Chapter 31 (edited)

(Chelsea's work dress)

Friday had finally arrived.  I had boxed up what little personal belongings that I had in my office and stored them in Monique's supply closet until I found out where I would be placed.  

I had made my assistant's day by telling her that we'd be going to Pleasures next Thursday; you'd thought I told her we had won the lottery.  She was going to be a lot of fun to hang out with.  I had packed two days worth of causal outfits and one work outfit, just in case the twins asked me to stay Sunday night. 

 I was looking forward to tonight; Angelo said it was a coming out party of sorts for me to be introduced to their family and close work and business associates.  I could do this, I knew I could!  I had chosen a short lilac cocktail dress; it had a silver bodice and straps and the fabric was beautiful and flowy and I had some gorgeous silver sparkly heels and my diamond jewelry; I chose to do a little bit more makeup than usual for me; smoky eyes, nude lip gloss, heavier blush, eyeliner and tons of mascara to make my eyes pop. 

 I took lunch with Monique today and looked forward to being able to do that more as well and she chose lunch to grill me some more about the twins and our developing relationship.  

"Chels, I have to ask you something" she started by saying. 

 "Okay" I answered. 

 "You are aware of the fact that the twins own Pleasures, right?"  She was too cute!  Did she not realize who she was dealing with here?  I did due diligence on them so of course I knew this, I just chose not to let on that I knew.  

"Monique, I've known this since before I first met with Angelo Silvano.  I'm not going to do business with someone without checking them out, their family, work and business associates."  I winked at her.  She just laughed and shook her head.  We talked more about the club. 

 "So" I started.  "Have you been up to the VIP area?"  She slowly nodded.  "Have you ever been with them?" I was talking about the twins.  She shook her head no and I let out my inhaled breath. 

 I was glad for that clarification because boy it would have made things so awkward.  "I don't want them to know that we are coming.  I want to surprise them" I told her. 

 "Boy this is going to blow them away too" she said grinning.  We finished our lunch and then it was back to work.

I had my back to my office door and was on a phone call so I never heard Adrian and Aiden come in; I was talking to Mason Price, a business associate who's been trying to get me to do business with him since I took over Sinclair; he was on speaker phone and was whining like usual.  

"Come on Chelsea" he said, sounding like a small child.

  "You know that one of my conveyor belts will increase your productivity by 5%." 

 I laughed out loud and said "No Mason, you know this, but my operational reports that I have from other companies tell me it's only 3%, so where did the other 2% come from?  Mason you should know better than to try and pull that bullshit on me.  I'm not new.  You show me numbers that are true and maybe I will consider it but until then the answer is no." 

 I heard him huff and then smile over the phone. 

 "Geez Sinclair, are you sure you're not sporting a dick underneath your dress?  I like your honesty.  Can I get back with you at a later date with some better numbers?" he asked. 

 "Absolutely.  Mason, your products are good but you have to be able to back it up with real data, not something that has been fictionalized.  Maybe you need to get an honest Operations Officer.  He's not doing right by you" I said honestly.  

He told me he had suspected that for quite some time now.  I finished my call, hung up and turned around and got the surprise of my life.

My men were standing there grinning at me and I at them.  I stood up and came around my desk and hugged Adrian first and then received a very nice kiss from him; then I went straight into Aiden's arms and got a very nice kiss from him as well.  

"Well that conversation was hot" Adrian said smirking at me.  I just shrugged and smiled. 

 "I'm blunt and honest.  You have to be with a bunch of horn dogs running around" I joked.  We all three laughed at that statement as I motioned for them to sit down. 

 "So, I'm totally not complaining but what brings my handsome and hot boyfriends to my company for today?" I questioned.  Adrian replied. 

 "We had to bring some additional papers that your legal department had asked Dad for, so naturally we volunteered to bring them ourselves."  

I grinned and said "Naturally.  You're both such good sons" I said joking with them.  I stood up and went to the door to say something to Monique, I didn't go to her desk just said it from my office door.  When I finished I closed my door and went back and sat down to finish talking to the twins.

"Your ass looks so fine in that dress" Adrian said.  I just smiled and shook my head when Aiden said "I would love to unzip the front and peek under there."  God, they were insatiable.  

I smirked and said "Well today you would be disappointed because I am wearing underwear."  Adrian closed his eyes and Aiden just pretended to pout.  

"I swear you two are like little boys" I said standing up and then found myself sandwiched between the two.  And then the tone changed to serious.  

"But you love us, right?" Aiden said.  

I caressed his cheek as he placed a kiss on my palm and said "With all my heart."  

And then Adrian moved my hair to one side and kissed the side of my neck and said "We love you so much Chelsea."  I sighed in contentment.  As they started to leave they reminded me that Duffy would be picking me up at 4:30 this afternoon.  I told them I would be ready and I would see them soon.  I prayed I made a good impression on the people I would be meeting.