Chapter 64 (edited)

Tuesday and Wednesday flew by; I swear I couldn't remember time going this quickly when I was younger.  It seemed like back then we waited a lifetime for things to happen and now twenty-four hours in a day just wasn't enough time.  

But truth be told, I couldn't be any more satisfied; I was contributing to a company that I helped revive, I was now a regular employee still contributing but in a different way and I had a life; two amazing boyfriends and three very close friends...Monique, Ana (from accounting) and my assistant Stella.  Mine and Stella's relationship was different from Monique and Ana; Stella and I did lunch, coffee on Saturday's, sometimes shopping and sometimes we'd go to the movies. 

 I loved doing those things with her; Monique and Ana, they channeled my inner wild child so we went out, mainly to Pleasures and only on Thursday nights; Adrian and Aiden only went there on that night and I didn't want to be there without them.  I needed to go and talk to Monique for a minute about tonight so I told Stella I would be back in a bit and walked to the elevator.

Monique was on the phone when I walked in so she held a finger letting me know she'd be done soon, I nodded and sat down.  She hung up, clasped her hands and asked what she could do for me.  

"Tonight, Pleasures?" I asked her, my voice low in volume.  She nodded and then asked me what I was going to wear.  

"I went to this really cool burlesque web site and found a black lace and leather corset dress; the skirt is made of tulle and the bodice is leather with a little tulle right around the edge near my boobs and I found the most incredible black lace thigh high boots.  Actually the whole outfit makes me feel like I should be running around with a flogger in my hand and having everyone call me Domina!" Monique squealed when I said this and I laughed as well.  

"So what are you wearing?" I asked her.  She said that she had found this beautiful forest green, sleeveless and lace tight fitting dress and she'd actually found shoes to match.  "With your hair you're going to be drop dead gorgeous" I told her.  

"So do you know what Ana is wearing?" I questioned.  She shook her head and said all she knew was it was red and knowing Ana she would look amazing.  She was amazon woman, that's what we called her.  She was 6 ft without heels, long, straight black hair and the most blue eyes you'd ever seen.  She was beautiful and sexy rolled into one gorgeous package.  I needed to get back to work and I told Mon I would see her later.  We were meeting at her place, Ana and I, and going from there.

I had talked with the twins a couple of times already, they were just asking how I was feeling and how it felt being back at work.  I loved that I occupied their thoughts; it was nice knowing that I was being thought of.  Stella had been so kind as to point out that next week was Valentine's Day and asked me if I had any plans.  She knew that I was seeing twin brothers but I hadn't had a chance to tell her about last night.  I told her to order us lunch and we would eat and gossip through lunch.  She came in with my favorite salad, Fuji apple and grilled chicken and a diet lemonade; this lunch was the bomb! 

 "Okay so spill Ms. Sinclair!  Tell me all!" she said biting into her sandwich.  I grinned at her and stuck out my left hand; I thought she was going to faint. 

 "Oh.my.God!" she said twisting my hand to get a good look at it.  "It's so beautiful" she said.  "And it's unique.  They did good honey" she said nodding her head.  I told her that I had thought so.  "Is it weird?" she asked. 

 I looked at her for a moment, thought carefully and then answered.  "It's not to me, but there are people that will give us strange looks when we are out together at a restaurant but no one has ever been ugly or made any rude comments; now having said that, we don't engage in make-out sessions or flaunt what we are, but I will hold both their hands so we aren't hiding anything either.  I'm very comfortable with them." 

 "What about, you know?" she asked her face turning red.  I giggled at her and patted her hand. 

 "It's incredible" I started.  "Sometimes situations are where it's just me and one of them but for the most part the three of us have mind-blowing sex."  I left it at that and with her mouth hanging open.

Our little gossip session was interrupted by the main switchboard.  "Ms. Sinclair, I know you are at lunch but Adrian and Aiden Silvano are here to see you and Stella wasn't at her desk" Cathi said. 

 "Stella's with me, Cathi.  Go ahead and send them up please.  Thank you" I said. 

 "Well you are going to get to meet them" I told her grinning.  It's the first time I've ever seen Stella flustered.  "Calm down, woman" I kidded with her.  "They put their pants on the same way everyone else does" I continued messing with her.  I stood by Stella's desk waiting for my sexy immortals to grace us with their presence and then in they walked; looking like they were walking the runway. 

 "Precious" Aiden said giving me a kiss on the lips and then "Kitten" Adrian said, kissing me as well. 

 "Guys I would love for you to meet my assistant, Stella Miers.  Stella, this is Adrian and Aiden Silvano, my fiance's" I said grinning at them.  They made her day by placing a kiss on top of her hands; suave, very suave.  I literally thought she would pass out from pleasure.  I called her name a couple of times before she finally broke her glance away from them and looked at me. 

 "Oh...sorry" she stuttered.  "What?" she asked. 

 "I'll be in my office, dear.  Hold my calls, okay?"  She nodded as we disappeared into my office.  "Good Lord you two!" I said laughing and shaking my head at them.

  "What?" they both asked, grinning.  "Uh huh, you know what.  Now, why are you here making my female staff's panties moist?"  They both threw their heads back and laughed at my analogy. 

 "We just came to pick up Uncle Marco, but what I want to know is are you included in that female equation?  Do we make your panties moist?" Adrian teased with me, playing with my hair and making me weak. 

 "Stupid question darling.  You know you do" I said trying to huff but it came out sounding more like sexual frustration.  I was sandwiched between the two of them as they teased me with their mouths and leaving me wanting more.  I told them that paybacks were a bitch; they smiled on their way out, told Stella it was good meeting her and told me they would see me tonight.  I muttered "Yes, yes you will."