Chapter 35 (edited)

I came out of the bathroom to find just Adrian in bed; he said that Aiden had gone to talk to their father about something but instructed us to start without him and he would join in when he came back.  

Adrian was sitting with his back resting against the massive headboard so I crawled in bed and walked on my knees over to his side of the bed, moved the covers aside and straddled him.  We just looked at each other for a moment when he placed his hands on either side of my thighs and slowly ran his hands up and down my soft skin.  

"You're skin is so soft" he said as his hands moved closer to my sex; his thumbs rubbing the kitten applique'. 

 "Inside joke here?" he asked his eyes burning, his lids hooded.  

"Yes" I gasped as both his thumbs rubbed against the opening of my sex and doing it through the material to tease me.  He had raised his knees so I was leaning against those as he continued to play with and tease my body.  

"Adrian" I breathed as I leaned my head back, taking in the feeling of his hands on my body and then he moved them up my body, cupping my breasts and now teasing my nipples turning them into hardened buds.

"Damn it" I groaned as he rolled and squeezed my nipples, my arousal building and I thought sure I would come if he kept it up.  

"What is it baby?  Tell me" he urged.  I bit my lower lip and ground my hips into his huge hard on unable to string any words together to make an intelligent sentence.  I felt him slide his hands under my top and now it was skin-on-skin as his fingers pulled and squeezed harder and before I knew what was happening my orgasm slammed into me.  

"Fuck" I shouted as I climaxed, wave after wave washing over me.  Then he put his knees down, pulled my top off, laid me down and then hovered above me.  

"I could watch you come all day" he murmured as his lips lathed my still sensitive nipples.  I slowly opened my eyes and looked into the mirror above me to see a beautiful, hard muscled body belonging to my sexy boyfriend.  

"Talk about being able to watch something all day" I said looking at him, desire in my eyes.  He pulled my panties down slowly and tossed them to the floor and then sank into me and started to move.

Watching his body move into mine, the way his muscles looked as his would grind his hips, it was alluring and intoxicating, sensual and sexy.  

"God you look so fucking sexy fucking me!"I said through clinched teeth; I could feel my body building again but I wasn't ready, I still needed his body inside mine. 

 "You like how it feels when I'm fucking you?" his ragged voice asked. 

 "I love how it feels and looks" I said, my voice barely audible.  "Roll us over" I instructed.  "I want to be on top, please" I begged.  He complied with my wish and soon I was riding him, sitting up with his hands on both breasts, grinding my hips into his and almost ready to give my body up to another orgasm when Aiden walked in. 

 "That is so sexy" he said peeling his clothes off.  He stood at the end of the bed sporting a massive hard on which he proceeded to stroke and as I moved on top of Adrian faster, his strokes got faster.  

"Aiden, come for me baby!  Adrian, come for me!" I screamed out as I climaxed.  I could see Adrian close his eyes as I felt his cock swell and him release and then Aiden released into his hand; our breathing was out of control as I rolled off of Adrian and laid flat on my back.

Adrian and I turned back around to where we were laying in bed the right way when Aiden came back from the bathroom.  I was laying on my back while Adrian and Aiden were both on their sides, facing me and one leg thrown over one of mine and I felt each of them place an arm over my waist.  

This is paradise I thought as I laid here between both of these sexy men.  I could hear Adrian's gentle breaths as I knew he'd already fallen asleep.  I wasn't tired yet, not sure why, but I wanted Aiden next.  I was becoming quite selfish in that I wanted both of them in the same night, sometimes I didn't care if it was at certain times or at the same time, I just wanted them both on the same night.  

Adrian had rolled over to get more comfortable so that left me and Aiden tangled up in each other.  I rolled on my side so I was facing him, gently stroking his cheek with my fingers. 

 "Are you asleep?" I asked whispering. 

 He popped his beautiful eyes open and looked at me grinning and said "No.  Can't sleep."  I started to kiss him and kiss him hard, leaving him panting.  

"Is that something I can help with?" I asked.  He nodded and rolled me over so that my back was facing his front, he told me to hold my leg up as I felt him slip into my very slick center, then he grabbed my leg and started moving in and out of me.  

"Fuck yes Aiden!" I exclaimed as he continued at a steady pace.  

"You like that baby?" he said, his voice staccatoed with each thrust. 

 "God yes!" I cried.  "More!" was my plea.  I hadn't realized I had closed my eyes until I opened them to find Adrian laying on his back stroking himself. 

 I reached over and took him into my hands, stroking him as he scooted a little closer so we could kiss.  I put my hands between Aiden and I so I could get some of my arousal on my fingers and then put my hand back on Adrian's shaft, now slick with my fluids.  

He was moving his hips back and forth as I tightened my grip on him, I heard him groan against my mouth and felt his arousal pump out all over my hand and his stomach; that made me come and then Aiden found his release.  The three of us laid there for a moment when Adrian suggested we go take a shower together.  I sighed.  I was going to get my wish of an all-nighter.