Chapter 69 (edited)

(Chelsea's POV)

The rest of the week continued on as if nothing had happened; and that's what scared me most.  He was waiting for us to drop our guard, get relaxed and think maybe he'd gone away and then he'd make his move.

I tried to push the unpleasant thoughts from my mind as Sunday is Valentine's Day and it's my first one.  I had planned on putting candles all over the bedroom and bathroom, I had bought red satin sheets for our bed, rose petals for the special bath, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.  

I was trying to decide if I should even bother with lingerie because the twins would just end up ripping it off my body or tearing it up.  I giggled at how many pairs of underwear I'd lost since being with the twins.  

I had enlisted Angelo's help in ensuring that the twins were out of the house while I got everything ready.  Marco and Sylvia had disappeared somewhere and Angelo would be spending the day on his yacht, fishing.  

I told him that I would text him when the boys could come back to the house and raced off to get ready.  The tub was filing with warm water as I added the rose petals; the warmth of the water released an awesome fragrance.  I put my hair up in a messy bun, made sure the champagne was chilled in the ice bucket next to the tub, candles were lit and all I had to do was grab the strawberries from the frig and my scene for the bathroom was complete. 

Their bed had the new sheets, candles all over the room and rose petals covering the bed; I had used the leftover ones to make a path leading from the front door, up the stairs and to our bedroom.  My stomach clinched in excitement as I waited for my lovers.  Finally I received a text from Angelo; they were on their way.

(Twins POV)

Adrian and Aiden knew something was up because their dad dropped them off and they knew that their uncle and aunt were away as well and they couldn't help but wonder what their fiance was up to.  

When they entered the front door the fragrance of roses hit their nostrils and then they saw the line of petals going up the stairs.  They looked at each other and grinned, knowing that whatever she had planned it was going to be great.  

When they entered their bedroom they gasped at the sight in front of them; candles everywhere, sexy red satin sheets and rose petals on the bed.  There was a folded piece of paper on the foot of the bed addressed to them.  Adrian picked it up and they both read it. 

This is the first Valentine's Day that ever meant anything to me.  I have two incredibly hot, sexy men who have captured my heart and made me theirs.  Today let me show you how much I love you.  You will find me in the bathroom but you cannot come in unless you are naked!  xxoo C 

 They started peeling off their clothing and just left it strewn all over the floor and walked towards the bathroom.

The bathroom had the same delicious fragrance they had smelled earlier, roses, the soft glow of candles burning and their fiance in a tub full of petals, with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on the side; Chelsea looked like a vision as the candlelight danced off her wet body, her damp hair clinging to her forehead.  

She was the most gorgeous, sexy woman they'd ever laid eyes on...and she was theirs.  She slowly opened her eyes to see her gorgeous, hot and naked fiances standing there; she raked my eyes up their muscled bodies, stopping on their erections, licking her lips and she then continued looking up until she reached their eyes.  

"Well aren't you two looking positively delicious" she purred, beckoning them to join me in the petal-infused water.  As soon as they got in she got on her knees in front of Adrian's open legs, snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him hard; leaving her own lips swollen from the act; then turning her attention to Aiden she placed herself between his open legs and kissed him with need and passion.