Chapter 15 (edited)

"Christian please don't make me do this" I whimpered. I felt him strike my face, like so many times before. "Bitch I told you not to close your eyes! You are gonna watch and you are gonna like it!" he screamed at me.

I knew, somewhere in my mind, that I was dreaming again but I couldn't wake up this time. I could see light and I was fighting like hell to get to it but he kept pulling me further in. "Christian, stop! You're going to kill her!" Casey yelled as my husband lost control and kept hitting me and kicking me.

My own scream finally woke me up as I sat straight up in bed and tried to acclimate myself to my surroundings. I was in my bed, but alone. Had the twins left? My stomach lurched and I ran to my bathroom just as I heard two male voices calling out to me and I could hear them bounding up the stairs.

By the time they reached the bathroom I was already head first in the toilet retching and heaving. I felt someone grab my hair and a soothing voice telling me it was okay and to try and relax; I knew that voice. It was Aiden's voice and Adrian was holding my hair.

I could hear Adrian telling Aiden that I needed him, by himself, this time and that he would be downstairs. "Are you sure, brother?" Aiden asked.

"Trust me and it's okay. I'll come back up here in a little while. This will give me a chance to check some email and texts. Do what you need to do Aiden" Adrian told him. I heard Adrian walk out of the bathroom leaving just me and Aiden.

"Aiden, I..." I tried to say. "Baby, it's okay. I'm going to step out and let you get yourself together then I want you to come to me, okay?" I nodded not being able to find my words just now.

He walked out and I slowly lifted myself from the floor and walked to the lavatory. I looked a mess. How could he want me looking like this? I tried to shake the thoughts from my head as I fixed my toothbrush and took care of my mouth; next I used mouthwash and finally my mouth felt clean.

I grabbed a washcloth and carefully washed my face and put moisturizer on it and then brushed out my hair. I actually looked decent and decided that I would rub my body down with lotion and when I was done with that I slid my tee shirt over my head and walked into my bedroom.

Aiden was at the window, just staring out into the night. I had no idea what time it was but it was still dark and the light of the moon bathed my bedroom in it's comforting glare.

He was beautiful; he was naked and gorgeous; toned legs, ass that wouldn't quit, narrow waist and broad back and shoulders; I wanted him badly. As if feeling my presence Aiden turned around and I watched as his eyes took me in from my feet to my head; all I saw at that moment was what looked like need and want.

He still wanted me, even after my stupid nightmare and my past; this wonderful man still wanted me. He walked until he was standing in front of me, his finger lifting my chin so I could meet his gaze. "You are so beautiful" he breathed as he took my arms and wrapped them around his neck; feeling his naked body pressed against mine took my breath away. He felt so good and it felt so right being in his arms like this.

I felt him cup my behind and my body being lifted from the floor as he gently laid me in the middle of my bed, his body covering me like a warm blanket. "Chelsea, let me love you" he pleaded. I nodded and said "Yes Aiden, I need you" my voice raspy from my emotional state.

He lowered his mouth to mine and began to kiss me gently and tenderly until I was comfortable with how it felt and then our passionate exchange increased and became sensual and sexual as his mouth sought out my neck and shoulders, his tongue licking and tasting my skin.

"Oh Aiden" I moaned into his shoulder as he continued pleasing me with his mouth. I was drinking in all of the different sensations that my body was being made to feel by his wandering tongue as it made its way to my breasts and nipples. My back involuntarily arched from my bed as his mouth latched on to my hardened bud and he began to suck on it gently.

"Christ" I gritted from between clinched teeth as he moved to my other breast and gave a repeat performance. I was wound so tightly from everything my body was being exposed to and feeling, that I could feel my arousal pooling at my entrance.

I knew where he was heading, as I felt his mouth leave my breasts and continue southward; I could feel his tongue dip into my bellybutton and place open mouthed kisses on the surrounding skin. God if his mouth was this good what would the rest of him feel like?

I felt him lift my legs and place them on his shoulders as his head dipped in between my legs. "Shit Chelsea" he said thickly. "You smell fucking amazing" were his last words as I felt his tongue slip between my folds.

Feeling his mouth on my sex, gently biting and licking my clit was mind blowing; my hips swiveling and matching the movements of his tongue. "Oh God Aiden! I..." was all I could mumble then he blew on my sex and I came undone. I screamed out his name, grabbing his head and pushing him against my clit signaling I needed more friction. I came over and over again and by the time he was done with me I felt boneless and amazing; it felt fucking amazing.

His mouth took the same path up my body as it had earlier until he reached my mouth; I could taste myself on his lips and tongue and I was turned on again. God the things he was making me feel; would I be able to handle it times two? I opened my eyes to see his staring back at me. "Make love to me, Aiden. Please. I need you" I pleaded.

"Do I need a condom?" he asked. I shook my head and replied "I can't have children, so no condom." I could tell he wanted to say something but it wasn't the time and he refrained. I could feel him reach down between us, grab his erection and slid it into me. His breath hitched as he entered me.

"Damn you feel so good! You are so tight baby and wet!" I could feel my body building again as he slowly thrust in and out of me, cherishing me, desiring me and loving me. Sex had never been like this before, it had never been about love; it had always been about dominance. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me up, his hands on my hips helping me slid against him.

"Aiden" I breathed as I clinched and came undone, calling out his name over and over as I climaxed around him and feeling his body shudder I knew he'd found his release. He laid me back down gently onto the bed but stayed on top of me kissing me, telling me how special I was and what I meant to him. I knew from this moment that I wanted to feel like this for the rest of my life.