Chapter 87 (edited)

I was sure I looked like my mouth was catching flies, the way it was hanging open but I couldn't help it. The villa was breathtaking; you could smell honeysuckle mixed with salty ocean breezes and the faint scent of baked goods being carried on the wind. 

 The house itself sat atop a small cliff overlooking the sea, surrounded by beautiful, leafy vegetation; it had the openness that I loved and there was a gorgeous pool and fountain in the back of the house. 

 It was like Adrian and Aiden knew exactly what called to me and here it was, like I had rubbed a magic lamp and was being granted my wishes. I couldn't stop the tears that threatened to fall as I continued to explore this paradise.

I heard Adrian call to me, I had removed my shoes and walked across the rocks that separated the fountain from the pool; I looked over at his handsome face loving the way his eyes raked over me. Finally I made my way back over to him, taking the hand he held out, he pulled me to him. 

 "I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with a place but it's official, Sicily has found a new place in my heart" I said dreamily.

 He lifted my chin up, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear he said "You have definitely made it more beautiful than I could have ever thought was possible." I felt him slowly remove the pins that held my hair in place, tucked them into his pocket, fisted his hands through my hair and kissed me hard; when we pulled back from each other we were breathless and panting, my lips swollen from his kiss.

 "God I want you" he breathed, caressing my cheek.

We walked hand-in-hand back to the villa. "I'm going to put my things away. Meet you both back here for a dip, maybe drinks?" I said; kissing them both I headed to our room. I got all of my clothes put away and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door I bathed quickly, shaved and brushed my teeth. I grabbed three towels and headed out to the pool without my suit; I couldn't wait to see their reactions. 

 The sun was starting to set and the sky was strewn the brilliant colors of oranges, purples, reds and yellows; like a giant paintbrush was given it's way and the expanse was it's canvas.  It was awe-inspiring. I walked with all the grace I had in me out to the pool; Adrian and Aiden were sitting in chairs, wearing their suits, drinking shots when I walked past them without a word, dropping the towels, down the pool steps and into the water. I walked far enough out for the water to just cover my breasts, turned around and with my eyes summoned them.

Looking like Italian gods they removed their suits, submerged into the water and walked to where I was standing; they surrounded me, eyes filled with desire, need and want. I was clinching at the thought of them kissing me, touching me, filling me. Adrian was behind me and as he pulled my arms around his neck Aiden stopped in front of me; he ran his index finger down the middle of my naked chest and murmured "Mesmerizing."

 No one had ever referred to me in that way. I was at their mercy, they could kiss and touch me but I couldn't touch them and the fire was building in me; they hadn't even really begun to love me but having them this close, feeling their breath on my neck caused me to shudder anticipating the rest of the night.

After fucking in the pool until our fingers were wrinkled we returned to the house, took a shower, which was followed by more sex and eventually we ended up in bed.  Adrian had instructed me to get on my knees and hold on to the headboard; I knew what was coming and I was wet with anticipation.  

"I'm looking forward to seeing that sexy ass of yours my favorite shade of pink" he said as he caressed my behind.  Aiden was hard, Adrian was hard and I was wet. 

 "How many do you think, kitten?" Adrian asked me softly. 

 "I was pretty naughty, Mr. Silvano.  I think eight is a good round number" I replied, horny as hell.

  "Do you know why you are being punished?" he asked.  I answered, keeping my eyes on Aiden the whole time. 

 "Yes sir.  I teased Aiden on the plane and then I teased you."  He groaned, accepting my answer. 

 "Very good, kitten.  I want to hear you count" he told me.  By the fourth one I was ready to come but he warned me not to until he told me I could.  I could see Aiden's arousal slowly dripping down his erection, our eyes staying connected the whole time and finally I reached number eight; I was becoming an expert at holding my orgasms and you know what?  It made them extreme plus it seemed to please Adrian that I was learning how to do this.

Adrian pulled me to where I was straddling him and helped me to lower myself onto his hardness; once I got used to the feeling I started moving, but moving very slowly.  He teased me with the spanking and now it was my turn.  The feeling I was getting from his body inside mine was achingly pleasurable. 

 "Fuck baby" I husked.  "You are amazing" I said as I bit my lip.  I could feel his nails digging into my hips and that increased the sensation; pain and pleasure.  "Aiden, baby" I called out.  I could feel the bed dip down as he positioned himself behind me, he applied the lube and gently pushed into me.  "Mother of God!" I cried out as he had completely filled me with his length. 

 They were both caressing my breasts, belly, thighs and back; my orgasm was going to tear me apart, I just knew it.  But what a way to go.  The twins were moaning and groaning, their animalistic noises turning me on and when we were all three close Adrian caressed my clit with his thumb and I lost it.  My orgasm started in my lower back, coming around to my pelvic region and rose all the way through my stomach and up the rest of my body. 

 I shouted in ecstasy at how they made me feel, their names escaping my parted lips, over and over until there was nothing left of me; I collapsed on Adrian's chest, while Aiden pulled out but stayed close laying his body against my back, our ragged breaths sounding more harsh than they really were. 

 "My God" I whispered, not sure if I couldn't even talk.  

"Baby, you're amazing" Adrian said against my lips, while I could hear Aiden whisper how beautiful I was when I came.  We eventually ended up the right way in bed, wrapped up in one another and drifted off into beautiful, wonderful dreams.