Chapter 82 (edited)

Aiden and I laid in bed and talked for what seemed like a very long time; everything had been so Topsy turvy here lately we were all running around on our own, doing this and that and had forgotten how much we needed each other's time. 

 I loved how he would lay on his side and twirl my hair around his finger while we talked; he would also nibble on my shoulder or kiss the end of my nose; it was these little things he did that made me love his personality. 

 "Adrian and I want to talk to you about some things" he started and I know he could see my expression because he added quickly "It's nothing bad or for you to worry about.  Okay?"  I nodded.  He got up to get dressed, saying he was going to fetch Adrian so while he was gone I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and looked at my side.

  I couldn't understand why neither of them had brought up how awful the bruises looked but I didn't and wouldn't question it so I grabbed my Hello Kitty nightshirt and slipped it on, climbed into bed and waited for them to return.

It didn't take long for them to return but I took it as a good sign that both of them were grinning like little kids waiting for Santa Klaus. 

 "You know when Monique wears that look I often ask her what unsuspecting man did she just eat for lunch" I was smirking at them as they got into bed with me.  This caused them both to throw their heads back and laugh.  

"Okay, so what do you guys want to talk to me about?" I asked, all joking gone now.  

Adrian spoke first.  "Well, with everything that has happened recently with you and Aiden, he and I were talking and we don't want to wait any longer for a commitment ceremony."  

Then it was Aiden's turn.  "We both talked and we honestly don't care if there is a wedding ceremony or a commitment ceremony, we just want you to have our last name; so Adrian contacted our lawyer and he said there is a procedure that you can do to change your last name legally to Silvano; if that's what you want."

  I just sat there looking at both of them and smiling.  "Okay, so what do I have to do?" I asked them.  Adrian explained that there were two things that needed to be done, their attorney would handle these, I just needed to go before a judge and sign.

"When do I do this?" I asked.  

"You're agreeing to this?" Adrian asked, surprised. 

 "Why wouldn't I?" I responded.  "For smart guys you really seem to be out of it sometimes" I said jokingly.  "I have agreed to take you both, as my husbands, so I would think that means your last name as well, right?"  They both nodded as I continued.  "Alright, so when do we do this?"

  Aiden answered.  "We thought maybe in three months?  Would that be enough time for you to plan how you want everything to go?"  I didn't answer right away, the wheels were turning with full force, finally I spoke.  

"Yeah, that would give me plenty of time.  I would love to have the ceremony here, at Silvano Estates.  The garden area will be perfect in three months, what do you guys think?" I asked. 

 Adrian cupped my face and said "I think I love you" and kissed me softly.  Aiden said he couldn't think of anything better to say and kissed me as well. 

 "There's one more thing" Adrian said as he dug in his right pocket and Aiden took my left hand and slid off my commitment ring and placed it on my right ring finger; Adrian opened a black box to reveal the biggest diamond solitaire, it looked at least five or six carats.  He slipped it on my up to my knuckle and then Aiden slid it the rest of the way on.  

"We have each have a thin diamond band that will go on either side of your ring" Adrian said as I held up my hand looking at the rock on it.

"Just when I think there's nothing left you guys can do, you surprise me every time" I said as the tears slid down my cheeks.  I received kisses from both of them, on my cheeks, as we laid there talking about everything.  I was in awe at how much thought they'd put into finding everything out, getting the ring, just everything.  They really wanted this, just as much as I did and it made my heart feel full.  Since we were in a talking mood I had one more thing I wanted to bring up to them. 

 "Guys, did you ever talk about having children?" I questioned. 

 "We had discussed it a couple of times with Bella, but she was never really as excited about it as we were" Aiden responded first. 

 "I think she was worried about them messing up her figure" Adrian scoffed. 

 "Well" I started.  "How would you feel about having children with me?  I mean obviously they wouldn't be biological but I can only imagine the number of kids out there looking to be placed in a good, loving home."  I was scared when I saw the look that passed between the both of them, until Adrian spoke up.  

"We've already got our lawyer looking into it.  We just need to meet with him; he works with several adoption agencies and while they are saying there's a possible year wait, we can at least get started on everything else." 

 I threw my hands up over my face, covering my eyes as I sobbed; I had always wanted to be someone's mother and now it was going to happen.

  "Happy tears?" Aiden asked gently.  I nodded, smiling.  

"You're going to make a terrific mother" Adrian added.  

"Our children will have the best of both worlds, with you two as their fathers" I replied. 

 Everything was happening so fast but I didn't have any hesitation and no regrets; this was the life that I had always wanted to with Christian but it wasn't meant to be.  Adrian and Aiden, they were meant to be.