Chapter 56 (edited)

Adrian picked me up bridal style and laid me gently in the middle of my bed, spreading my knees gently he settled in between them, resting on his elbows his lips found mine and started a sensual dance with my tongue; God he felt amazing! 

 Never had he been this gentle;  I love his dominate side but knowing he could be like this was such a turn on. My excitement was building, my body teetering on the cusp of release but I wasn't ready so I forced my body to comply as I continued to taste his kisses.

I took him by surprise by rolling us over so I was straddling him but never broke the contact between our lips. Just the simple act of kissing him, after so much time had passed, could have set me off; I was dripping for him. 

 He lurched forward so we were sitting up and fisting his hands in my hair he attacked my neck causing me to moan loudly; this was the first sound made by either of us since we came to bed.

 I wasn't going to hold back as I cried out "Adrian!" I put my hands between us, grabbing his hard cock, positioned him at my entrance and slid forward causing him to enter me. 

 "Damn it Chelsea!" he gritted. "You're so damn tight...wet" he managed as I continued moving my body. Hearing his ragged breathing, knowing I was doing this to him made me move faster.

Adrian flipped me over on my back as he rolled and ground his hips into my pelvis and sex, the unbelievable friction that was building from his actions was almost more than I could stand; our bodies covered in sweat. 

 "Make me come!" I cried out; Adrian sitting up on his knees continued his erotic thrusting but added caressing my clit with his thumb to the mix and I exploded, my back arching as I sobbed out his name; my mantra. 

 "Fuck!" he roared as his body shook and climaxed, his seed running out of me; our uneven breathing as all that could be heard.

 "God I love you" I said as he pulled out, rolled over and pulled me to him. 

 He lowered his mouth to mine and before kissing me he said "I love you, I need you and I want you."

"Adrian?" I asked as we lay tangled up in each other and the sheets. 

"Hmm?" he responded. 

 "Can I come home?" I asked shyly. 

 He rolled over on top of me and said "I've waited a lifetime for you to ask. You're coming home tonight" he said rubbing his stiffening member against my clit; he was going to show me why he was my dominant lover.

We opted to restrain ourselves, after round two, until we got home so we jumped in the shower. Adrian soaped my back down and gently massaged my shoulders; dropping my head forward and placing my hands on the shower wall I groaned my approval. 

 "Are you still sore, baby?" he asked concerned. 

 "I wouldn't say sore as I would stiff. My whole left side hurt for a while but it's all working itself out now. I didn't take any of the Vicodin that I was prescribed, I've had enough of that in the past." We finished our shower and I felt relaxed and sated. 

 Adrian would be spending the evening with his dad so I could have my time with Aiden; I had really missed my gentle man.

I dressed in a big, comfy pink sweater, black leggings and Uggs as Adrian gathered my bag and we prepared to leave. 

 "Are you ready?" he asked lovingly. I nodded yes, flipped off the lights, opened the door and we left. I was glad to be going back to where my family was. After getting in the car I grabbed my cell and called Monique. 

 "Hey honey" she said sweetly. 

 "Hey back" I said. " I just wanted to let you know that I'm with Adrian and we are heading back to Silvano estates." She was excited. 

 "Oh honey that's great news! I'm really glad!" she said. I asked how her and Stellan were; I could hear the smile in her voice. "We are doing amazing" she said. I was so glad for her, he was a good man and seemed to care for her very much. I told her I loved her and would talk to her soon. Pretty soon I could see the lights of home and my stomach clinched at the thought of Aiden.

Adrian squeezed my hand and I smiled at him, knowing this time that smile reached my eyes. Duffy said he would take my things back to the twins room, I said thank you and Adrian and I walked hand-in-hand to Angelo's study where our family waited. 

Angelo was up and around his desk the second we walked in; he folded me into his arms, hugging me gently. 

"This house hasn't been the same without you in it" he said emotionally. I had really come to love him so much! I received hugs from Sylvia, Marco, Alberto and Alfredo; my best hug was reserved for Aiden who was leaning against the wall so I walked over to him, gently took his hands in mine and brought them up to my lips. 

He exhaled deeply and took me into his arms...now I really was home. We bid everyone goodnight and left the study but on the way out I gave Adrian a kiss on the cheek, my reward? His oh so sexy smile. I hadn't lost them and I would be forever grateful that I was given a second chance.