Chapter 22 (edited)

I was sad when my evening with the twins came to an end.  The time we'd spent together talking, making love and fucking had made me realize how much I missed having someone good, kind and decent in my life.  But I had two someone's now, two!  

One of my faults was falling too hard, too fast and I usually got hurt, but the twins were different.  Anyway all my thoughts would have to be put away as we were nearing my apartment building; I had to get in there before I fell apart.  I didn't want them seeing that again.  

Adrian opened the car door and extended his hand which I took right away then Aiden slid out.  "You guys don't have to walk me up" I said softly.  I heard Aiden scoff. 

 "Are you kidding?  No woman of ours will walk alone to her door."  He was adamant and all I could do was smile as I walked hand in hand with my boyfriends into my building.  We got some stares but I didn't care.  

The ride in the elevator was quiet as we got off on my floor;  Adrian took my key and unlocked my door for me, opened it and we walked in.  Adrian drew me into his arms and kissed me hard, leaving me caressing my lips.  

"These last twenty-four hours have been incredible and this isn't the end; there will be many more."  His words left me full of hope and promise.  

"Aiden, I'll wait outside for you" he said kissing my lips again.  As soon as the door closed Aiden dragged me to the bar stool, sat down and pulled me to him; his eyes so beautiful.  He cupped my face gently and kissed me; desire behind that kiss.  His mouth found its way to my neck as my fingers ran through his hair, our ragged breath echoing throughout the kitchen.  He was back on my mouth again this time he said "I really don't want to leave" his words very emotional.  

"I don't want you to leave; either of you.  It will be very lonely without you guys." I said almost crying.  His thumb brushed across my cheek wiping a lone tear.  

"I'm a phone call away, we both are.  We put our numbers in your cell phone" he said as I giggled.  I kissed him again, like Adrian had kissed me. 

 "You better go or he'll come looking for you" I said in his ear.  I walked him to the door and as he started to walk out he turned to say "Chelsea, I..." but I put my finger to his lips and said "Let's make sure, before we say it."  He got my message.  

"We'll see you in the morning baby."  I nodded as I watched he and Adrian get in the elevator; closing the door I locked it, grabbed my phone and headed upstairs.

"Hello Chelsea" Monique chimed.  

"Hey" I said sounding down. 

 "What's the matter Chels?" she said concerned.  I sighed.  

"Mon, I fell and fell hard" I told her.  She squealed. 

 "Is that a bad thing?" she asked. 

 "No, it's not.  I'm just really emotional right now because they just left.  They treated me like a queen, the only woman in the world for them.  Aiden started to tell me he loved me but I stopped him" I finished. 

 "What did he say when you stopped him?" she asked.  

"Nothing, I told him let's make sure before we say it again and he was okay with that."  It really helped talking to Monique.  We hung up and I went and took a quick shower, dressed in my tee shirt and climbed in bed.  I tossed and turned half the night and finally fell asleep around three a.m.

Seven a.m. came too early for me.  I was exhausted.  I curled my hair in big, soft curls, light makeup, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and red lips.  I chose a form fitting pencil dress; red bottom, with thin black belt, sleeveless, black and white polka dots and scooped neck, paired with my black heels. 

 I was very happy with how I looked and couldn't wait to see the twins.  I was in the kitchen eating some fresh fruit when my phone rang.  It was Aiden!  

"Good morning, handsome" I said.  

"Hey baby" he said, his voice low from sleep.  "How did you sleep?" he asked.  I didn't lie. 

 "Not well.  Finally drifted off at three this morning" I told him.  I heard him sigh.  

"Chelsea, why didn't you call me?"  

"Honestly? I didn't want to come off as needy and clingy" I sighed.  He chuckled.  Good, he wasn't mad at me. 

 "Baby you will never come off needy or clingy. If it happens again Chels, call me, okay?" I promised. 

 "I will see you in a hour and a half" I said. 

 "Try keeping me away" he said softly. I instantly felt better after talking to Aiden.

We were almost to Sinclair Ind. when my phone rang again, it was Adrian! 

 "Mr. Silvano, what a pleasant surprise! How are you this morning?" He laughed. 

 "I should spank your beautiful ass" he threatened jokingly. I knew why he'd said that, Aiden told him but his words made me instantly moist. 

 "And why is that, sir?" I joked back. 

 "Watch your tone baby. You know what I can do with your mouth."  I shivered with his delicious threat.  

"You promise? I asked huskily.  I listened as a low moan escaped his lips.  

"Baby I'm going to enjoy punishing you very much" Adrian whispered.  

"I'm already looking forward to it lover" I responded.  He chuckled. 

 "Baby I just pulled up outside work.  See you later?" I said.  

"Not if I see you first" was his come back.  I laughed as we hung up.  I couldn't wait to see them again.