Chapter 27 (edited)

I felt like my heart was going to explode when Aiden said "I need to say something."  

He could sense my body tensing up at his words so he stroked my hair and whispered "It's nothing bad baby." 

 I unclinched my body and tried to relax.  "What did you want to say?" I said trying to get the words out.  

"Chelsea I don't know if it's too soon to say this and you don't have to respond, it's just something I need to do, but I'm in love with you" he said emotionally. 

 I blinked several times, just staring at him until I could find my words.  "Aiden, honey" I started and then I noticed he looked very vulnerable at that moment and had started to look away from me.  I grasped his chin and made him look back at me.  "Don't look away from me" I said gently as I tenderly stroked his cheek.  "Aiden, I feel the same way.  I'm in love with you too, both of you" I told him.  I could tell he was surprised by my words when he said 

"Really?"  I nodded yes.  "But I think we should go slow.  There is still so much we have to learn about each another and I want to take my time getting to know you both.  I mean I don't know when your birthdays are, or what your favorite color is, what you like to do when you have downtime...things like that.  Does that make sense?" I asked searching his face for something and finally he smiled at me.  

"It makes total sense" he answered.  I let out a huge sigh and playfully slapped his arm.  "Kiss me, you fool" I yelled.  

He laughed as he lowered his mouth to mine.  When he finally finished he said we should probably get up and get going.

Aiden stood up and grabbed his underwear and had just slipped them on when his phone rang.  I watched him walk almost naked to his desk and answer his phone.  God, his body was so beautiful and muscular and it totally belonged to me.  

I watched him turn to face me and smirked as he pointed to his phone and mouthed it's Adrian and I giggled knowing he was getting an earful.  "Yes brother, she's still here.  Is father with you?  You're by yourself at the moment?  Then the answer is yes, we did.  I know, that goes without saying" he covered the phone and said "He says your his next" and he was grinning the whole time. 

 "God Adrian!  I don't want to hear about your hard on!"  I threw my hand up over my mouth and laughed out loud.  Aiden walked over to me and handed me the phone. 

 "He's your problem now" he joked.  I rolled my eyes and took the phone.

"Yes Mr. Silvano, how may I help you?" I knew my 'professionalism' drove him crazy.  He loved my being submissive to his dominance. 

 "Damn it baby, your ass is mine" his voice was thick and husky.

  "I'm very willing to accommodate you on that matter" I said perpetuating his predicament. 

 "Christ woman!" he gritted out.  Aiden had whispered to me while I was on the phone that he was going into his bathroom and to take care of Adrian.  I knew what he meant by that. 

 "Adrian baby" I said in my sexiest voice.  "Are you alone at the moment?"  I could hear the angst in his voice when he answered "Yes." 

 I just happened to still be naked and wearing only my heels so I took a quick picture of myself laying back on the couch and you could see absolutely everything and it was a damn sexy picture if I do say so myself!  I hit SEND and waited.  

"Oh fuck baby!" he groaned. 

 "Are you hard for me?" I asked him.  I could tell by the sound of his breathing that he was already touching himself.

  "Painfully" he admitted.  I was getting turned on by this little exchange so I covered the phone with my hand and called out for Aiden.   When he reappeared from the bathroom I took my hand away from the phone, so Adrian could hear, and said "Aiden baby, I need you to get me off."  He was all too happy to oblige.  

"Fucking hell!" Adrian called out as Aiden buried his head between my legs; his tongue stroking my clit and driving me wild. 

 "Oh yes!" I cried out as Aiden hit my spot. 

 "Adrian, wrap your hand around your cock and stroke yourself for me" I said clinching my teeth.  "That's right baby, grip it good and tight" I said, egging him on. 

 "Shit!" he cried out.  

"Close your eyes and imagine my lips wrapped around your big, hard dick" my breathing was ragged now as Aiden continued his assault on my sex; I had also noticed that he was stroking himself as well.  

"Christ Chelsea!  You're killing me"he whispered and I could tell he was close. 

 "Aiden, I will take care of myself, I want to see you" I said thickly.  Aiden sat up on his knees as I reached my hand between my legs and picked up where he'd left off.  I put Adrian on speaker and said "Are you close baby?" 

 "Fuck yes I'm close" he breathed.  

"Aiden baby, are you close?" I asked as my finger slid in and out of my drenched sex.  

"God yes" he responded.  I knew if I let myself go they would follow, so without saying a word I threw my head back as my orgasm slammed my body; Adrian came next and then Aiden released himself on my stomach.  The first to break the silence was Adrian. 

 "Holy.fucking.shit that was good" his breath still uneven.  Aiden was sitting back on his feet, his hands resting on his thighs, head down as he mumbled "Yes it was."  I gently poked Aiden with my foot and when he looked up I slid my finger into my mouth. 

 "Jesus you are such a tease woman!" he groaned out. 

 "What did she do now?" Adrian demanded.  "She sucked her finger in front of me" he told his brother as I giggled.  Aiden just grinned and I could hear Adrian smiling on the other end of the phone as well. 

 "Oh my little Chelsea" Adrian singsonged.  "I am going to spank your sweet little ass." 

 I giggled again and said "Yes sir."  He just sighed.  We finally hung up, Aiden and I got dressed and we eventually got to the tour.