Chapter 81 (edited)

"I'm so not going to be able to walk in the morning" I said groaning as Adrian shampooed my hair.

 I felt his teeth nip lightly on the skin of my neck and say "Good. Every step you take and every time you cross your legs you'll remember my cock being buried inside you." Lord help me, but I wanted him again but physically I just couldn't; he'd filled, stretched and fucked me six ways to Sunday. 

 "You're such a tease, Mr. Silvano" I said. 

 "And you love it" was his answer.

 I turned to him and pulled his mouth to mine; before kissing him I said "God help me I do."  He told me that Aiden and his dad would be back soon.  "I'm going to spend some time with him; I need it and so does he" I told Adrian.  

He kissed me sweetly on my head and said "You have an enormous capacity for love, Ms. Sinclair.  We are lucky to have you in our life."  Adrian dried off, dressed and left the bathroom but not before telling me again how much he enjoyed having his way with me.  I smiled as I dried off, dried my hair and grabbed my blue bra and panty set and dressed. 

I grabbed a bottle of scented massage oil, lit candles, turned the lights down and placed myself in Aiden's spot, sitting against the headboard and waited for my gentle lover.  Depending on what the doctor said about strenuous activity would depend on what we'd be doing this evening; I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to make love but I want to make sure he's up for it.

  I laughed at the irony of what I'd just said as he had already proven several times he was up for anything.  I loved how his hands felt as they glided against my skin, his moist lips on mine and how his body hovered above me, holding me safely against him.  Being deep in thought it took me a second to realize that Aiden was standing in front of me; he'd just walked in and I didn't even hear the door. 

 "Hey baby" I said getting up to go to him.  Aiden didn't say anything he just grabbed me, pulled me to him and kissed the hell out of me.  

"Wow" I said as my hand went to my lips. 

 He pressed his forehead against mine and said "I have been wanting to do that for a while now."  I led him to the bed and pulled his tee shirt off; my hand running over his scar.

  "What did the doctor say and how are you feeling?" I asked. 

 "The doctor said that other than a little soreness I'm good to go, he even released me to go back to work."  I liked his answer.

"Join me" I said seductively as I returned to my original position in bed.  I enjoyed watching him remove the rest of his clothing; his body was so beautiful and hot...and he is mine.  Aiden sat between my legs and leaned back against me; I loved having him in my arms, it was where he was supposed to be. 

 I'd slipped my arms under his and clasped my hands around his middle; I let my lips flow softly against his skin, tasting him. 

 "It feels so good having you like this" I breathed against his shoulder.  

"Hmm" he responded.  "I like it too."  I moved my lips to the back of his shoulder, behind his neck and over to his other shoulder, telling him along the way how good he tasted. 

 "I've missed you, Aid" I told him.  He turned his head to face me, brought his arm around and pulled me into his lips; they were soft and wet and tasted like Aiden.

After he'd left my lips slightly swollen, we finally pulled apart I grabbed the massage oil and told him to relax.  I squirted some oil in my hands and rubbed them together, warming the liquid before I touched his shoulders.  The sounds emanating from his mouth were so sexy, so primal sounding; I was turned on by it. 

 "Ah, that feels so damn good, baby" he mumbled as I worked my hands down his back. 

 "You love how my hands feel on you?" I asked.  All I had to do was look between his legs to see how I was affecting him.  

"Yes" he groaned out.  I moved my hands to his side, running them up and down, careful of his healed wound, I let them fall to his hips and then moving them to his belly; feeling his hard and toned abdomen was sexy as hell.  Teasing him, I was teasing myself and I loved how it was turning us both on; my fingers pulled, rolled and gently squeezed his nipples causing him to lay his head back onto my shoulder.  I was getting a great look at his hardened erection and it was begging for my touch.

I picked up the oil and put a little more into my hands, rubbing them together I wrapped both hands around his shaft and gently stroked him. 

 "Hell yes" he hissed.  God he was so hard.  His hands moving slowly along my legs was starting to distract me from my task at hand so I moved out from behind him, on my knees between his legs, and let my hands go behind my back and unhook my  bra.

  "So fucking beautiful" he said as my breasts tumbled free from the confines of my bra.  I stood up on the bed, hooked my fingers into the sides of my panties and slid them off and got back on my knees; bending my head forward I took his length into my mouth as I felt his hands slid through my hair guiding the pace. 

 "Chelsea, damn baby.  You're mouth is ridiculous" he breathed.  I used my tongue to please and tease him, bringing him as close as I could and then backing him down again.  I could feel my arousal pooling and my need to feel him inside me was building; as if he was thinking the same thing he pulled my body up to his, holding his shaft in one hand he used his other hand to gently push down on my shoulder directing me on what he wanted and needed.  He slid into me with no problem but I didn't move right away; Adrian had left me very sore but I needed this from Aiden and was willing to deal with it.  

"Are you okay?" he asked as I hissed. 

 "Adrian is not as gentle as you" I responded.  Aiden put his arms around my waist, keeping us connected, he moved me to my back, hoping he could lessen the pain.  

"I'm going to move, okay?" he said concerned.  I nodded and told him to go ahead, I was ready; my arousal had us nice and lubricated and once he started moving in and out of me I didn't feel pain, it was total pleasure. 

 "Aiden, yes!" I cried as my orgasm began climbing.  His hands were cocooning my head while his mouth was near my ear and I could hear his ragged breaths, his panting and his sexy words; that's all it took.  I was done for.  I cried out his name over and over as I came and he followed close behind me. 

 "Hold me" I asked him softly as he rolled off me and gathered me to him. 

 "I love you, Chelsea" he said. 

 I hugged him harder and replied "I love you too, Aid.  So much."  I loved laying there with him, nothing being said verbally, just us enjoying where we belonged.