Chapter 21 (edited)

It had been such a gorgeous, full day and for the first time ever I realized how beautiful the sunset was.  I had never looked at it the way I was seeing it now.  

I spent quality time with the twins; some of the time we talked, at one point I had a small nap and had laid my head in Aiden's lap and my feet were across Adrian's, we snacked on fresh fruit, different meats and cheeses and tried different wines.  I had the time of my life. 

 I hadn't realized that there were a few staff on board besides the captain until I saw them setting up a round, linen covered table; then came three chairs, three place settings, three wine glasses and three lit candles.  It was very romantic.  

"You hungry, baby?" Adrian asked.  

"Starving" I said smiling. 

 "Being outdoors will do it every time" remarked Aiden.  

We walked hand-in-hand to the table as Aiden held my chair out for me.  "Thank you kind sir" I said smiling at him.  He pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed my cool skin.  

"Are you cold?" he asked concerned all of a sudden. 

 I shook my head no.  "Surprisingly no, I'm not.  It must be because I have my men to keep me warm" I said shyly.  That earned me a kiss from Adrian.

A few minutes later one of the staff brought out our dinner.  

"Garlic and rosemary grilled chicken breasts, prosciutto wrapped asparagus bundles, and poached figs" the cook announced.  

"Oh this smells heavenly" I groaned.  Aiden poured me a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and then filled his and Adrian's glass. 

 Adrian held up his glass for a toast.  "To our beautiful woman.  May we have many more wonderful days and nights together."  We clinked our glasses and took a drink; it was cold, crisp and delicious.  

I couldn't wait to try the figs; I had loved them growing up but hadn't had them in a very long time.  I cut into it and placed my fork in my mouth.  "Oh holy God!" I moaned.  "That is so good" I breathed.  I opened my eyes to see the twins staring at me like they wanted to eat me for dessert. 

 "What was that?" demanded Aiden.  I shrugged and giggled before I answered.  "A food-gasm?"  Adrian nearly spat out his wine at my answer.  

Aiden smirked and said "I'll have to remember that one.  I think I like that."

I couldn't eat everything on my plate and didn't really want to either.  I knew what was was coming next and I didn't want to be so full I couldn't enjoy myself.  I had a plan though and one that I would have to execute gently. 

 "So, where did the captain and the staff go to?" I asked innocently.  Adrian explained that since he had dropped anchor some miles from the shore that the captain and the staff had taken a smaller boat back to the inland and that Adrian would pilot us back in after we were done.  

This was too perfect!  I excused myself to the restroom and while I was in there I pulled the comforter and top sheet down, stripped and brushed my teeth.  I had noticed some candles in the room, found a lighter and lit them, then grabbed my phone and sent the brothers a text. 

 Your presence is required in the bedroom.  I need you...both of you!  xxooC and hit SEND and waited with baited breath.

I sat, on my knees, in the middle of the bed, facing the doorway; I could hear their steps as they got closer to the bedroom.  When they both got in the room I guess I had rendered them speechless, by their expressions.  

I put out my index finger motioning them to come closer; Aiden came to me first.  He kicked his wayfarers off as I worked on the button and zipper of his jeans, getting them unfastened I pulled his sweater up and over his head.  He was beautifully naked from the waist up; I raised my hand up and laid it on his heart; it was beating erratically. 

 I replaced my hand with my lips to his heart, kissing his hot skin gently.  He fisted his hands into my hair and crashed his mouth to mine; I opened my mouth granting him access, sucking his tongue and finally biting his lower lip before pulling away and causing him to moan.  

"God you are so beautiful" he breathed as I lowered my hand, slipped it inside his jeans, wrapping my hand around his hardness.  "Holy hell!" he gasped as I stroked him and rubbing the tip with his arousal, I brought that to my lips and sucked it off making him groan again and my final act would be pushing his jeans off his hips and to the floor.  He was hard and ready.

I turned my attentions to Adrian who patiently waited his turn.  He'd already taken his shoes off so I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulled his sweater off and repeated exactly what I had done with Aiden. 

 I went back to Aiden, sat down on the edge of the bed and took him into my mouth, causing both of them to gasp in pleasure.  

"Damn, Chelsea!  You look so beautiful with his dick in your mouth!" Adrian husked, while stroking himself.  

I let my mouth slid slowly up and down Aiden's length, circling the tip with my tongue and flicking the V underneath the tip with my tongue.  I gently bit down on the head before making him completely disappear in my mouth again; this caused him to fist my hair with his hands and he started to control the strokes.  I eventually pulled my mouth from his cock and turned to Adrian.

I used my tongue to lick the arousal from his tip, causing him to moan; God he sounded so sexy.  Slowly I descended down his length but sucked him hard on my way up.  

"Christ!" he shouted as I repeated this several times.  

"Her mouth feels so good, doesn't it brother?" Aiden asked, stroking himself while watching. 

 "God yes!" his brother gasped.  After I tortured Adrian, I told Aiden to lay down and I straddled him and lowered myself onto his length.  

"Fuck!" I cried as he filled me.  After getting used to his size I started moving my hips back and forth, up and down.  "Adrian" my voice sounding very sexy.  "I need to feel you inside me too."  I knew what this meant and I was ready for it. 

 "Are you sure baby?" he asked wanting to make sure I knew what I was asking for.  

"Yes" I breathed out.  He went into the bathroom, returned with lube and squirted it over my opening. 

 "I will go slow baby" he promised.  I nodded and I felt him enter and start pushing into me.  I cried out at first but the deeper he went the more I relaxed I became until he was fully inside me then our movements became synchronized until our orgasms ripped through us.  

Adrian pulled out of me and I rolled off of Aiden and we just laid there basking in our post coital warmth that covered us.