Chapter 13 (edited)

We had a great time at dinner; conversation was pleasant, we joked and just talked about everything and nothing in particular.  

After a couple of glasses of wine I was feeling a little bold and slipped my hand on top of Aiden's thigh.  He stiffened at first until our eyes met and then I felt him immediately relax beneath my touch.  I winked at him, ran my hand softly up and down his thigh as I turned my attention to Adrian and engaged him in conversation.  

The next thing I knew Adrian's lips were on top of mine, I had opened my mouth to his and he began kissing me passionately.  I moaned, loudly, but at that point I really didn't care because no one was around us. 

 "You like how my mouth feels baby?" Adrian asked.  I moaned out "Yes" against his lips as he continued his assault; meanwhile I felt Aiden turn towards me, to the left and I felt his right hand start moving up my leg underneath my dress.  Boy was he going to get a wonderful surprise.  

He reached my sex just as I heard him say "Holy fuck!  She's not wearing panties!" his voice thick and hungry with desire.  I spread my legs further granting him more access to paradise as Adrian continued kissing me his left hand found its way to my breast.  "Jesus, you're not wearing a bra either!  You little vixen!" he breathed against my mouth.

My breathing was becoming ragged and uneven; the sensations running through my body was something I'd never experienced before; I was on fire.  Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Aiden's finger hit the right spot and my orgasm ripped through me as I buried my face in Adrian's neck and bit down to keep from screaming out.  

My whole body was shaking from the intense orgasm I'd just experienced; Aiden tried to remove his hand from between my legs but I clamped them shut trapping his hand.  I lifted my head up and kissed Adrian and then turned my attentions to Aiden.  

I grabbed his hand, lifted it up to my mouth putting the finger he'd just used in between my lips, sucking on it like it was candy.  His breathing ragged, lips parted, I couldn't tease him any more so I pulled his finger from my mouth and mouthed "Kiss me".  His mouth crashed onto mine as we let our tongues dance with each other and I knew he was tasting my arousal as well.  

He pulled away from my lips and quietly said to Adrian "Brother you need to taste her."  I almost came again as Adrian slipped his hand where his brother's had just been, letting his finger glide in and out of me.  "Holy shit" he husked.  "So wet" he said as he withdrew his hand and slowly brought it to his mouth, inserting his fingers and tasting me.  

I was still eye fucking Aiden and rubbing Adrian's cock through his pants when our waiter started to approach.  We all went back to acting as normal as we could, placed our order, got more drinks and waited for him to leave again.  

I was the first one to speak.  "Guys, that was intense.  I don't know where that came from but I want more."  There I'd said it and the ball was in their court now.  Aiden's response was to attack my neck as Adrian spoke for the both of them. 

 "Chelsea, we have wanted you for a long time and this is exactly what we want as well.  You are beautiful, sexy, giving and compassionate.  You are everything we could ever want or need.  By now I'm sure you know about our lifestyle and we want you to not only be apart of it but be ours; solely.  We won't see any other women and we expect you to be faithful to us.  What do you say?"

  I looked at him and then over at Aiden, who'd finally stopped snacking on my neck and said "I want that too."  Both men smiled, grabbed my hands, brought them to their lips and kissed me.

We ate in comfortable silence, each of thinking about what had just happened when I broke that silence with my words.  "I want you both to come home with me tonight.  I would really like to explore this further, hell I want you both in my bed and I won't take no for an answer."  

Aiden leaned over gently nibbling on my ear and said "Baby we had no intentions of letting you go home alone tonight."  My body felt electrified at his words.  Now that we had gotten that out of the way we continued on with our dinner and then the three of us shared a dessert.  Nothing about this arrangement felt off or unsettling.  It felt right, for me, just what I had needed.  

The waiter brought the check and Adrian handed him his black card and while we waited for him to return I leaned over and kissed Adrian on the cheek then turned to Aiden and kissed him on the cheek.  Both brothers beamed from ear-to-ear, reminding me of little boys.  

Aiden and I held hands as we followed Adrian from the restaurant and to an awaiting car; I slid in between the brothers, gave the driver my address and then relaxed against the leather seats with my head on Aiden's shoulder and clasping both brother's hands in mine.  

I only had one more hurdle to get over and if I made it through that then I knew the brothers meant what they had said about me.  Only time would tell and I hoped that luck was on my side.