Chapter 57 (edited)

Aiden and I walked together up the stairs towards our bedroom; we didn't need to say anything.  As soon as we got into our room he motioned me to sit on the bed, after doing so he removed my boots and socks, gently rubbing my feet; he pulled me to standing and removed my leggings. 

 I sat back down again and he caressed my calves and thighs, kissing my sensitized skin along the way; he pulled my sweater above my head and I was left naked, save my panties.  We laid back together on the bed, his clothed, sexy body on mine and as he began kissing me he swiveled his jean clad hips into my sex, his arousal very noticeable; my back arching as moans of pleasure escape my parted lips.  

"Aiden" I breathe.  "You aren't playing fair."  His sexy chuckle against my neck sends chills down my body.  

"How so, love?" he asks sucking my earlobe.  I bit his neck gently.  

"Too many clothes" I said huskily as I moved to unbutton and unzip his pants; my hand slides in before he knows what I'm doing; a hiss escapes his lips as I grasp his erection. 

"Damn" he breathes. "Who's not playing fair now?" he pouts as he pulls his shirt over his head.

I sit up on my elbows so I can plant erotic, sexy kisses on his chest and biceps; licking and sucking so I can taste him. I let my mouth find a nipple, my tongue swirling around it, biting and sucking. 

"Fuck!" he grits out as he rolls us over so I'm on top and then it's my hips rolling into his cock. I can't take anymore so I lift my hips, he moved my panties to the side, feeling the tip of his shaft I slowly sink onto him and begin sliding my body back and forth. 

"Aiden" his name rolling off my tongue like a prayer, his nails digging into my hips as he sets the pace; a slow and agonizing pace that he's now controlling. We stay like this for a bit, I'm biting my lip, the pain stopping me from coming when he sits up, wraps my legs around his waist and commands me to look at him. I comply and for the first time I am really seeing him; amazing, beautiful, caring, good, loving, sexy and he wants me. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing my mouth to the spot just under his ear, my breaths ragged and uneven as my orgasm is upon me. 

"Aiden, come with me" I beg urgently; my words his undoing as we begin our descent his mouth crashes to mine; our bodies desperate for release. I came endlessly and when finished I just stayed wrapped up in his arms not wanting him to let me go.

He laid us down with me still in his arms as he whispers "Please don't ever worry me like that again. When I think how we almost lost you..." his voice catches. 

I don't need to hear the rest to know.  I roll to my side, wrapping my leg around his hip and throwing my arm over his waist I kiss him deeply.  He takes me one more time, hard and fast, before finally letting me up to take a shower.  My time with both of them was exactly what I needed but having them both, together, at the same time was the stuff erotic dreams are made of.  

I could feel all of the self-doubt, angst and pain (both mental and physical) roll off of me and swirl down the drain.  I had used my favorite body wash, mango and coconut, shampooed and conditioned my hair, dried off and got my hair blow dried, dressed in a little spaghetti strapped nightie, grabbed my glasses and my favorite book Rebecca and crawled in bed. 

 It was hard to focus my good eye on the lettering of the pages in front of me; when I was stressed or tired, my right eye had to work twice as hard and there came the need to wear glasses.  I hadn't even read a paragraph before my head dropped over onto Aiden's pillow and I was out like a light.

(Twins POV)

Aiden and I finally got back to our room only to find our girlfriend sound asleep.  She looked so cute, laying there wearing her glasses and her hand curled around her book.  Aiden looked at his brother, confused.  

"Since when does she wear glasses?" he asked.  Adrian told him what Monique had said the night she had her accident. 

 "Christian beat her so severely one night it left her with a detached retina in her left eye.  Sometimes her right eye gets tired and she has to wear her glasses to strengthen it back up." 

 Aiden just muttered bastard under his breath as he gently took the glasses from her face and the book from her hand and them on his night table.  We both  stripped down and put on our sweat pants and crawled in bed next to Chelsea.  

She stirred and scooted closer to me, putting her hand up on his shoulder close to his neck and mumbled "I love you Aiden" and then she took the hand that Adrian had thrown over her waist, pulled it tighter, making him move closer and mumbled at him "I love you Adrian" and fell back asleep.  

We looked at each other, after she spoke, and nodded knowingly at each other; the cause of our fight, the conversation that caused Adrian to sleep at the club, we would have it with her tomorrow evening and we both silently prayed that she would be open to what we had to say. We both went to sleep, thinking about her, and the many things we loved about her and how she made us feel.