Chapter 62 (edited)

The sexual tension wafted in the air and was at an all time high; ever since the little exchange between Adrian and I at the table and the naughty little thing I whispered to Aiden I swear if we'd been in the car by ourselves there would have been no stopping us. 

 I had my hand resting on the insides of their thighs extremely close to their crotches and ever once in a while my pinky would wander off and and rub against them.  I was so bad for teasing them, I know, but God I loved this game and it sure made the orgasms so much more powerful. 

 I leaned over to Aiden and whispered, my voice sensual and low, "I have a very sexy outfit on underneath my dress; I want you in bed, naked."  That's all I said; I leaned over and repeated it to Adrian as well.  My little shot of power was feeling their cocks twitch in their pants; I was high on it right now and trust me when I say it was going to be a very long night for the three of us.

I didn't think we'd ever get home but we finally pulled into the driveway; I swear Duffy was driving like a senior citizen tonight.  The twins and I received good nights and congratulations again and then we took off up the stairs and by the time we reached our room they were already starting to peel their clothes off.  Men!  I just had to laugh to myself; such single minded creatures but then again when it comes to my boyfriends so am I lately. 

 Speaking of my boyfriends they had such hard, hot, sexy bodies; the way their muscles rippled, their narrow waists and muscled legs; God surely broke the mold when he created these two.  I enjoyed letting my eyes graze over them, taking my time to appreciate the architecture of the fine specimens before me.  Adrian started to reach for me and I stopped. 

 "Uh uh uh...Mr. Silvano" I tutted.  "No touching, yet."  He growled at me, oh so sexy.  "You know when you growl at me, it really does something to me" I said walking around him while running my fingers across his back.  Aiden didn't say anything but I could tell by his uneven breathing he was as turned on as I was. 

 "And you" I said walking to Aiden, my fingers going up and down his chest.  "Your passion, the way you make love to me, God it makes me desire more of you."  When I'd finished this part of my little seduction game I stood in front of them and started to achingly and slowly slide the shoulder of my dress down, revealing the top portion of my corset; black lace overlaying ivory silk and inlaid boning;  I was taking my time getting the dress off my body but I finally reached my waist and pushed it down a little further exposing my brief black lace thong.  

"Jesus Christ woman" was Aiden's reply while all Adrian said was "Fuck me."  

That's the plan baby I thought to myself as the dress finished falling and landed on the floor, pooled around my heeled feet. 

I made my way, taking my time, around the room lighting candles, making sure they were watching me move in my state of undress and when they were all lit I went back to stand in front of Adrian; his erection was stiff and beautiful and the beading on the tip was evidence of his arousal.  

I laid my left hand on his chest, the heat from his body felt sizzling against my skin; my right hand finding its way to his shaft, I gently grasped it and ran my thumb on the tip spreading out his pre-cum.  His head dropped back slowly as he let forth an animalistic groan; I shivered at the sound that came from him. 

 "Adrian look at me" I commanded.  Dark, lust-filled and hooded eyes fell on mine as I lifted my thumb to my mouth, closing my eyes I sucked his liquid from it. 

 "Goddamn it, Chelsea!" he groaned.  I turned my attention to Aiden now, who's chest was heaving by this point.  I touched him the way I had touched Adrian, my left hand on his chest, my right hand finding his cock, only his arousal was slowly dripping down his length, so I ran my thumb down capturing as much as I could and while he watched I brought my thumb to my mouth and licked him from it. 

 "Fucking shit!" he cursed.  Enough teasing, it was time.

I kicked my heels off and crawled onto the bed, giving them a good glimpse of my backside; sitting up on my knees I motioned with my finger to Adrian to join me and once he was in front of me on his knees I beckoned Aiden to come and he got in behind me. 

 I reached behind me and grabbing Aiden's hands I placed them on my hips and then took Adrian's hands and placed them on either side of my throat; leaning in to Adrian I whispered "Kiss me."  That's all it took.  

For the next two hours we engaged in the most animalistic, erotic, sensual and sexy session of sex I'd ever participated in.  They had me in positions I didn't think were possible, they made me come more times than I thought was humanly possible and both brothers made love and fucked me over and over until we literally couldn't make our bodies get aroused any more.  We were spent; sweaty, writhing bodies, heaving chests; pushing our limits and exceeding them.  I threw my body back onto the bed, between them, trying to control my breathing while they laid at my feet on their backs trying to do the same.  

"Chelsea, seriously, I've never experienced anything like that before" said Aiden.  

Adrian concurred and then added "I'm actually at a loss for words right now."  I giggled as they made their way back to the head of the bed, both of them on their sides and arms thrown over my waists. 

 "I need a shower" I mumbled.  "But I'm so worn out I can't move just yet."  The twins mumbled something as well but I felt Adrian pull up the sheets; who cares, we can shower in the morning I thought as I drifted off into peaceful slumber, my body aching but in a good way.  I loved how easy it was to love them.