aiden said that no one could see us in here.

I found myself standing between them; their scent, the heat coming off their skin and the effects of the Patron was so arousing all I could think about was being naked and rolling around in bed with them.  

As if mind linked to me Aiden started to slowly unzip my dress as he continued assaulting my neck; Adrian was concentrating on the sensitive area under my chin.  I was so lost in everything I was feeling that I hadn't realized my dress was on the floor already; oh they were too good!  I could hear my own voice moaning and begging them for more.

The room was very sensual looking.  Wrought iron canopy bed with thick purple velvet curtains hanging from the rails, deep purple satin sheets and candles all over the room.  Adrian led me to the bed while Aiden followed behind; I reached over to Adrian's belt and slowly started undoing it, my eyes never off his; next I only unbuttoned the top of his pants then pulling out his shirt I worked on getting it open, his gaze burning me like a raging fire.  

When I finally managed to get his shirt open I was in awe of his body; it didn't matter how many times I'd seen him naked, his body would always be my playground.  I put my hands on either side of his hips, on his bare skin and heard his breath hitch; it seems that I really had some affect on him, though sometimes my doubts would get the best of me and I wasn't so sure. 

 I left them there for a moment letting the heat our bodies was generating build; then I slid them to his middle and let them move slowly and methodically up his belly, across his hardened nipples; letting them come to rest on his shoulders I slipped his shirt off and it silently hit the floor to keep my dress company.  He was naked from the waist up and I was almost naked, just standing there in a lacy black pair of panties, I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him so close to me our chests were pushed together and the feeling was erotic; skin on skin.

His mouth crashed on mine as he swallowed me up in the sensation of his lips on mine, while Aiden kept his left hand on my hip and slid his right hand into the front of my panties and plunging his fingers into my wet core. 

 I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he thrust in and out of me slowly, torturing me with his fingers while Adrian tortured me with his mouth.  He mumbled out, his mouth still against my skin, how good and wet I was as I cried out against Adrian's mouth.  

Aiden was making it very hard to concentrate on anything Adrian was trying to do, so I just set my mind to one thing and that was coming.  Aiden knew my body well enough that he could tell how much pressure to place where that would send me flying over the edge and that's exactly what he did.  I threw my head back and started shouting out both their names as my orgasm ripped through my body until it left me panting and breathless.

I turned around to face Aiden once I could stand upright only to see him smirking and looking pretty proud of himself.  I needed to get him naked and now, so I repeated the same thing on him that I had just done with Adrian and now both of them were perfect and naked from the waist up.  

They could undress the rest of the way, I was going to be a spectator so I walked over to the bed, kicked off my shoes, gave them quite the showing crawling on all fours, turned around and sat against the headboard and demanded they loose the boots, pants and whatever else kept them clothed.  In a matter of minutes I was surrounded by two luscious hard bodies and I couldn't be happier. 

 I told Adrian I wanted him underneath me, so as soon as he got on his back I straddled him and lowered myself onto his hardness.  "Oh baby" he breathed as I sheathed him inside me.  

"Aiden" I said thickly "I need you too."  He knew what I was asking for and this would be the first time for he and I to do this, but like everything he's ever done where I'm concerned he was very gentle and gave me time to acclimate myself to his girth and length and once I was ready we started moving in beautiful unison; Aiden behind me, his hands caressing my back and Adrian under me, caressing my front; our breaths ragged and uneven as both men made love to me.

  I wasn't ready for this to be over yet so I kept telling my body it would not come until I told it to; simply put it was my mind over my body and when the three of us were wet with sweat and I could feel both of their cocks thicken with desire I knew they were ready and I was more than ready.  I just let myself fall and clinch around them as I cried out both their names and then in complete joy I heard them both breath out my name.  Aiden pulled out of me, I rolled off of Adrian on to my back and had both of them laying on their sides facing me with their arms wrapped around my waist.  I felt sated and depleted at the same time but it was a wonderful feeling.