Chapter 89 (edited)

My time in Sicily was so amazing; there was so much to take in, we visited a lot of different places.  We went to the Greek amphitheater where we saw Mt. Etna, took a day cruise to the Aeolian Islands, we took a food tour on Palermo Street, and we visited the town of Syracuse to name a few of our stops.  

My Italian got stronger as that's all we spoke when we were out and to be honest I felt very comfortable with that being my second language.  The best trip we took was to visit where Angelo and Marco's father and mother lived, where Angelo and Marco grew up and where they met the twin's mother, Mia.  

The Silvano history was steeped in culture, food and family; they even took me to the restaurant that bears  their name Silvano's.  The food was as good as you will ever taste; we laughed, drank lots of wine, ate lots of antipasto and ordered three different entrees so we could eat off of each other's plates.  I had the time of my life.  To bring an end to our day, the twins had rented horses and we rode them down along the beach and looking into the great expanse of the Mediterranean Sea left me without words.  

It was incredibly beautiful and big; it was just water as far as you could see.  I felt like I was in an alternate reality being here but I came to realize that this is what I could expect being a Silvano now and my heart felt full and sated.

It was around three in the afternoon when we got back from our outing.  Adrian had said that we would be dining at the villa for dinner and the way he'd said it made me think they had something up their sleeves.  

We showered and decided to lay down for a nap; dinner would be at seven so we had plenty of time to rest up.  Aiden and I laid down but Adrian said he had some things to take care of and would be back later.  I was on my side just staring at Aiden as he laid on his back, eyes closed and one arm above his head; my eyes tracing the contour of his chest and pec muscles.

  "What are you up to, precious?" he asked me, eyes still closed.  I giggled knowing I'd been caught. 

 "Oh, I'm just eye fucking my gorgeous husband" I replied.  He rolled over, pulled my leg over his hip closing the distance between our bodies. 

 "Say that again" he begged.  

"Which part?" I asked. 

 "What you called me" he replied.  I knew what he wanted; Bella had hurt him badly and it was up to me to wash it away once and for all.  

I placed my hand tenderly on his cheek and said "My.gorgeous.husband."  He groaned as his lips crashed against mine; and all at once we were hands going everywhere, pulling off shirts and underwear until we were naked and he made love to me.  This time it felt different, like he was letting go of the past and embracing me, his future and when we climaxed it hit us hard and fast. 

 "God I love you so much!" he cried as he released. 

 "Aiden" was all I could breath out as I said it against his chest, clinching around him finding my release.  It felt so good losing myself in him and he in me.  He was my sweet and gentle man and when he made love to me, he had a way of making my body sing.    

My head was laying against his shoulder, arm draped over his waist when Adrian came in and joined us; I felt the bed dip down as he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

  "He okay?" he asked against my ear. 

 "He's better than okay" was my answer as I smiled to myself.  I changed gears.  "So what have you been up to?" I asked, hoping he'd give me a crumb. 

 "Oh, things" he said cryptically. 

 "Adrian" I said knowing how pouty I sounded and all he did was chuckle.  "Fine" I said trying reverse psychology.  "I didn't want to know anyway."  

I felt his breath tickle my ear as he responded "You are very sexy when you pout."  Damn him.  He had me figured out already.  "I'll give you a little morsel.  Dress very casual and shoes are not required.  Aiden and I bought you an outfit for tonight and wear your hair down" was all he would give me.  I sighed, no use pushing that cart, he wouldn't tell me.  "Rest, kitten" his melty voice said, causing me to shiver.  

"Yes sir" was all I said as I received a caress on my behind.

I woke up alone but noticed a note on Aiden's pillow.  It read To our gorgeous wife, please be ready and join us out by the pool.  Remember wear our outfit, your hair down and no shoes.  We love you and we will see you soon.  All I could do was smile. 

 I rolled out of bed and went into the closet, there I found the cutest pair of white lace shorts and a pretty aqua colored short sleeved V-neck tee shirt; they had great taste.  I went in the bathroom to sponge off, brushed my teeth and put big, soft curls in my hair leaving it down as requested; because of the sun that I'd been getting I had a natural sun-kissed glow to my skin so I just put on mascara and lip gloss for makeup.  I grabbed a white lacy thong, slipped it on, then the shorts and then my tee shirt sans my bra, spritzed on some Pleasures perfume and went in search of my husbands.

The sun had almost disappeared and would have left us without natural light but the twins had strung strands of white lights all along the patio, up the trellis and along the wall that surrounded the pool turning the backyard into a twinkling wonderland.  There was a beautifully decorated round table set up, three chairs, linen tablecloth, the works.  I wasn't sure where they were but I was still looking around at everything they'd put together when I felt one of them come up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. 

 "What do you think?" it was Aiden. 

 "I think it's stunningly gorgeous and wonderful" I said. 

 "Let me look at you" he said turning me around.  "You've gotten some sun since we've been here.  Your skin is very beautiful" he said stroking my arm.  Talk about looking beautiful, he was wearing a thin teal linen shirt, unbuttoned, and stringed lounge pants and no shoes.  Fuck he was sexy.  

I placed my hand on his bare chest and said "You look...wow."  Adrian appeared just then with a bottle of wine, wearing the same thing as his brother.  "I like what we chose for you" he said placing the bottle on the table and walking towards me.  He slid his nose up my neck and whispered "You smell sexy as hell and I like that you aren't wearing a bra."  

It turned out that they could cook so for dinner we had the most amazing home style pizza, wine and cannoli for dessert; then we took turns having each other for dessert, wearing each other out and falling into bed late the next morning.