Chapter 29 (edited)

I texted Adrian later to ask him if he wanted to eat dinner in and he made a nasty comment about eating me for dinner. Gawd! Well I had some naughty lingerie that I was going to tease him with all night.

I fixed my hair in big curls, smokey eyes, blush and nude lips. The bra was leather and completely open in the nipple area with chains covering the nipples and the panties had chains hanging from it; With his dominant side this would turn him on. I was looking forward to spending the evening with him in bed, on the couch, the shower, the bathtub, wherever I could have him.

I was so nervous, I felt like a teenager getting ready for her first date. I had texted Adrian and told him that I had left a key with security and to let himself in.

Of course he was very curious about what I was up to and I just told him I was going to make it worth his while. It was so cute to hear him pout over the phone.

"Are you on your way yet?" I asked.

"Impatient are you baby?" he chided.

"Yes I am. I want you in my bed." I told him. I heard him growl.

"I'm ten minutes away."

"Well, when you get here, you'll figure out what to do" I said piquing his curiosity.

I had candles burning all downstairs, up the stairs and all over my room, black satin sheets on my bed and Enigma playing low on my I Pod. The mood was set, I had to down a couple of shots of tequila to steady my nerves because Adrian was more rough when it came to sex.

I loved having two different men with two different sexual styles and proclivities. It made it exciting. I heard the key in the door, so I slipped on my six inch black leather heels and met my man at the top of the stairs.

His head was down as he started up, but he lifted his head about the time I appeared by the steps. He stopped mid step and his eyes raked over my body, from my feet to my head.

"Goddamn" he breathed. It took forever, it seemed for him to reach me but once he did he had his hands all over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like he'd kissed me earlier in the day. "You are so fucking sexy" he breathed against my neck as he sucked and licked my soft skin.

I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled his shirt out and unbuttoned his shirt, putting my hands on him I caressed his muscled chest. "You feel amazing" I whispered.

He pulled me to him and ran his hand down the back of my body, stopping long enough to cup my behind and squeeze. "This is mine" he said against my lips. I said yes as I put my fingers in his hair, pulled his head back and kissed, licked and sucked his neck. Groaning my name he pushed his erection into my sex.

Adrian picked me up and carried me to bed then stepped back so I could watch him undress. I kicked my shoes off and grinned at him while he pulled his shirt off. Soon he was naked and gorgeous and I was wet for him.

"Mr. Silvano" I said spreading my legs in front of him. "Come here" I said seductively. He crawled to me, settling between my legs, his hands on either side of my head, his gaze burning into me.

"I desire you" his voice thick with need.

"Take me" I replied. He crashed his mouth to mine, his tongue caressing my tongue, his mouth making love to me. Our moaning echoing throughout my bedroom. Adrian flipped me over so I was straddling him now, sitting up we were face to face and I can feel his hands unhooking my bra.

"Your breasts are so amazing" he said bringing his face in between them; cupping both of them he lets his tongue lathe my nipples; sucking and lucking them. My back arched as he loved my body.

"Oh Adrian, baby. You're mouth feels so fucking good" I cried as he teased my hardened buds. I brought my head back down to his mouth and kissed him hard, biting his bottom lip, making him growl. He flipped me on my back and pulled the panties from my body, bending my knees and buries his head between my legs. "Oh fuck baby!" I cry out bucking my hips upward.

Adrian's tongue sliding along my folds, biting my clit and blowing on my sex. He lifted his head long enough to say "Don't you fucking come until I tell you too, understand?" I loved dominant Adrian.

"Yes sir" I gasped as he continued his assault on my sex.

"You taste so good" he breathed against my inner thigh and then he moved his mouth back to my sensitive clit. I moved my hips to the rhythm of his tongue.

I fisted my hands in his hair and pulled as I yelled out "Please baby" I begged.

"Tell me Chelsea, what do you want baby?" he asked. I groaned as he pressed harder with his tongue.

"I need to fucking come!" I cried out.

"Give it to me, come for me" he pleaded. I fell hard, screaming his name as I came over and over.

When I finally finished, he flipped me over on my knees and said "Hold on to the headboard." I did as he commanded. "I'm gonna spank you baby. Can you tell me why?" he asked. I could play this game, I had before.

"Yes sir, because I teased you earlier today" I said obediently. He had been caressing my ass while I answered his question, his breathing ragged.

"That's right baby. I think we'll do six and you will count" he instructed. I nodded and said "Yes sir."

He caressed my cheek and then a sharp smack. "One" I hissed. Another smack. I groaned "Two." By the time Adrian got to six I was fucking dripping my arousal all over my inner thighs and slammed into me. I screamed out "Fuck!" He pulled out and slammed into me again. "God, fuck me good baby!" I cried out as his pace increased, his body slapping against mine. I knew he was close, his breathing and thickening cock told me so. "Come on Adrian! Fill me up, come in me baby!" I begged my lover.

"Shit!" he yelled out as he thrust, rolling his hips into me causing me to fall off the edge I'd just been barely hanging on to.

"Yes!" I called out, my orgasm ripping through me. Adrian fell onto my back, kissing along my spine, then pulling me up on my knees he turned me to face him, our bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

He tenderly tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and said "You were amazing, that was amazing" he breathed as he kissed me tenderly. We laid down, facing each other, just drinking each other in.

"Thank you for tonight" I said softly.

His hand gently stroking my face he said "I love pleasing you Chelsea. Your body is so responsive to me. I love you kitten" he confessed.