Chapter 51 (edited)

The only thing I hate about weekends is they are not long enough.  Unfortunately it was time to get back into the work groove, which meant back to Sinclair Industries and back to not seeing the twins until I came home; but that's okay, I was happy to be coming home to them. 

 They had already gone down to the kitchen when I came out of the bathroom after my shower.  I picked out a fitted black pencil skirt that came down just below my knees, a midnight blue sleeveless silk top, black fitted jacket, high heeled black lace booties that were too cute and sexy for words, my sapphire and diamond ball studs and my silver watch.  I decided to curl my hair, my trademark light makeup, perfume and I was done; grabbing my purse and work satchel I went in search of coffee and my guys.  

I found the Silvano men sitting at the breakfast bar, each of them looking very handsome in their own right.  Angelo and Marco were wearing matching black suits, with black dress shirts and maroon ties; Adrian and Aiden were in fitted grey suits with black dress shirts and silver ties, God they looked yummy and suddenly I wanted to be bent over their desk; and Sylvia looked very pretty in a maroon dress that had a sweetheart neckline and flared skirt, black heels and simple silver jewelry.  

I received smiles from everyone in the room and then received those looks I love so much from my boyfriends; they reminded me so much of lions hunting their prey...me.  I walked over to the coffee pot and immediately Adrian came to my side. 

 "Damn baby" he breathed.  "Your ass in that skirt..." was all he could get out.  My inner goddess let out a huge whoop because let's face it ladies, who doesn't want their boyfriends panting and hard for them?  

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips, said thank you and told him how delectable he looked and took my seat between he and Aiden.  

"You look mighty fine this morning, Ms. Sinclair" Aiden said after kissing my cheek.  I had to laugh because that is one of my favorite lines that Christian Grey says to Ana Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey, which they both know is my favorite book series. 

 "You look quite sexy this morning as well, Mr. Silvano" I said batting my eyelashes at him.  He chuckled and the rest of the morning pretty much went like that until we left for work.

I stood by the open car door, while Duffy waited patiently in the driver's seat; I was telling the twins goodbye.  I pretended to straighten Adrian's tie and told him to have a good day.  "I really like you in this suit" I said running my hands down the lapel.  He grabbed my face on either side and kissed me breathless. 

 "Just so you don't forget me" he said winking.  I responded by saying no chance of that happening; he just winked and said "I love you."  I smiled and said it back.  

Next was my gentle soul, Aiden.  They looked identical but their personalities were night and day.  I straightened his tie as well and leaving my hands on his shoulder I gazed into his caramel colored eyes.  

"You look very handsome" I murmured.  The kiss I got from him was soft and sensual; completely different from Adrian's.  

"I love you baby" he said against my lips. 

 "Hmm, I love you too" was my response.  I know for a fact I will never get tired of hearing that from either one of them.

I was really glad to be back at work; I missed it.  I said good morning to Stella, my assistant.  She had been Judy Traver's assistant for ten years and I saw no reason for this relationship to end because she was a wealth of knowledge and I needed that right now so I could be the best Controller possible.  

She had my calendar for the week set out and organized, hand outs for meetings all ready and had been able to get me all of the required spread sheets that I had asked for from our Finance Department. 

 "Stella, you are an absolute angel" I called out from my office.  

"I know!" she deadpanned.  "That's why I get the big bucks!" she singsonged.  I laughed and shook my head and dove into work.  I could already feel it was going to be a good and productive day. 

 I had spoken with Monique and she seemed to be really happy with her guy, Stellan Floyd, and what made me feel even better was he passed Angelo's background check; so I knew she was safe for the time being.  

My day, from the get go, was full of meetings and thank God they were on-site too and before I knew it the morning had turned into afternoon and Stella was knocking and coming in with lunch.  I totally love her!  She started to turn around and go back to her desk when I called out.

  "Stella, why don't you join me?" I asked.  She looked a little surprised but said okay.  I grinned and started moving papers and my laptop to the side and we spread our lunch, which consisted of half a panini, small soup and small salad,  out and began eating.  

I actually enjoyed getting to know Stella.  She was fifteen years older than me, putting her right at 40 years old, even though she didn't look a day over 30.  She'd never been married but had six nieces and nephews from her three younger siblings, two brothers and a sister.  Her folks were still alive and lived right here in Seattle as did the rest of her family. 

 I smiled wistfully as she described her family but instead of feeling jealous I was reminded of the fact that I had a pretty near perfect family now myself in the Silvano's, Brett and Chloe.  Our lunch hour disappeared as quickly as it came. 

 "Stella, I really enjoyed having lunch with you.  I hope we can do it again soon?" I asked. 

 "Sure thing Chelsea.  I enjoyed it as well.  I loved working for Judy and she was a great boss but that is something she never would have done" she said.  We smiled and then we both got back to work.  I hoped the rest of the day went as quickly and prayed the next three hours flew by.