Chapter 52 (edited)

I came home to an empty house which disappointed me just a little; Duffy had explained that they Silvano's were working late but it shouldn't be too much longer and they'd be home.  I couldn't wait to get out of these killer heels so they were the first thing to go, then the jacket, skirt and finally the blouse; all I had on was my black lace and very see through bra and barely-there panties. 

 I loved wearing next to nothing and I really couldn't stand the confines of clothing but hey, there was a law against running around naked so there you have it.  I'm not sure what got into me but I had put Beyonce's Naughty Girl on my IPod, turned it on and was dancing around on our unmade bed, completely aware that both of them were standing in the door with amused looks on their faces until I started to move my hips and body very seductively then their expressions went from amused to dark and lustful. Ever since our exchanges this morning I had been horny and hot for them all day.

I turned around, leaned on the headboard and threw my head back and then brought my eye contact back to the both of them; they were looking super sexy undoing their ties, throwing them on the floor and then came the jackets and pretty soon they were in just their Calvin's. 

 I dropped to my knees and crawled to the edge of the bed where they were standing and before I could blink Adrian had swooped me up, walked on his knees to the middle of the bed and dropped me so I bounced a little on the mattress.  

Aiden was already naked and laying beside me while Adrian was straddling me, my hands captured beside my head, as his lips devoured mine.  I could vaguely hear our loud, wet kiss echoing in the room and then I could hear sexy moans coming from my own body as Aiden's hand slipped through my panties and found it's way to my sex.   

 While he teased me with his hand Adrian got off me and removed his underwear and was between my legs pulling my panties apart. 

 "Hey" my breath ragged.  "I liked those."  

I could feel him rubbing himself on my clit as he husked "I'll buy you a drawer full."  Aiden pulled the strap of my bra down and had my pebbled nipple in his mouth working it over with his tongue.

I scratched my nails down Adrian's chest, causing him to hiss and plunge himself deeply into my wet entrance.  "Fuck!" I cried out from the mixture of pain and pleasure.  He pulled all the way out and then thrust into me again. 

 I reached over and grabbed a handful of Aiden's hair and brought his mouth to mine as Adrian picked up his pace, slamming into my body like a man on a mission.  

"You don't come until I tell you to.  Understand?" he said as he pummeled my sex. 

 I mumbled against Aiden's mouth "Yes sir" which caused him to groan.  He took my right leg and laid it on his shoulder and spread my left leg out a little wider and then teased my sex with his thumb. 

 "Oh my fucking God Adrian!" I shouted.  "Oh God!  I.can't.do.this!" I managed to get out.  He applied pressure to my clit and yelled out for me to come.  My body burst into thousands of tiny pieces as I came around his cock and thumb, bringing him with me.  

Aiden had moved his mouth to my neck and was egging me on with his sexy voice telling me how hot I was when I came.  These two were going to kill me with pleasure before it was over with.

I felt Adrian roll off of me and onto his side facing me, sucking his thumb which about made me want to come again and then it was Aiden's turn; my gentle, sweet Aiden.  He'd lowered himself to me, resting on his elbows and slowly moved in and out of me, giving me time for my body to build up another orgasm, which I knew it would.  

They knew how to work my body, how to bring it pleasure and pain and if I died from it what a way to go.  "Oh baby" I breathed as I wrapped my legs around his narrow waist. 

 "Does it feel good when I fill your body with my cock?" he asked against my neck as he lathed and teased it with his tongue.  

"So good" I mumbled.  

"Tell me what you want, baby" he urged as he started to move a little faster.

  I arched my back and bit my lower lip and finally replied "I want you to come."  He groaned and sat up on his knees, keeping my legs firmly pinned to his side as Adrian took my nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting on it.  Damn them both, my body betrayed me as I cried out and my orgasm ripped through me causing Aiden to come as well.

He rolled off me and pulled me to him as Adrian scooted closer to me, enveloping me in their scent and warmth.  This is where I always wanted to be, in their arms, knowing I was safe, cared for and wanted.  Adrian was kissing and nipping at my shoulder. 

 "Well" he started.  "That was pleasantly unexpected.  I wouldn't mind coming home to that everyday" he chuckled.  

Then Aiden asked "What brought all of that on, Chels?" 

 "I guess I was still wound tight from all the flirting this morning plus the two of you looked like you had just walked out of GQ..." both brothers laughed at that part as I continued.  "My body just kind of made me and I went along for the ride."  

Aiden pulled up the sheet to cover us as we lay there in each others arms.  I didn't realize how tired I was as my eyes became heavy with sleep.  The last thing I heard was them saying they loved me and then nothing.