Chapter 61 (edited)

We pulled in front of a very nice, swanky restaurant; valets, door attendants, etc.  Adrian stepped out and took my hand, helping me out; then Aiden came out behind me, Angelo, Marco, Alberto, Alfredo and Sylvia.  Apparently the Silvano's are well known here at the restaurant and they were waiting for us when we walked in.  

A very pretty hostess led us to a secluded, private room; the room decorated extravagantly.  We were seated at a round table and of course I was between Adrian and Aiden and then it went Angelo, Marco, Sylvia, Alberto and Alfredo.  I noticed that there were two empty chairs and when about to question this I saw Monique and Stellan walk in the room! 

 I looked at Adrian, he had a poker face so I wasn't getting anything out of him so I turned to Aiden and he just gave me that signature smirk.  Oh they were infuriating sometimes!  They made their way over to me so I stood up and hugged her and shook Stellan's hand.  By this time our waiter had come in to take our drink order; everyone ordered the house wine so I said sure why not...when in Rome, right?  We were all talking, little conversations here and there and all the while I could see this private conversation going on between the twins, their father and Monique.  What in the hell?  Talk about awkward.  I excused myself to the restroom and noticed that Monique got up and followed me out.

"You okay, Chels?" she asked.  I shrugged. 

 "I guess so.  I mean it seems like you all have your own little conversation going on and I kind of feel like a third wheel."  I felt uncomfortable in my own skin.   Monique grabbed me and turned me around to face her. 

 "Trust me when I say you don't have a thing to be worried about.  You are going to have a fantastic evening with two hot, gorgeous men who think you hung the moon and their family loves you more than I've ever seen anyone loved.  Please, put that beautiful smile back on your face and let's go back out there before they send in the cavalry" she said laughing and I grinned as well.  

We linked arms and headed back out to the table; our men rising to their feet as we sat down.  Who said that chivalry was dead?  They had ordered appetizers:  stuffed mushrooms, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and toasted ravioli;  a few moments later our waiter came back with our order and upon Adrian's instructions we weren't to be disturbed until someone came to get him.  He nodded and left the room.

While we had started eating I noticed that Adrian got up, clinked his knife on his glass calling for everyone's attention and then Aiden stood up next to him.  What's going on? 

 "I look around this room and I'm profoundly thankful for the people sitting around this table" Adrian said looking right at me.  Then Aiden spoke. 

 "We have added one more person to our realm of family...Chelsea Sinclair."  I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.  "My brother and I had been wondering for a while now if we would ever be lucky enough to find love again but we did and it happened at a Charity Gala.  Adrian and I fell pretty hard for a beautiful lady in a red dress" Aiden said, looking and smiling at me.  

"Our relationship started to really take off when this smart, gorgeous and funny lady accepted our invitation to dinner" Adrian added, now looking at me and smiling as well.  

"Chelsea, we knew pretty early on that we wanted you in our life; not just as a date or as a one-time thing, but forever" Aiden said and it was the way he said this that made my heart clinch and I started to look wildly around the table at the smiling faces.  Holy shit, was this what I thought it was?

(Twins POV)

"Chelsea Madison, Aiden and I want you to be ours exclusively.  We want you to see how committed we are to you, so..." Adrian said pulling out a box and opening it.  It was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen!  It was two platinum bands intertwined, one band was all diamonds and the other band said Today Tomorrow Always and then it had Adrian Chelsea Aiden engraved on it.  

I looked up at them through my tears as Aiden asked "Will you be ours, Chelsea?"  My hand was still up at my mouth, my voice gone but I nodded my head as everyone started to clap.  The twins were now on their knees in front of me, Adrian had my hand as Aiden took the ring out of the box; he slipped it on halfway and then Adrian pushed it the rest of the way. 

 I stood up slowly, rubbing my thumb under my eyes trying to wipe away the tears I pulled Adrian's face to mine and kissed him, told him I loved him and then turned to Aiden, kissed him and told him I loved him.  Our family clapped and made a huge to-do over this and I guess it was really huge; they basically asked me to marry them!

We had sat back down after receiving hugs from everyone and I just couldn't help but stare at my ring.  It looked beautiful on my finger; the twins did well; it was gorgeous. 

 "What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours, kitten?" Adrian asked, his hand on my knee.  I placed my hand on top of his, caressing his knuckles with my thumb.  

"I'm sure you will find this hard to believe, Mr. Silvano, but I am currently at a lack for words" I said smirking at him.  

He started to move his hand up my leg, inside my dress, leaned over and said "I'm sure I could help you find your words."  His words sent delicious shivers up my back.

  "I very much plan on exploring those possibilities with you this evening as well" I countered by cupping his crotch and squeezing.  He hissed and closed his eyes.  

"You are a minx" he said his voice think with want.  

I leaned into him cupping his face with my left hand and said "But I am your minx."  I kissed him hard and quiet thoroughly.  

"Hey" Aiden pouted.  "I would like some of that!"  I smiled shaking my head, I turned my attention to Aiden and kissed him softly and passionately; we received a response to that little show.  My night, here with my family, could not have been better.  I was so happy and I would never let anything take it from me...ever.