Chapter 80 (edited)

(Chelsea's POV)

I couldn't help but smile after I hung up with Adrian; he was so...naughty!  And when he tells me what he wants to do to my body it sends chills up and down my spine.  I know he says he wants me tonight but I'm still afraid of his reaction to my bruises; they aren't pretty but the way he asked me not to deny him I knew I couldn't, I would give in to him.  I always did.

  I tried to refocus back to the job at hand; spreadsheets!  Joy, rapture...nothing like numbers to lull you to sleep!  I sighed and called Ana in; Accounting had so graciously 'rented' her out to me as a replacement for Stella and it was nice working with someone that already knew me and knows how I work. 

 "What's up?" she said, sticking her pretty head in through my cracked door.  

"I'm going to email you this last spreadsheet, can you just put fresh eyes on it for me and make sure it all looks good to you?  You already know you can change whatever needs to be reworked but if it all looks good, shoot it back to me and I'll send it off" I instructed. 

 "Sure thing, Chelsea.  You need anything?" she asked. 

 "A bottle of water would be great, Ana.  Thanks" I replied.  She brought back a bottle and said she would get started on my assignment right now.  I was hoping it wouldn't take her too long, I was ready to get home to my guys.

There were just a few minor things that had to be fixed on the spreadsheet and Ana fixed them and I sent them on; I was done for the day and ready to go home.  I texted Adrian to let him know I was on my way home.  My phone pinged back instantly. 

 God I can't wait to have you!  Dad took Aiden to the doctor, he gets his stitches removed today and then they are going to do some other things.  We have the place to ourselves for a while.

 Something tells me that Aiden had given his blessing on this so I didn't say anything but I felt a little twinge of guilt and only because I wanted him too but I would have him when he was ready physically. 

I'm already aroused at the thought of your mouth doing naughty things to my body.  

Geez I was such a tease but this is what Adrian and I did best; it heightened our sexual need and desire for each other.  My phone pinged back.  

Ms. Sinclair, I too am aroused at the thought of your mouth doing naughty things to me as well.  Get naked and join me in the shower.  

Those eight little words excited the hell out of me!  I was never so glad to see the house in all my life!

I thanked Duffy and all but ran, as much as I could in heels, in the house, up those stairs and in to our bedroom; hearing the shower made my heart beat faster and it felt like it was coming out of my chest.  I left everything laying in a heap on the floor and stepped into the bathroom.  

With it being cloudy outside the room was already a little dark but Adrian had opted for the soft glow of candles and no electricity and the mood was sexy.  I stepped to the shower just as he opened the door, welcoming me in; the water dripping off his very naked, very wet body was intoxicating.  

My eyes were drawn to his erection; Jesus, Mary and Joseph!  I was in trouble!  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, my breath hitching at the sudden movement; his eyes burned into me and without a word passing between us I raised my hand and cupped his cheek; he closed his eyes, biting his lower lip.  I felt heady with the power I held over him at this moment.  

"Kiss me" I begged; without hesitation his hands were fisted in my hair and his mouth had crashed with mine as he kissed me feverishly.  Our moans echoing throughout the bathroom, bouncing back so we could hear them over and over. 

 "Oh God" I cried when he moved his mouth to my neck, devouring it like he was starved.  

"Your skin tastes delectable" he murmured as he ran his lips over my naked, wet neck.  I had placed my hands on either side of his hips, keeping me stable and my weak knees from giving out;  I dug my nails into his skin as he latched on to my hardened nipple, sucking it like candy.

  "Fuck!" I groaned.  Reaching for his cock I slid my hand up and down his length, grasping tightly as I let my hand move he threw back his head and moaned; I went to my knees in front of him, taking all of him into my mouth.  

"Chelsea" my name came from his parted lips like something he spoke with total reverence.  Watching him come undone before my very eyes was so pleasurable; he warned me that if I kept it up he would come in my mouth and I begged him to.

"Christ!" he roared as he released himself in the back of my throat; I continued to suck making sure I'd gotten every delicious drop before I was hauled back to my feet.  

"Goddamn that fucking felt good" he breathed against my mouth and sliding his hand towards my sex he was about to pay me back; palming me with his hand I could feel his finger slide easily into my slick sex as he started to pump in and out of me.

  "Oh God, yes!" I cried out as he tortured me. 

 "You like what I do to you?" he asked, his breath ragged and uneven. 

 "Yes!" I managed.  Then he switched gears and started to tease and tap my sensitive bud and that was it; I came undone screaming out his name and I didn't care who heard it that time.  I felt him lift me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, as my back rested against the shower wall and he entered me, filling me with his heat.  

"Baby if you don't quit clinching around me I won't last longer than a few strokes" he said through gritted teeth.  I tried to make my body obey but the more he thrust in and out of me the more his manhood slid against my sex and the more he repeated that action the higher my body was building for another release.  

"Adrian...I...can't!  I need to come, please!" I begged; feeling him thicken inside me I knew he was close as well and then he whispered those three magic words "Come with me" and it was all over.